Page 179 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 791291691751761771781791801811821831892292796791179 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 104733
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    Some bankers do so, just as some politicians and some activists do also.

Generalities about groupps are usaaly dangerous becasue they are usually pure BS, going after groups becasue of the sins of part of the group often leads to dangerous irrationality
    I don't agree with that; it's implicit to who my comments are directed at. The problem lies with the bankers who ultimately are running things.

Likewise with politicians, the ones who aren't bought out usually don't get very far.

On another note, it's kind of messed up that this story hit CBR in the X-Boards before this thread.
    Last edited by Kid A; 07-17-2014 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Brady View Post
    Good luck walking 30 miles to and from work every day. Or coming up with even more money that you don't have for a smaller car, when there is no trade-in value.
    Why, it's almost like there's a need for a publicly funded mass transit system that would improve the mobility of an average earning family based around need rather than cost - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZeFDe44Ddo
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    The problem lies with the bankers who ultimately are running things.
    the bankers take advantage of the current system, but nobody is 'running things' ultimately at all.
    'Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth.'

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    Some bankers do so, just as some politicians and some activists do also.

Generalities about groupps are usaaly dangerous becasue they are usually pure BS, going after groups becasue of the sins of part of the group often leads to dangerous irrationality
    But both of us are guilty of doing this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kid A View Post
    Honestly, the fact that it's from "conservative read.com" whereas the Republican quotes are usually straight out of press headlines, says it right there.
    It says who's in charge of creating the press headlines.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    Fox News would create a new 24 hour "democrats spitting" sister channel if it actually happened.
    1 against 6 or 7.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    It says who's in charge of creating the press headlines.
    Oh, I get it. It's all a liberal media conspiracy. That's really not worth arguing about, you know, as you're just going to take any proof we give you that you're wrong as proof of the conspiracy.

1 against 6 or 7.
    There are six channels focusing just on Republicans spitting? I need to get a higher-tier cable package.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Brady View Post
    Good luck walking 30 miles to and from work every day. Or coming up with even more money that you don't have for a smaller car, when there is no trade-in value.
    Exactly. For myself I'm not wholly convinced about climate change being manmade, but when I think of the number of cars on the road now as opposed to a hundred years ago, how much the population has grown, how much of the wild has vanished; I'm quite willing to err on the side of caution and reduce my energy usage. In fact I have, now that the weather is warmer I don't use the clothes drier too much, but then that might change when a bunch of liberals in my community decide that outdoor clothes drying is offensive to them and ban it.

You see the people telling me to do this still drive cars to work. Do you have any idea what the mileage is for Limo1 or that great big bus the President uses to campaign? Or how much energy his entourage uses when they fly those planes to other countries for political conferences/photo opp/sound bite opportunities? I'm not sure it does the environment any good if I cut the heat back to 67 all winter since that is probably made up by senator Warren using up ten times that amount of energy to go get paid to give a speech. I do what I can when I can, I haven't thrown out more than twenty plastic bag in at least two years, I've insulated and re-insulated my house, planted trees, walked and such where I could and all that is wiped away by people like Harry Ried or Nancy Pelosi taking their staffs to Hawaii for the weekend. Or my governor leaving the heat on in one of his houses even when he's not there.

BANNED

And you will do the same thing to any proof I give you. I do not believe it is a conspiracy, I believe it's just like here: just about everyone thinking the same things in the same way with no analyzation getting in the way of blind faith in liberal believes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Oh, I get it. It's all a liberal media conspiracy. That's really not worth arguing about, you know, as you're just going to take any proof we give you that you're wrong as proof of the conspiracy.

There are six channels focusing just on Republicans spitting? I need to get a higher-tier cable package.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsabretooth View Post
    This is the age of the camera phones. If it happened, SOMEONE from the other side would have caught it on video.
    Yea, and then they'd get audited.

Exactly. For myself I'm not wholly convinced about climate change being manmade, but when I think of the number of cars on the road now as opposed to a hundred years ago, how much the population has grown, how much of the wild has vanished; I'm quite willing to err on the side of caution and reduce my energy usage. In fact I have, now that the weather is warmer I don't use the clothes drier too much, but then that might change when a bunch of liberals in my community decide that outdoor clothes drying is offensive to them and ban it.

You see the people telling me to do this still drive cars to work. Do you have any idea what the mileage is for Limo1 or that great big bus the President uses to campaign? Or how much energy his entourage uses when they fly those planes to other countries for political conferences/photo opp/sound bite opportunities? I'm not sure it does the environment any good if I cut the heat back to 67 all winter since that is probably made up by senator Warren using up ten times that amount of energy to go get paid to give a speech. I do what I can when I can, I haven't thrown out more than twenty plastic bag in at least two years, I've insulated and re-insulated my house, planted trees, walked and such where I could and all that is wiped away by people like Harry Ried or Nancy Pelosi taking their staffs to Hawaii for the weekend. Or my governor leaving the heat on in one of his houses even when he's not there.
    So what do you think you can do to improve that situation then?

Quote Originally Posted by Clarkie View Post
    the bankers take advantage of the current system, but nobody is 'running things' ultimately at all.
    A fact so terrifying that there are people who would rather believe in a grand Illuminati who deliberately make everything shit for alien overlords rather than "well, actually, autism is just some shit that happens to kids, and some guy with a gun can get lucky enough to kill a president, and terrorists get lucky".

Right-wing news groups in the US have reported a lot worse than "some politician spat at a kid", both rumours and things that are true, without 'auditors' descending and the left-wing news groups have done the same when a Republican was in charge. The US has less regulation on the press than we do and our press is reporting how the Home Office of the 80s may have deliberately "lost" a dossier on high-ranking paedophiles, while reporting on what big Liberal icon Cyril Smith did to children.

Guise I think you are getting off topic...

WW 3 is starting!

Good thing I got helmet on...
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by md62 View Post
    You do realize that the first thing that's supposedly "crazy" in there that Nancy Pelosi said is unreferenced... but it's also TRUE?

Your idea of "dumb" is what others would call "reality" or "the truth", apparently.

Incidentally, that staggering list of yours is also half people from Hollywood. Many of whom are comedians. So... what you also qualify as "dumb politics"? It's satire. It's MEANT TO BE.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

...at a rate far lower than center or left organizations.

Try not to score points with debunked myths, please.