Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Oh lord saw the clips of trump at the "wall prototypes" today talking about they need to be see through so we can see the other side. Might be cartels over there we need to see them.

And talking about how border crosser are like professional mountain climbers need to be higher to make sure they cant just hop on over.

The jokes are writing themselves on this California trip so far
    Saw a joke one one of the morning shows, that had mimes building the invisible wall.

Personally, I only hope this ends with someone inventing transparent aluminum. And then not letting them buy it for the Wall.

Astonishing Member

Russian exile found dead in London

Putin getting his revenge!!! dang. Exiles beware

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Saw a joke one one of the morning shows, that had mimes building the invisible wall.

Personally, I only hope this ends with someone inventing transparent aluminum. And then not letting them buy it for the Wall.
    When Scotty finally learns how to use a 1980s computer, we'll be okay.

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Regarding Antifa v. Nazis: "Both sides are equally bad." How can that possibly be true when Antifa isn't a political movement, has no centralised leadership, does not run candidates, and doesn't seek to influence government policy beyond "don't be fascists?" I mean one side is trying to become the government, and the other is saying, "No, these guys suck, don't be like these guys. Nazis are bad. Also, punch them."
    Antifa is also mainly anarchist, so they're not going to be running for office.

https://www.vox.com/2017/8/25/161890...bray-interview

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Jesus, a conservative hears that someone is getting something for free, and they just clench their fists until blood drips from them.
    It isn't free. The money's gotta come from somewhere.

This doesn't mean that it's a bad idea to subsidize the National Parks.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Invincible Member

Wait, wait...when are we going to Mars? And will it be more like Killraven Mars or J'onn J'onz Mars?

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Someone needs to tell Donnie Dumbass that the same tunnels Mexican cartels used to shuttle drugs into the country for decades can serve the same purpose to sneak people in. No climbing required.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Someone needs to tell Donnie Dumbass that the same tunnels Mexican cartels used to shuttle drugs into the country for decades can serve the same purpose to sneak people in. No climbing required.
    Or not.

Just let the difference the wall doesn't make go ahead and speak for itself(assuming the wall going up ever actually happens).

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    The NRA is doign what they can to make the kids go away. They aren't. They are also going to keep at it. They were violated in a place that should feel safe from threat of death. How do they not understand this? Hardening Schools is not the solution.

That old saying should be adjusted to say...

"The only two types of people who take the Bible Literally are Fundamentalists and Politicians running for office, because Atheists know those type of people are dangerous."

Agreed. They can't live by the whole thing, so they like only the parts they want too.

Agreed. These kids should not be throwing themselves in front of High Powered Weapons to save their friends at Schools. Period!
    The point I was making is that atheists assume that all religious people take the Bible literally, so if they just prove that the Bible couldn't possibly be literally true, then that will convince everyone that God doesn't exist. But what atheists don't get is that most of us know that the Bible is not meant to be taken literally. I read it the same way I read Aesop's Fables. They're good stories that use fantastic elements to illustrate morals that we should all live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I don't know....last night they were saying that Lamb has been leading in the polls. If anything, it made the RNC spend 10 million there on what should have been a shoe in.
    To me, the interesting component there is how well Drew Miller(Libertarian) winds up doing tonight. He has sort of been lost in the "Versus" component of this particular race. While it might not be a larger indicator, any insight into how well third parties are doing is probably worth taking into account.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So the President can barely keep people in his administration to do the job 2+ years in , yet called for plans to launch a SPACE FORCE where we can police the galaxy. I **** you not...its became the latest meme.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    So the President can barely keep people in his administration to do the job 2+ years in , yet called for plans to launch a SPACE FORCE where we can police the galaxy. I **** you not...its became the latest meme.
    This is our chance. We can send him a few Green Lantern comics and distract him for a year.

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, answering questions in front of Congress, said 'I resent the fact of doors'.

Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke Resents the Fact of the Doors

“Well, first, insults and innuendos are misleading. I never took a private jet anywhere,” Zinke said, adding that all three flights he had taken on private planes as secretary were on aircraft driven by propellers, not jet engines.

Zinke also referenced a report last week by The Associated Press that the Interior Department is spending nearly $139,000 to upgrade three sets of double doors in his private office at the agency’s headquarters.

“I resent the fact of your insults, I resent the fact they’re misleading, I resent the fact of the doors,” Zinke said to Cantwell, the tone of his voice growing sharp. “And I’ll go through line by line. ... To allege that it’s a private jet is inappropriate, ma’am.”
    Last edited by Tami; 03-13-2018 at 05:50 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    This is our chance. We can send him a few Green Lantern comics and distract him for a year.
    This is a choice piece of BS to keep the public and media chewing on to get their minds off the newest round of firings and legal shenanigans. It's great to believe he thinks we need a Space Force when we don't have a way to get there without RUSSIAN COLLUSION but my gut says this is too good to be true.

BANNED

what is the Space Force gonna do? protect us from Uranus?

iMan 42s

I have so many questions about Trump going to Mars and fighting wars in space.

1. Who is paying for this? Last I checked space travel and maintenance is extraordinarily expensive. Not to mention that unless we drop the Tax wright-offs we are going to have to cut funding from other things.
    2. How are we going to remain in space? Where is our infrastructure for this? We can't even afford to upgrade schools in the event of a school shooting so how are we going to build a station to support what are essentially Galactic marines?
    3. What troops are we going to deploy for this? People have to be trained to handle the vacuum of space, you can't just send some army troopers and call it a day. There is good reason we have incredibly smart people in space now, it's really complicated. And who is funding the training? Who is teaching this? Who is teaching space-warfare?
    4. What weapons are we going to deploy? Contrary to popular belief a lot of weapons don't work in space. You're forced to use kinetic weaponry, and you have to have infrastructure that can survive a collision in an environment that has no gravity, or forces to slow anything down.
    5. The Earth rotates and so do you. Isn't it a little dangerous to just have your army overhead at any given time? What if theirs a coup? Also if it's purely meant for space then what good is it when no one else is in space?
    6. Who is outfitting those troops? We can't provide bullet proof glass for schools but we can outfit a soldier for space combat?
    7. Who is getting troops and resources back and forth and with what?

Anybody? Can anybody actually answer this? Did I miss an impending alien invasion?
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.