Page 6860 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 58606360676068106850685668576858685968606861686268636864687069106960 ... LastLast
Results 102,886 to 102,900 of 104733
    Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Brexit continues to flounder as Boris Johnson resigns as Foreign Secretary of the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...y-live-updates
    Has Great Britain worked out an actual exit strategy to stay good with the European Union?

Because I don't see it, and it's going to bite them in the ass

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Last I heard, after Trump was demanding a royal carriage ride with the queen, the royals politely told him to go f*** himself, and wouldn't be meeting him. Considering he once stalked Princess Diana, I don't have the feeling that the Princes would be falling all over themselves to ask grandma to change her mind.
    Do tell. Then I think it's a darn good time to break this meme out of mothballs:

Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Last I heard, after Trump was demanding a royal carriage ride with the queen, the royals politely told him to go f*** himself, and wouldn't be meeting him. Considering he once stalked Princess Diana, I don't have the feeling that the Princes would be falling all over themselves to ask grandma to change her mind.
    He is such an international embarrassment to the office and to this country. I think they all either laugh or shake their head about him behind his back.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    He is such an international embarrassment to the office and to this country. I think they all either laugh or shake their head about him behind his back.
    I'd rather they laugh right to his fat, orange face.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Good. Cuz you know it didn't make sense when you wrote it.

Now, if you don't want to sing Abba with me, how about Black Sabbath? I like a lot of the Ozzy stuff and the first record with Ronnie James Dio. We're all comics fans right? The Jeff Lemire Black Hammer comic has a Deadman parody character named "Jack Sabbath" and a bartender named "Lonnie James".

Cry out legions of the brave...
    Wait, are you saying you only like the Ozzy stuff and the first record with Dio, and that's it?

All of Dio's Sabbath work is phenomenal, and the Ian Gillan fronted Born Again is one of their best albums. Plus Headless Cross is a metal masterpiece. The rest of the Tony Martin albums and the one Glenn Hughes records are pretty damned good too. In short, all Black Sabbath is good, to one degree or another.

Also....did I really click on a Fox News Opinion piece about Hillary secretly planning to run again that was presented in a discussion as a factual piece of information. My god.

I don't think she will run again. I could be wrong, no matter what, the opinion piece exists solely to rile up the typical Fox News audience.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I'd rather they laugh right to his fat, orange face.
    They are trying

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    Also....did I really click on a Fox News Opinion piece about Hillary secretly planning to run again that was presented in a discussion as a factual piece of information. My god.

I don't think she will run again. I could be wrong, no matter what, the opinion piece exists solely to rile up the typical Fox News audience.
    I suspect that without their pantsuit clad bogeywoman to stir up the Trumpanzees, ratings on Faux News would nosedive.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    They are trying

Heh! There should be an armada of those things hovering over London for Dolt45's visit like the blimps during World War II. That would be highly amusing!

Trump baby blimp is 'biggest ever insult to a sitting president', Nigel Farage claims

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/newsl...ims/ar-AAzEMlw

"Nigel Farage has branded plans to let an "angry baby" Trump blimp fly over London during his forthcoming visit "the biggest insult to a sitting US president ever".

The former UKIP leader and longtime Trump ally claimed that Sadiq Khan's decision to allow the giant balloon to fly over Westminster "makes London look ridiculous".

Weighing in to a febrile debate over the six-metre inflatable, he asked: "Would this be happening if it was Obama?"

His comments stoked responses on Twitter ranging from support to mockery as some pointed out that other US presidents have also been subject to hostile behavior..."

The biggest insult to an American president? Ever? That must come as quite a surprise to the 4 previously assassinated American presidents.

Attachment 68038

Extraordinary Member

I hate his politics, but god Nigel Farage is the GOAT entertaining politician

Quote Originally Posted by GOLGO 13 View Post
    The biggest insult to an American president? Ever? That must come as quite a surprise to the 4 previously assassinated American presidents.

Attachment 68038
    I wonder if anyone mentioned that little fact to that miserable wanker.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Knowing Nigel, he'd say that either you can't count that as an insult, or he didn't know they had been killed.

Any one wanna bet that old Nigel will try to use Trump to stir up **** in Parliment even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Knowing Nigel, he'd say that either you can't count that as an insult, or he didn't know they had been killed.

Any one wanna bet that old Nigel will try to use Trump to stir up **** in Parliment even more.
    For a hot second, I wondered if Parliament would actually allow Caramel Caligula to speak there, but then I remembered Trump only speaks in front of friendly crowds filled with his brain dead followers. I suspect Brit lawmakers would NOT give him a warm welcome, even if he is the Leader of the Free World.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

They have, but Trump believes in a Trumpian variant on the geocentric belief of the universe that anything back to him is the worst thing ever, ignoring the assassinations of Lincoln, McKinley and JFK, not to mention Garfield's excruciating demise.

How the trade war is changing minds in a Senate battleground

https://apnews.com/9e5a5c74b8b84ada8a676eb3ac7eebb6

Who’da thunk it?!? A man who has filed for bankruptcy 4 times is making horrible business decisions for the country.