...I don't even think Hillary's speeches sound bad. 'I want universal Canadian style single payer' is in there, for god's sake.

I checked out #TrumpTapes on twitter, some people are still in denial about Trump and go on and on about how Hillary's crimes are worse, and her emails, yadda yadda yadda ad-f***ing nauseam.

In news that's not "who's worse" (HINT: TRUMP!)...

Clinton still has outdone Trump in fundraising to a ridiculous extent. She goes into the final month of the campaign with a coffer of $150 million. For those not good at the maths, that means if she doesn't raise a dime from now to election day, she still has $5 million to spend a day. That doesn't even include how much the DNC has.

Trump stopped publicly revealing his number, but it's believed to be in the $38 million range.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 10-07-2016 at 08:24 PM.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

A Mother Is Shot Dead on a Playground, and a Sea of Witnesses Goes Silent

the reason why i post this here is because i would really like to know,

where was Black Lives Matter? why weren't they in the bronx demanding justice for Jessica White, a mother of three children? Demanding that her killer be brought to justice?

i thought Black Lives Mattered to Black Lives Matter.

oh wait,

it's because she wasn't killed by a white cop.

Black Lives Matter doesn't care that Jessica White's 3 children are going to grow up without there mother.

Last edited by Professor Moriarty; 10-07-2016 at 08:17 PM.

BANNED

As for calling this locker room talk, I work with a bunch of former coal miners and they say some gross and perverse stuff. But none of them have ever admitted they commit sex crimes because they can get away with them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Moriarty View Post
    A Mother Is Shot Dead on a Playground, and a Sea of Witnesses Goes Silent

the reason why i post this here is because i would really like to know,

where was Black Lives Matter? why weren't they in the bronx demanding justice for Jessica White, a mother of three children? Demanding that her killer be brought to justice?

i thought Black Lives Mattered to Black Lives Matter.

oh wait,

it's because she wasn't killed by a white cop.

Black Lives Matter doesn't care that Jessica White's 3 children are going to grow up without there mother.

Black Lives Matter is in fact a group set up to protest unfair and racially motivated police killings of blacks. Not every murder of a black person. The fact that they don't do this does not mean that you've caught them in a hypocrisy. It is not evidence that they don't really value black life.

Oh FFS. Did we really just have a 'but what about black on black crime' post?

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

And look what Scott Walker posted recently on Twitter...

Inexcusable. Trump's comments are inexcusable.
    Of course, it's not inexcusable ENOUGH to pull that endorsement for Trump. No sir!

Also... this quote from Washington State Republican Party Chair Susan Hutchison:

Last edited by InformationGeek; 10-07-2016 at 08:32 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    A thing worth noting: the abuses BLM are protesting are one of the primary reasons black witnesses won't come forward in cases like this. They don't trust the police.

Also, that video on the link is amazing. He's captured on video every step of the way. It's a wonder people can still get away with murder in our surveillance state.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...rhoods/501908/

Black Americans are less likely to dial 911 immediately following, and for more than a year after the highly publicized assault or death of a black person at the hands of police. That’s the conclusion in “Police Violence and Citizen Crime Reporting in the Black Community,” a study to be published in October’s American Sociological Review, the official publication of the American Sociological Association.
    Just sayin'. But, seriously, demanding where 'BLM' is on a case like that is just a ridiculous misunderstanding and an attempt to say that black life doesn't matter to blacks because 'black on black' crime. It's nothing more than a deflection and distortion.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Black Lives Matter is in fact a group set up to protest unfair and racially motivated police killings of blacks. Not every murder of a black person. The fact that they don't do this does not mean that you've caught them in a hypocrisy. It is not evidence that they don't really value black life.
    I'm just saying that if they do value black life then they would be involved with the murder of Jessica white.

don't you think a mother of three getting killed should be more important to them?

and the constant gang violence in Chicago.

Shouldn't hundreds of be more important?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Because black on black crime is a far more serious problem in the black community.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...k-black-crime/

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Because black on black crime is a far more serious problem in the black community.

wait... Breitbart?! You're citing Breitbart of all places? I mean, it's a slight step above InfoWars and The Drudge Report, but...

BANNED

I'm just saying that if they do value black life then they would be involved with the murder of Jessica white.

don't you think a mother of three getting killed should be more important to them?

and the constant gang violence in Chicago.

Shouldn't hundreds of be more important?
    What you're saying is an impossible standard. What you're saying is that if they don't spread themselves out over every murder, even ones that have nothing to do with their mission statement, they are phonies who don't care about black lives. You probably think you've come up with something clever, but this is a common racist argument we've heard a dozen times here.
    Last edited by Shawn Hopkins; 10-07-2016 at 08:45 PM.

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Faulty reasoning, sir.

https://tcf.org/content/report/archi...f-segregation/

Please note that incidents of black-on-black crime share similar rates as white-on-white crime, when both demographics exist in poverty. The common trend is that poor people prey on each other regardless of race.

But, wait! Why isn't Breitbart leading the charge against white-on-white crime? I thought all lives mattered?
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."