It says a lot to me about the character of people who count themselves as members of a political party that not only cannot bring themselves to condemn pedophiles and sexual predators, but they can't bring themselves to call for them to resign or be removed from office. And that's saying nothing of the non-sexual predators who just gave the American people the burden of $1.7 trillion of debt to give the rich tax breaks they don't need while talking about taking away health insurance and Social Security from the poor.

You might as well be in a cult, you're falling so far.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Wrong.

The scenario you are laying out doesn't track. The guy didn't get and never had a chance of getting my vote.
    But you enabled him by not voting for the one person who could stop him, because she wasn't good enough for you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    But you enabled him by not voting for the one person who could stop him, because she wasn't good enough for you.
    or because of a hatred/fear of women - because im willing to bet that is why a lot of people chose to not vote for her

I met a union rep and asked him what his union members felt, his answer "white men not ready for women President, do not believe in women"

and this was a 60+ year old Hispanic man

Quote Originally Posted by Baseman View Post
    Would it have mattered if he did?Was Clinton just one vote away from victory if not then its a moot point.
    Let alone that she won the state that I live in...

Please explain, in detail, how not voting in a state HRC carried enabled Trump.

And let's get real.

I said a whole bunch of times that there was a list of folks who said "Trump can't okedoke me!" who wound up getting okedoked by Trump. I pointed out a bunch of times that HRC was weak in a general.

People just did not want to accept the realities of last year, and it jumped up to bite them in the butt.

BANNED

And let's get real.

I said a whole bunch of times that there was a list of folks who said "Trump can't okedoke me!" who wound up getting okedoked by Trump. I pointed out a bunch of times that HRC was weak in a general.

People just did not want to accept the realities of last year, and it jumped up to bite them in the butt.
    how about you say "sexual assault is bad" or "a ban on transgender troops is stupid and unnecessary"

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    how about you say "sexual assault is bad" or "a ban on transgender troops is stupid and unnecessary"
    If you have a scenario where I want a heavy handed mechanism that a victim of sexual misconduct can use to address that misconduct while I believe sexual assault is ok, please lay that scenario out for me.

Also...

See my "Rape Jokes Are Never Funny..." posts. That should clear things up.

BANNED

If you have a scenario where I want a heavy handed mechanism that a victim of sexual misconduct can use to address that misconduct while I believe sexual assault is ok, please lay that scenario out for me.
    its not about mechanisms

its about a belief that assaulting someone sexually because you can is a bad thing

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    its not about mechanisms

its about a belief that assaulting someone sexually because you can is a bad thing
    Jeez...

It's like I believe that it is bad enough that anyone doing it should be held accountable. I wonder why they should be held accountable. There is probably a reason.

The same reason I've said that a rape joke is never funny.

If someone can't work out what that reason might be, I seriously doubt that pointing out that I think that every manner of sexual misconduct and assault are wrong will clue them in.

It's also nice to see that Farenthold is is about to be next.

Invincible Member

I think the real enablers were the people who voted for Trump even though they knew he was terrible....Conservatives who voted for him even though he didn't represent their moral views, mainstream Republicans who voted for him even though he obviously didn't have a clue as to how things work, politicians who he personally insulted out there stumping for him and working the phones.

BANNED

dumb Americans who thought attitude = leadership

we need a Constitutional amendment after he's out of office

"If you haven't held some sort of elected office, you can't run for POTUS"

So...

While they're saying Trump is fine, he's having a physical next year?

Huh.