Cthulhu's Accountant Shining Trapezohedron's Avatar

Joe: 'Free Agent' Kellyanne Conway Has 'Been Out Of The Loop For Months' | Morning Joe | MSNBC
    Do I remember wrong? Wasn't this guy supporting Trump during the election?

Because he's going straight for Kellyanne's jugular here.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Trapezohedron View Post
    Joe: 'Free Agent' Kellyanne Conway Has 'Been Out Of The Loop For Months' | Morning Joe | MSNBC

He helped normalize Trump and gave him tons of free airtime because Trump could call in any time he wanted to, and did so a lot. Joe is another one of those people who sold the country for ratings.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    The narrative is so weak, though, that Matt Lauer - Matt fricken Lauer! - destroyed Kellyanne today.
    This will not go away. Questions will persist.
    Damn right questions should persist to everyone in this batshit administration. The debacle with Flynn represents everything people feared and spoke up about when Trump and his minions climbed in bed with Bad Vlad and the Ivans.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Fun side note about Flynn, back in July of 2016, as he commented on Hillary Clinton:

Be careful what you wish for, General.
    Between this and then Trump conducting a impromptu security meeting in full view of restaurant goers who were taking pictures of the guy who holds the briefcase with the nuclear codes and who knows what else, I don't think the GOP should throw stones.

Cthulhu's Accountant Shining Trapezohedron's Avatar

He helped normalize Trump and gave him tons of free airtime because Trump could call in any time he wanted to, and did so a lot. Joe is another one of those people who sold the country for ratings.
    Yeah, I just listened to the rest of the thing and while they go in on Miller and her, they still shill for the White House, and try to make it seem like Kellyanne does her own thing and Trump would have to clean up after her, which is Bull. S#!t.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Ronin View Post
    Its traded as a commodity (such as oil, cotton, and coffee). The US is the highest producer of corn in the world and is responsible for almost half of corn exports in the world. Basically the US is the Saudi Arabia of corn. Being the largest producer and exporter the US basically sets the price of corn. Also to point out that Brazil the second higher producer of corn does not even produce a third of what the US does will not be able to keep up with the demand which can drive the price up further for Mexico.

The Irony of it, IF (and that is a big if) Mexico causes a slow down in production of corn the prices will go up. Also 75% of farm workers are Mexican born so a slow down would also put a lot of them out of work. Many of those farm workers send money back to their families in Mexico, removing money from the Mexican economy (it is estimated that Mexican workers send over 23 billion $$ to Mexico from the US) . For Mexico to not buy corn from the US will hurt it's economy more than the US economy as the US will widen its market shares to the countries that will be left out when countries like Brazil try to keep up with Mexican demand.
    According to this recent study https://apps.fas.usda.gov/psdonline/...production.pdf Brazil doesnt even produce the most corn in South America, Argentina produce more than them, also I didnt take in consideration the Mexican workers in American farms it would be a big blow to the poor/middle class families in Mexico and the prices for corn made products would increase, Mexico would be shooting itself in the foot.

There another way instead of focusing in South America countries Mexico could focus on increasing the imports of corn from Guatemala, Honduras and Salvador, while these countries do not produce the same amount of corn as the US is the transportation and shortage is cheaper, it would be a smaller blow to the Mexican economy and Mexican workers could go there instead, of course this is far from a perfect solution but at least it shows that Mexico could sustain themselves in the short term IF possible, as mentioned before Mexico is suffering from a raise of Oil and electricity and both of these have caused massive riots in some Mexican cities, the raise of corn made products would be to dangerous and risky for the current Mexican government of Peña Nieto.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Even though Kellyanne doesn't deserve it, I'll be kind and say she sure doesn't look well. I think she basically holds Trump hand or shows him how to use the grown up PC's and stuff like that. She and Sean Spicer are the chief spear catchers and they will not be appreciated by their masters. It wouldn't surprise me if both are gone before Memorial Day.

It was a little too late for Scarborough to develop a conscience after he had seen what a colossal train wreck Trump would be in office, considering how he and Mika had kissed up to Cheeto Jesus for weeks on end, practically to the point where you could see the orange dust on their lips. So, I took Joe's attack on Sewer Rat Barbie with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Even though Kellyanne doesn't deserve it, I'll be kind and say she sure doesn't look well. I think she basically holds Trump hand or shows him how to use the grown up PC's and stuff like that. She and Sean Spicer are the chief spear catchers and they will not be appreciated by their masters. It wouldn't surprise me if both are gone before Memorial Day.
    They say the presidency ages you, Trump is pushing the responsibility on to other people so it makes sense that they're feeling the effects as well.

I gave you a link that explained why "Death to Jews, lolz" is a dangerous thing, because it helps to normalize the idea of it.

Did you not read it at all?

Do you understand why this is a problem?

If people get desensitized to the idea that it's ok to make these kind of comments?

Should I re-link you to that article?
    Let me ask you did Mel Brooks normalize nazis with this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCUfkMkVbwo

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Between the two, I think Beltway Sean (my personal riff on the forever famous Baghdad Bob) is on shakier ground, given his volatile dustups with the media and how he's been made a laughingstock on a massive scale by Melissa McCarthy on SNL. I think he'll be next out the door as he's currently the bigger embarrassment, something Trump won't tolerate, though Conway is not far behind with the lies and verbal breakdancing she's done on behalf of her boss.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It was a little too late for Scarborough to develop a conscience after he had seen what a colossal train wreck Trump would be in office, considering how he and Mika had kissed up to Cheeto Jesus for weeks on end, practically to the point where you could see the orange dust on their lips. So, I took Joe's attack on Sewer Rat Barbie with a grain of salt.
    Sewer Rat Barbie
    Propaganda Barbie
    Nuremberg Barbie ( or is that Tomi Lahren)

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Let me ask you did Mel Brooks normalize nazis with this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCUfkMkVbwo
    Well, Mel Brooks has said that one of the goals of his life is to delegitimize the Nazis.
    Is the purpose here to delegitimize the Jewish faith? Cause that's kinda messed up.
    Also, I don't remember Brooks ranting that all Nazis should be murdered, he has more class than that.

Astonishing Member

The narrative is so weak, though, that Matt Lauer - Matt fricken Lauer! - destroyed Kellyanne today.
    This will not go away. Questions will persist.
    I think Kellyanne's tricks worked on the campaign trail, but don't work now that Trump is in power, because now she has to defend policy positions and government screw ups and she can't use Hillary Clinton to deflect anymore. She is in over her head.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Well, Mel Brooks has said that one of the goals of his life is to delegitimize the Nazis.
    Is the purpose here to delegitimize the Jewish faith? Cause that's kinda messed up.
    Also, I don't remember Brooks ranting that all Nazis should be murdered, he has more class than that.
    And neither Pewdiepie, Felix does things like this to point out the absurdity of them and he himself and he said this was the case with this video. but lets continue laughing at Mel Brooks as Hitler
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zpYQJkBQp0

Also the guys who had the sign with death to all jews made a video apologizing, they did not know what the word jew mean.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=no5a_ZttQM4
    Last edited by mojotastic; 02-14-2017 at 09:30 AM.