Page 6794 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 57946294669467446784679067916792679367946795679667976798680468446894 ... LastLast
Results 101,896 to 101,910 of 104733

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Welp, congrats protest voters and non-voters.

Hope it was worth it!
    This is the centrist equivalent of "Bernie would have won", like jesus get over the 2016 election already and organise.

The holier than thou attitude of some Democrats is unbearable.

Liberal Senate Democrat shields Trump from trade blowback

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...trade-blowback

Ugh. Sherrod, no...

"Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Bernie's just like the Democrats at this being nice thing.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...urant-and-have

Maxine Waters is the way.
    I both agree and disagree with Bernie on this.

On the one hand, I don't mind them being confronted while out at dinner. On the other, You don't need to shout people down or be rude Bernie. That's not what It means. It means when they go low, **** going high. People lives are at stake. Confront them politically, make your voice heard, no matter how loud and annoying it gets for these Politicians. We can't take what the GOP says with ANY truth or honesty to it. That's why we have ot be agrresive. Yelling at Sanders while she's out dining didn't happen, the owner had a disagreement with her on the use of Kids as a weapon.

If it was simply about her lying on taxes or something, she might have gotten to eat her dinner in peace. But no, she supports locking up kids, so **** her feelings.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mastermind View Post
    Chuck Schumer is a racist. Not for his comment on Waters but his consistent anti-Arab and anti-Muslim polities are absolutely vile. Didn't he also vote for the creation of ICE?
    When I said "No one thinks this," I was replying to the idea that hard work is somehow racist. Regarding Schumer, he wasn't racist in in the Waters situation.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Liberal Senate Democrat shields Trump from trade blowback

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...trade-blowback

Ugh. Sherrod, no...
    Which begs the question: what is Brown getting out of this....financially I mean, either for him or his state?

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    I both agree and disagree with Bernie on this.

On the one hand, I don't mind them being confronted while out at dinner. On the other, You don't need to shout people down or be rude Bernie. That's not what It means. It means when they go low, **** going high. People lives are at stake. Confront them politically, make your voice heard, no matter how loud and annoying it gets for these Politicians. We can't take what the GOP says with ANY truth or honesty to it. That's why we have ot be agrresive. Yelling at Sanders while she's out dining didn't happen, the owner had a disagreement with her on the use of Kids as a weapon.

If it was simply about her lying on taxes or something, she might have gotten to eat her dinner in peace. But no, she supports locking up kids, so **** her feelings.
    Exactly! It's like I've been saying.... "When they go low, we go lower!" Republicans aim to trample everyone save for the one percenters to death, for Democrats to continue bringing a plastic knife to a gunfight is absolutely unacceptable! It's way past time Dems start fighting dirty like the GOP has, and if Schumer and Pelosi won't go along with the program, then they either have to get out of the way or be shoved aside.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Counting on Mitch the turtle not to be a complete hypocritic opportunist, is like a fly in a web counting on a spider to turn vegan.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

BANNED

Republicans run my state, and yet still feel the need to cheat to win.
    We cannot take them at their words, just their deeds, which as it stands are despicable.

North Carolina GOP seeks to remake state Constitution; Dems see power grab

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Which begs the question: what is Brown getting out of this....financially I mean, either for him or his state?
    Brown has had crazy ideas about trade his entire career. It's one of his worst attributes.

Immigrant toddlers ordered to appear in court alone

As the White House faces court orders to reunite families separated at the border, immigrant children as young as 3 years old are being ordered into court for their own deportation proceedings, according to attorneys in Texas, California and Washington, D.C.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mastermind View Post
    This is the centrist equivalent of "Bernie would have won", like jesus get over the 2016 election already and organise.

The holier than thou attitude of some Democrats is unbearable.
    So is the fact that people chose to cast protest votes and Trump is stacking the **** out of the courts now. How do you organize against that? You can't.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by PunishedFire View Post
    Holy crap I just realized the word DOOM actually appears in one of the posts LMAO
    I know you just started posting in here, but I've been a one-man doom's day cult for the past 18 months. It's basically the only thing I post about.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    So is the fact that people chose to cast protest votes and Trump is stacking the **** out of the courts now. How do you organize against that? You can't.
    40% of the country didn’t vote. Bitch at them first for being too lazy to get out of bed before crying about the people who actually showed up and made their voice heard. The entitlement is fucking annoying. You picked a shot candidate. Get over it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    40% of the country didn’t vote. Bitch at them first for being too lazy to get out of bed before crying about the people who actually showed up and made their voice heard. The entitlement is fucking annoying. You picked a shot candidate. Get over it.
    To a lot of us Sanders wasn't any better -- and we voted accordingly.

Before telling other people to "get over it" you should practice what you preach, considering you're still here fighting over another candidate who was soundly defeated at the polls.

It's good that you showed up to vote and all but pointing the finger at "Clinton" when Sanders couldn't even win the primary isn't the answer.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 06-28-2018 at 01:09 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Nah, not getting over it. I didn't pick any candidate. I voted for the democratic candidate, and would've voted for Bernie or the other couple cats that dipped out of the primaries really early.

Yes, they certainly had their voice heard. Their voice said I don't give a **** what happens to this country because I'm salty as **** right now.

And every time over the next 6.5 years when something as monumental as Trump nominated a fucking Supreme Court Justice occurs, I am going to get salty as ****.

Get over it.