BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanpaul123 View Post
    I wish i can but I am here in the CBR forum waiting for someone to answer it, also he is not my president, i am not fro usa.
    If he'd said he didn't want his kids to go to a school with Christians and that could be proved it'd end his career. American Christians are very sensitive to perceived persecution and insults. Anti-Semetism is just a part of American life.

BANNED

One he loves a good surrender.
    Because Obama is not a true Progressive. I love the guy, but Obama is not a Progressive. He had to be PUSHED on near everything. He still has dropped more bombs on foreign lands than Bush. He's fighting against Keith Ellison, fighting against Bernie Sanders.
    Man I wish he'd stand up for Standing Rock, speak out on standing rock. Etc.
    Would I vote for him a 3rd time? Yes, because he's better than Trump. However we have to get Progressives in the offices we're losing.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/obama...-book-reports/

Obama Called Clinton on Election Night Telling Her to Concede, New Book Reports

BBC just announced that Fidel Castro is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    He was probably running near the pool and slipped and fell.

X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    'Plausible deniability' has been used in regards to Chris Christie and Bridgegate. Just because the crows ate the bread crumbs, doesn't mean they don't lead back to the one who dropped them. Sessions and Bannon can't hide it forever, the Bread Crumbs are forming a clear pattern of racism and anti-semitism.
    As a former attorney of the state of Alabama, Sessions had pushed to get the death penalty for the leader of the KKK in that state. He also lead a civil suit of $7 million which broke the back of the Klan in Alabama.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...ns-versus-klan

Quote Originally Posted by Mike82 View Post
    As a former attorney of the state of Alabama, Sessions had pushed to get the death penalty for the leader of the KKK in that state. He also lead a civil suit of $7 million which broke the back of the Klan in Alabama.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...ns-versus-klan
    Fair enough. I admit to not knowing enough about Sessions, only that there is concerns about him in the news media. Bannon, however, is still questionable.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    It's been going on before, well before Trump's election.

It's not endearing to undecided voters.

No one there is openly/ clearly racist or antisemitic. Even with Steve Bannon and Jeff Sessions, there is some plausible deniability.

Bannon has plausible deniability? Isn't he on record for saying a few things?
    The J-man

Fair enough. I admit to not knowing enough about Sessions, only that there is concerns about him in the news media. Bannon, however, is still questionable.
    Moreover, acting against murderers doesn't shield him against the implications of his other racist positions that made him unacceptable for a federal judgeship. Someone can hate the Klan and still be a racist turd themselves in other ways.

Ehh, WBE. Will Donald Trump's deputy national security advisor count for a profile?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/...rs-spied-on-me

This morning it was announced that KT McFarland, a Fox News national security analyst and Reagan administration official will serve as Donald Trump's Deputy National Security Advisor. Well, she also tried to run against Hillary Clinton when Clinton ran for reelection to the Senate in 2006. She lost the GOP primary to John Spencer. But along the way she ... well, I don't quite know what to call it. But in addition to a seemingly lifelong penchant for dubious self-promotion and resume inflation McFarland claimed that Clinton was so worried about her candidacy that she sent secret helicopters to spy on her house in the Hamptons and also cased her apartment Manhattan. "Hillary Clinton is really worried about me, and is so worried, in fact, that she had helicopters flying over my house in Southampton today taking pictures."

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Oh well. Condolences to his relatives then. I would guess that everyone else (other than Castro's relatives) is happy about it though.

Castro was 90 years old. He probably died of old age. It was just his time to pass on.

On this day in both 2014, and in 2015, “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day” posted its first two profiles of Ira Hansen of the Nevada House of Representatives, who was quickly forced out of being Speaker of the Nevada House after people actually realized he had a staggering history of making outrageously ugly comments… including his time as a radio talk-show host where he made anti-Semitic remarks, made sexist arguments against women in the military, advocated for a “masturbation tax”, and that he once said the Oklahoma City Bombing was a “false flag” attack that the Clinton administration was actually responsible for. He also writes columns from an office with a Confederate flag hanging on the wall, slanders Martin Luther King Dr.’s legacy, refers to President Obama as a “negro”, a term he’s fond of, makes arguments as to Hispanics and African Americans of being of lower intelligence than whites, and blames illegal immigrants for tuberculosis cases without any evidence to support that racist claim. Hansen’s bigotry also expands to gays, as he likes to conflate homosexuality with child abuse, including him blaming the abuse of children by Catholic priests on gays. Of course, when Hansen’s past as an author and talk-radio figure came back to force him to pass and not accept his role has Nevada House Speaker, he gave a non-apology apology where he said his remarks were only being “taken out of context”. What can’t be taken out of context is Hansen’s staunch pro-gun attitude, his support for transphobic bathroom laws, or the fact that he mentioned President Eisenhower’s “Project Wetback” as a model for what the United States should implement to handle undocumented immigrants (without remembering how deadly that campaign proved for those Mexicans, with up to 88 deaths resulting in a single day.

And, wouldn’t you know it, even though Ira Hansen is a pretty clear racist and a bit of a paranoid conspiracy theorist, he managed to be re-elected to a fourth term in the 2016 elections by having the benefit of running unopposed.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Melwicker View Post
    Oh well. Condolences to his relatives then. I would guess that everyone else (other than Castro's relatives) is happy about it though.
    Not really. He was still popular among South America's left-wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Not really. He was still popular among South America's left-wing.
    I wonder what El Presidente will Tweet about him.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Browsing the news, and it's one report after another of shootings. It's worse than the Wild West.

For example:

3 shot while hanging Christmas lights amid fight with driver
    Well now, that was news to me, and I live in this town! Deplorable!

House Conservatives Signal Donald Trump Won’t Have A Blank Check

Trump is about to find out how Washington works. Or doesn’t work. More the latter than the former. For a man used to having his way because he's Donald Trump, the Divider-in-Chief is about to get quite the rude awakening.

Chuck Schumer Issues Scathing Warning To Republicans On Medicare

“Make our day.”

GOP Politician Who Sexted Teen Boy Says He’s ‘Not Gay’ In Bizarre Interview

He previously admitted to exchanging explicit sexts with the teen. But, hey, don't forget, Republicans are all about family values. Yup, sure are.

Noam Chomsky: People Who Didn’t Vote For Clinton To Block Trump Made A ‘Bad Mistake’

“I didn’t like Clinton at all, but her positions are much better than Trump’s on every issue I can think of.”
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanpaul123 View Post
    May I ask, what if he have said he didnt want his kids to go to school with Christians ? would that have the same effect ?
    You may, but it's not a question of a quality that adds much to the discourse, of course.