Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Cause and effect?

Trump's Tweet Attacking Boeing Came Minutes After Article Quoting Boeing CEO's Concerns About Trump, Trade

This is what happens when you have a thin-skinned demagogue as president who goes on the attack via Twitter at even the slightest criticism leveled against him. CEO's and pretty much anybody who's a bigwig in business will have to spend the next four years walking on eggshells, constantly watching what they say for fear of angering the easily butthurt Orange Devil and how that will affect Wall Street.

Former CIA Official Philip Mudd Calls Trump Transition A ‘Clown Show’

“I want to see a transition from a campaign to reality, and I don’t see it yet.” And you probably won't see it either, homeslice.

Hospitals Issue Dire Warnings About Repealing Obamacare Without A Backup Plan

Lobbying groups are concerned about losing more than half a trillion dollars — which would threaten access to care. And the GOP could care less.

Trump Spokesman Claims The President-Elect Sold All His Stocks, But Provides No Evidence

Trump’s team apparently wants the public to take it on faith. If anyone other than Trump lemmings do, then we're the suckers.

Trump’s ‘Who Wants To Be A Secretary Of State?’ Enters Third Week

Will Romney get it? What about the new Exxon guy? You’ll have to tune in to the finale to find out!
    Howard Stern joked this morning about Mitt Romney selling lemonade in front of Trump Tower.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

It seems that Trump and his merry band of simpletons are hellbent on pissing off China:

China Pushes Back on Michael Flynn’s ‘Radical Islamist’ Remarks

A Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman pushed back on Wednesday against assertions by Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn, who is President-elect Donald J. Trump’s choice for national security adviser, that China was allied with “radical Islamists.”

The spokesman, Lu Kang, was asked at a regularly scheduled news conference in Beijing about Mr. Flynn’s accusations, which were made in a book released in July that he wrote with a co-author, “The Field of Fight: How We Can Win the Global War Against Radical Islam and Its Allies.”

Mr. Flynn has said the United States must lead a global campaign against “radical Islam.” He has on occasion pushed conspiracy theories. For example, after the attack on the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, in 2012, he kept asking intelligence officers working under him at the Defense Intelligence Agency in the Pentagon to look for involvement by Iran in the assault. There was no evidence of any ties to Iran. In his book, Mr. Flynn mentions China and North Korea a half-dozen times.
    This kind of needless saber rattling nonsense certainly CAN'T end well.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It seems that Trump and his merry band of simpletons are hellbent on pissing off China:

China Pushes Back on Michael Flynn’s ‘Radical Islamist’ Remarks

This kind of needless saber rattling nonsense certainly CAN'T end well.
    He very well may follow his son out the door if he keeps this up.

BANNED

Trump claims his Tweets are "restrained" and "about very important things." Cute, he still thinks he's important.

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Screwing over your voters to achieve party goals is not democracy. Voter suppression and fraud, which the guy who thinks he's the president Greek admits happened, is not democracy. My advise to the people that think otherwise is to take an advil and be prepared for a nightmare of four years. Because Donald Trump will never be accepted as President.
    You didnt even respond to the subject of the post. Do you agree or no to with hold paying your taxes next time a republican wins visa via electoral vote?

Introspection is NOT a characteristic of most democrats is it? Popular vote is a moral victory and the only thing you have to hang on to and it's sad. Also, I never take pain medication when emotionally stunted adults act like children. I get the popcorn and watch the free entertainment.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 12-07-2016 at 02:12 PM.
    Marvel and DC comics are no different than the food at McDonalds. It will fill you up but in the end bad for your health. Read more independent publishers. Get away from the corporate homogenous cookie cutter fast food comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ospfwildcard View Post
    You didnt even respond to the subject of the post. Do you agree or no to with hold paying your taxes next time a republican wins visa via electoral vote?

Introspection is NOT a characteristic of most democrats is it? Popular vote is a moral victory and the only thing you have to hang on to and it's sad. Also, I never take pain medication when emotionally stunted adults act like children. I get the popcorn and watch the free entertainment.
    What is there to introspectively observe? Are we supposed to look deep inside ourselves and figure out what went wrong? We aren't the ones who are wrong. I believe that people shouldn't be judged based on their skin color or religion. If I didn't I would have a lot nastier things to say about the evangelical Christians who think they own this country. I don't think serial harassers and neo Nazis should be rewarded for dividing the nation along racial lines by getting to dismantle the government. I think it's unforgivable that an American will ultimately be responsible for irreparably harming the global climate. So now it falls to people like me to make sure that the people who don't think those things are miserable for the rest of their lives.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 12-07-2016 at 02:12 PM.

BANNED

It looks like Ebell is out. The new Primary Enemy of the World is Oil Shill and pathological idiot Scott Pruitt.

What is there to introspectively observe? Are we supposed to look deep inside ourselves and figure out what went wrong? We aren't the ones who are wrong. I believe that people shouldn't be judged based on their skin color or religion. If I didn't I would have a lot nastier things to say about the evangelical Christians who think they own this country. I don't think serial harassers and neo Nazis should be rewarded for dividing the nation along racial lines by getting to dismantle the government. I think it's unforgivable that an American will ultimately be responsible for irreparably harming the global climate. So now it falls to people like me to make sure that the people who don't think those things are miserable for the rest of their lives.
    Thanks for priving my point yet again. You single out my opinion instead of my direct question.

Or

You realize how utterly imbecilic the left has become with their rage and you dont want to acknowledge it.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 12-07-2016 at 02:15 PM.
    Marvel and DC comics are no different than the food at McDonalds. It will fill you up but in the end bad for your health. Read more independent publishers. Get away from the corporate homogenous cookie cutter fast food comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Here's the actual Reuter's article: Article.

The article shows that the Native Americans do not own the land the reservations are on. That many Native Americans already drill & mine on their reservation at greater expense because they have to go through a federal system of bloated bureaucracy. The article shows that some Native American leaders want this to happen and some do not.

I'll go record saying that Native American tribes should get to use the land they are on without government interference. I find it incredibly condescending that they are treated as wards and not citizens. We're treating them like children, or even worse...as non-humans. This is true racism. If the tribe wants to protect the land & water from any disturbance the government should help them, but if the tribe wants to allow private corporations to drill or mine on the land set aside for their use so they could profit from it, than the Fed. Govt. needs to get out of their way. We should stand up for whatever each tribe wants. This issue isn't as black or white as the article you posted. There's always two sides, folks.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post

The article shows that the Native Americans do not own the land the reservations are on. That many Native Americans already drill & mine on their reservation at greater expense because they have to go through a federal system of bloated bureaucracy. The article shows that some Native American leaders want this to happen and some do not.

I'll go record saying that Native American tribes should get to use the land they are on without government interference. I find it incredibly condescending that they are treated as wards and not citizens. We're treating them like children, or even worse...as non-humans. This is true racism. If the tribe wants to protect the land & water from any disturbance the government should help them, but if the tribe wants to allow private corporations to drill or mine on the land set aside for their use so they could profit from it, than the Fed. Govt. needs to get out of their way. We should stand up for whatever each tribe wants. This issue isn't as black or white as the article you posted. There's always two sides, folks.
    well the incoming administration is the party of "Drill Baby Drill"

How dare you present two sides! Why, why thats an -ism of some sort. Let me ask huffpo or msnbc what talking point to use. /sarcasm.

BANNED

Thanks for priving my point yet again. You single out my opinion instead of my direct question.

Or

You realize how utterly imbecilic the left has become with their rage and you dont want to acknowledge it.
    I don't see your point. You want me to answer about the taxes? If somebody like Trump wins again without a mandate, I'd hope a lot worse happens than withholding taxes. Yeah, withhold if that makes them feel better. There's that answer. Happy?

But I don't care about having any meaningful conversation with Trump apologists because I know it's a fool's errand. It defies all logic to think there is any way the US comes out of this in as good a shape as it was before. There was no meaningful discourse during the election cycle, there sure as hell isn't going to be any now that the Right wants the Left to "leave their bubbles" and "see it from the other side."
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 12-07-2016 at 02:16 PM.

How dare you present two sides! Why, why thats an -ism of some sort. Let me ask huffpo or msnbc what talking point to use. /sarcasm.
    To be fair...

The original poster of the biased article came to the same conclusions I did after another poster linked a Forbes article and she did some more independent reading on the issue. I think most of us agree that the individual tribes should have the sovereign ability to make decisions on the land they get to live on but apparently not own.

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

BANNED

To be fair...

The original poster of the biased article came to the same conclusions I did after another poster linked a Forbes article and she did some more independent reading on the issue. I think most of us agree that the individual tribes should have the sovereign ability to make decisions on the land they get to live on but apparently not own.
    The GOP has been trying to sever government ties with the reservation system for basically its entire existence. It absolves them of all responsibility for the well-being of Native Americans who live on them.

The GOP has been trying to sever government ties with the reservation system for basically its entire existence. It absolves them of all responsibility for the well-being of Native Americans who live on them.
    Because the Federal Govt. has done such a bang up job 'protecting' Native Americans. Reservations have notoriously had the worst statistics on suicide, drug & alcohol abuse, rape, and poor schooling.

The Reservation system is racist. We're dehumanizing these people. Blaming the GOP on this is ridiculous.