Page 373 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 2733233633693703713723733743753763773834234738731373 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 104733

Mitch McConnell brags in a CNN interview, "I'm the guy that gets us out of government shutdowns."

Except for that one in 2013 that he couldn't stop Ted Cruz from firing up theloons to start, and had nothing to do with ending, of course.

And there's also the fact that audio leaked from him meeting with billionaires in a California resort where it sounds like he's considering another one.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 08-28-2014 at 10:23 AM.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Well everyone else already addressed the "death threat" nonsense and the remarks about the local police department so i'll just address this:

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    And once again your multiple witnesses are not saying the same things. Some have been proven to either be outright lying or very incorrect by the autopsy (no shots in the back). Dorian Johnson, a guy with a documented history of lying to the police, has given multiple accounts some of which are impossible and are in huge contradiction to the other witnesses. Some other witnesses contradict one another on other things as well as far as whether his hands were up and what exactly Brown was doing. Its also funny the hypocrisy of the whole witness argument - I've seen the argument now that the witnesses in the Walmart shooting case were mistaken about what they saw which led to them calling 911 and the police shooting the guy with the air soft rifle. So which is it, are witnesses always correct or only correct when it suits your purposes - I made my statement earlier in this thread - witness testimony is the most unreliable evidence there is which is, especially in high stress moments, why when there are any doubts or confusion about it a full investigation should be done before a rush to judgement which is whats going on in Ferguson.
    In relation to the Walmart situation there was ONE witness. The guy who called the police in the first place.

With the Ferguson shooting there are at least 5 confirmed witnesses. Those witnesses are all saying the same thing. You and Lightsabertooth have yet to provide anything to show the witnesses' contradicting each other yet you keep repeating it just like you kept doing with that made up orbital socket fracture.

And if you want to stop relying on witness testimony then by all means do so, but don't complain about while at the same time continually basing your defense of Darren Wilson on hearsay from second/third hand accounts (many of which are from anonymous sources), youtube videos that haven't been verified by anyone, and conservative websites that are outright making things up.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Here's a bit of revised history (which, for the record, is stupid to attempt when the history you're trying to re-write is from 3 weeks ago).

Darren Wilson's identity was withheld for a week after the shooting. No one was calling for his death early on, because hey, nobody knew who he was.

Since it was found out, the only point anyone threatened him was when the Black Panthers showed up for 5 minutes, then got told to bugger off by Brown's family.

Finally, since the shooting, I'm willing to bet there have been more peaceful protesters threatened with death by the Ferguson PD, than the other way around. Hell, there's video that proves that.
    The whole "Death threat" thing also made me laugh when it came to the Darren Wilson supporters protest. If you're withholding your identity how in the hell is anyone sending you death threats?

Do you honestly think Darren Wilson would still be alive if he'd stayed in town? There were crazies threatening his life.
    George Zimmerman is still alive and he did much worse.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Tbf, it's two different scenarios. Zimmerman lived in a gated community. What happened the immediate aftermath of Ferguson also didn't occur where Zimmerman lived. Also I don't think He stayed in the same place either. Realistically I doubt there is a person here who in the same situation would have stayed in that town in the immediate aftermath. I don't blame him for not being there. That said they should have released his name earlier, regardless.

BANNED

he should have been taken into custody, not arrested right then, but taken into custody instead of disappearing

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    Tbf, it's two different scenarios. Zimmerman lived in a gated community. What happened the immediate aftermath of Ferguson also didn't occur where Zimmerman lived. Also I don't think He stayed in the same place either. Realistically I doubt there is a person here who in the same situation would have stayed in that town in the immediate aftermath. I don't blame him for not being there. That said they should have released his name earlier, regardless.
    My point is though that if ever there was a person to get strung up by a mob it would be him and that didn't happen. When was the last time in US history that a particular target was strung up by a mob? It just doesn't happen.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

BANNED

My point is though that if ever there was a person to get strung up by a mob it would be him and that didn't happen. When was the last time in US history that a particular target was strung up by a mob? It just doesn't happen.
    the last recorded lynching was Michael Donald (a black man), in 1981, by two members of the KKK
    Last edited by Vibranium; 08-28-2014 at 01:12 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    Says the person defending a cop who shot down an unarmed black kid
    He wasn't unarmed. He was 6'4" and 300 lbs. If you have a substantial size advantage on someone and you have already hit them in the head and are returning to do so again you are a legitimate threat. This is what the investigation is for is to determine if this is what actually happened. But the repeated mantra of him being unarmed means little.

Here is a link to an unarmed guy video punching a cop who was smaller than him. Tell me exactly when you think the cop would have been justified in shooting this poor unarmed bad guy had she been able to. IMO she could have shot the guy after the first punch given how badly it ***** her up but she didn't have the chance. Darren Wilson did have the chance after he'd already taken a punch from a much larger person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1urLh8Kh_9A

BANNED

He wasn't unarmed. He was 6'4" and 300 lbs. If you have a substantial size advantage on someone and you have already hit them in the head and are returning to do so again you are a legitimate threat. This is what the investigation is for is to determine if this is what actually happened. But the repeated mantra of him being unarmed means little.
    the problem is the investigation is not being handled properly if the Ferguson PD still has a hand in it

how hard is it for you to even allow the possibility, that maybe Officer Wilson just got ticked off and put 6 rounds in a black kid because he could?

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

Here is a link to an unarmed guy video punching a cop who was smaller than him. Tell me exactly when you think the cop would have been justified in shooting this poor unarmed bad guy had she been able to. IMO she could have shot the guy after the first punch given how badly it ***** her up but she didn't have the chance. Darren Wilson did have the chance after he'd already taken a punch from a much larger person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1urLh8Kh_9A
    Ok, where's the weapon? What was that? There was no weapon found? That's the definition of "unarmed". Also, I'm sure Darren Wilson is not a smaller female cop. And when did Darren Wilson take a punch? Is this about that fake x-ray again?
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

He wasn't unarmed. He was 6'4" and 300 lbs. If you have a substantial size advantage on someone and you have already hit them in the head and are returning to do so again you are a legitimate threat.
    Yes, clearly, Michael Brown had a clear advantage at that size, and Darren Wilson made it "fair" by having his service revolver, to negate the danger that his size advantage gave him.

It's why in boxing, they'll let a middleweight fight a heavyweight, provided he comes to the ring with a Glock.

Okay, that out of the way, I have to ask... do you think because your user name is JediMindTrick you actually have the ability to wave your hand and people will nod along and agree with whatever bulls*** you're selling? Seriously, man, you're being ridiculous.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    Ok, where's the weapon? What was that? There was no weapon found? That's the definition of "unarmed". Also, I'm sure Darren Wilson is not a smaller female cop. And when did Darren Wilson take a punch? Is this about that fake x-ray again?
    A black man has hands! He's armed!

BANNED

The situations are not even remotely similar. Its very frustrating to see how many are trying to make Michael Brown the new Trayvon Martin when the cases aren't even remotely similar.

First off Trayvon Martin was an innocent kid who did nothing wrong. I believe the verdict was legally correct due to lack of evidence to prove Zimmerman's story wrong but it doesn't mean that Martin wasn't a victim. Whereas Michael Brown was a thug robber who had just robbed a store minutes before. It doesn't matter that Wilson didn't know that because Brown knew that and you would have to be an idiot to think that Brown's actions weren't guided by what he'd just done.

Secondly, where were the riots in the Zimmerman case? While the Zimmerman case may have grabbed the headlines those upset about it were much more rational and calm than in this case.

Thirdly its kind of hard to for the public to kill someone who who was in jail for much of the time and when Zimmerman was out on bond, which got revoked at one point, he too was in seclusion due to threats.
    Last edited by JediMindTrick; 08-28-2014 at 01:33 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    I don't know how tall Darren Wilson is but its already been reported that he is over ONE HUNDRED pounds lighter than Brown. Thats called a huge size difference folks.