Page 6699 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 56996199659966496689669566966697669866996700670167026703670967496799 ... LastLast
Results 100,471 to 100,485 of 104733

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.91d91151e5d9

The Trump administration implemented this policy by choice and could end it by choice. No law or court ruling mandates family separations.
    Just the facts.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    But the GOP won't lose votes over this. This is what they want and why Trump was elected.
    His racist core base sure. But, children in cages being held hostage with that audio playing in campaign ads for congress members that refuse to vote on the proposals trying to stop this will be effective for independents or people who voted for trump that are not racist.

And I know its hard to believe but not EVERYONE who is republican is a horrible racist. I work with them every day and I live in Texas. This wont get him MORE support that's for damn sure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    I think people forget all those clips of Trump saying one thing and then the exact opposite on virtually every issue. There were a lot of people who only heard what they wanted.
    That alone should have told everybody more than enough to avoid Trump.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    That alone should have told everybody more than enough to avoid Trump.
    Should have. When people want to believe something they will find reasons to justify it. Trump gave them reasons too.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    His racist core base sure. But, children in cages being held hostage with that audio playing in campaign ads for congress members that refuse to vote on the proposals trying to stop this will be effective for independents or people who voted for trump that are not racist.

And I know its hard to believe but not EVERYONE who is republican is a horrible racist. I work with them every day and I live in Texas. This wont get him MORE support that's for damn sure.
    Are those Texas republicans gonna vote for democrats? I grew up in Texas an much of my family lives in Texas. They will not be voting for any democrats. They are also racist, though so...

Again, Trump or the GOP are not losing votes for this. This is why they elected Trump.

Mighty Member

Should have. When people want to believe something they will find reasons to justify it. Trump gave them reasons too.
    Yeah. Those reasons are now being prosecuted en masse and their children imprisoned in detention camps.

Astonishing Member

Are those Texas republicans gonna vote for democrats? I grew up in Texas an much of my family lives in Texas. They will not be voting for any democrats. They are also racist, though so...

Again, Trump or the GOP are not losing votes for this. This is why they elected Trump.
    We aren't talking about converting racist votes. That clearly isn't happening. No one is factoring changing trumps hardcore support to democrat voters in their strategies. That's useless.

Targeting independents, and democratic voter turnout can win the election with the right candidate and message.

Anyway, apparently we have to do something about the filthy canadians smuggling shoes across the border while claiming to be our friends.

Trump claims Canadians are smuggling sneakers across the US border

Just because children are ripped from mothers and kept in cages we cant overlook the horror on our northern border

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    We aren't talking about converting racist votes. That clearly isn't happening. No one is factoring changing trumps hardcore support to democrat voters in their strategies. That's useless.

Targeting independents, and democratic voter turnout can win the election with the right candidate and message.
    Ok, keep living the dream I guess. I'll stay in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    For people who forgot, Gianforte is the guy who body slammed a reporter and went on to be elected to Congress.
    Gianforte's body-slam of a reporter is almost too memorable, it makes people forget he owns a Creationist museum that teaches the Earth is only 6,000 years old, and dinosaurs and man inhabited the Earth around the time the Pharoahs were building the Pyramids. For the full CSGOPOTD... https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...te-2017-Update
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Astonishing Member

Ok, keep living the dream I guess. I'll stay in reality.
    You do that

BANNED

Are you quite sure you didn't vote for him? You sure work hard at making him seem like the obviously correct choice for non-psychics.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    the obviously correct choice for non-psychics.
    I like that.

I may have missed where this was posted, but apparently the US is leaving the UN Human Rights Council

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rights-council
    DC: Aquaman, Batman, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman

Marvel: Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Daredevil

Image: Outcast, Bitch Planet, The Autumnlands, Black Magick, The Goddamned

Indies: Black, Insexts, Animosity, Alters, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Red Sonja

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by BaneBreaker View Post
    I may have missed where this was posted, but apparently the US is leaving the UN Human Rights Council

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rights-council
    Leaving? Or being politely asked to leave because we now keep children in cages?

Leaving because the UN has an anti-Israel bias.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.