Page 852 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 35275280284284884985085185285385485585686290295213521852 ... LastLast
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 104733

stop using racial shorthand, Brady!

just call them what they are: Evil Fucking Republicans.
    A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...yo5eo1_400.gif

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Brady View Post
    I'm just going by the definitions as I understood them. I didn't look them up.

"Current juncture in history." Cracker please. For most of history and for the foreseeable future.

I'm a cracker, my family is crackers, my son can pass for a cracker. Oh gosh, that word hurts so much. How will I go on with my life? Oh, wait, it literally has no effect on how I view myself or how the law treats me.

Oh no, not that. We should always be respectful of institutions of power that seek to oppress others. Take your feigned indignation elsewhere.
    To your last point, "we should always be respectful of institutions of power that seek to oppress others". You could also say that about nearly every major religion and government. On this board you don't see it as often directed at other religions. I have a pretty good idea what your excuse is for directing it specifically at Christianity.

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    To your last point, "we should always be respectful of institutions of power that seek to oppress others". You could also say that about nearly every major religion and government. On this board you don't see it as often directed at other religions. I have a pretty good idea what your excuse is for directing it specifically at Christianity.
    I'm Nigerian; I can direct that at Christianity and Islam at the same damn time!

Lucky me...
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    Yes though it won't lead to any good discussion, not personally (I just don't use it), and you and I must not be seeing the same post.
    The diatribe against all white people and the hate against people that own guns?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    The diatribe against all white people and the hate against people that own guns?
    Didn't see either (huge difference between gun owners and "ammosexuals".) I saw how Jeff defines those terms, and why he considers them acceptable.

Seriously, this is hitting territory I'm not sure you want to be in Mike. I edited this out the first time, but it really sounds like you want to call Jeff a race traitor.
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    stop using racial shorthand, Brady!

just call them what they are: Evil Fucking Republicans.
    Ihave alsways been a strong proponent of gay rights, probably longer that you have been alive, probably voted Democrat longer that you have been l alive. But you feel free to insult me for no other reason that that I am white . How "PC' of you

BANNED

I have a pretty good idea what your excuse is for directing it specifically at Christianity.
    Oh, please do tell! Is it because it has the most power in the USA, and that's where I live? Because laws passed to discriminate against gay people are written by Christian homophobes?

Man, you missed the Religion/Philosophy debate thread. My disrespect for the institutions of all oppressive, "supernatural" religions was well documented. Judaism & Islam were not spared. I did manage to save that thread before it was wiped from the reboot. Do you want me to re-post what I said eight years ago?

BANNED

Oh, please do tell! Is it because it has the most power in the USA, and that's where I live? Because laws passed to discriminate against gay people are written by Christian homophobes?

Man, you missed the Religion/Philosophy debate thread. My disrespect for the institutions of all oppressive, "supernatural" religions was well documented. Judaism & Islam were not spared. I did manage to save that thread before it was wiped from the reboot. Do you want me to re-post what I said eight years ago?
    No your second third sentences were pretty much what I thought it would be. Doesn't change my point. It's easy to stereotype when the targets are easy.

BANNED

#notallwhitepeople

It is a fucking insult, and if used to my face someone will be hurt. Thew word serves no other purpose but to insult a group of people
    What's insulting about being called white? How does it insult a group of people?

If you can't handle insults, how do you survive?

Didn't see either (huge difference between gun owners and "ammosexuals".) I saw how Jeff defines those terms, and why he considers them acceptable.
    Indeed. My dad is a gun owner. An old friend from high school is an ammosexual.

Seriously, this is hitting territory I'm not sure you want to be in Mike. I edited this out the first time, but it really sounds like you want to call Jeff a race traitor.
    I'm still waiting for someone to join the discussion and say, without any irony, that "anti-racist = anti-white".

Ihave alsways been a strong proponent of gay rights, probably longer that you have been alive, probably voted Democrat longer that you have been l alive. But you feel free to insult me for no other reason that that I am white . How "PC' of you
    Again, how is being white an insult? Do you disagree with being white?

Race traitor is pretty serous term that doesn't, I think overdosed on toxic koolaid and who hates people that might disgaree with hin, ow r with people like me who are not sufficiently pure in thoughy

The term ammosexual is not used just a Jeff writes it is a general term of people who believe that individuals have a legal Constitutional right to bear arm, that makes a majority of SC and the US population "ammosexual ' It is nothing but a insult.

Cracker is just a racist insult, nothing more, nothing less, There are far worse but that doesn't change what it is.

BANNED

No your second third sentences were pretty much what I thought it would be. Doesn't change my point. It's easy to stereotype when the targets are easy.
    Do you want #notallchristiansjusthebigotedoneswhowritelaws ?

Because if you do, THAT speaks volumes.

Do you understand that attacking the institution of Christianity isn't the same as attacking all Christians?

Because if you DON'T, that also speaks volumes.

BANNED

Race traitor is pretty serous term that doesn't, I think overdosed on toxic koolaid and who hates people that might disgaree with hin, ow r with people like me who are not sufficiently pure in thoughy
    What you're saying here isn't quite clear, but it seems like we'd agree here.

The term ammosexual is not used just a Jeff writes it is a general term of people who believe that individuals have a legal Constitutional right to bear arm, that makes a majority of SC and the US population "ammosexual ' It is nothing but a insult.
    No, that's really not it.

Cracker is just a racist insult, nothing more, nothing less, There are far worse but that doesn't change what it is.
    Hmm, nope. Try again.

I'd guess we're about the same age, or i'm older.

but to your point: when Repubicans stop trying to pass laws that harm me, deny me rights, and start standing up for equality for all (including Women and Minorities)?

THEN I'll stop thinking of them as "Evil Fucking Republicans"

since it hasn't happened in the last 30 years (the time in which I've been voting), I'm not holding my breath.

(and it's not MY fault that most Republicans these days do seem to be White. . it's whom you see protesting against Gay Marriage, and for anti-Abortion, and whom you see at Tea-Party rallies. But do note that *I* didn't bring up race at all. . you're attaching that to my comment yourself)
    A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...yo5eo1_400.gif

#notallwhitepeople

What's insulting about being called white? How does it insult a group of people?
    Cracker doesn't mean white, It never has It means ignrant white bigot,
    If you can't handle insults, how do you survive?
    Becasue i general hang out with adults with a little bit of couth, and I'm big enough that insulting me to my face is something most people avoid. Ialso spent most of my working life in the AF where speech like your in public would get someone thrown out on their bigoted ass.

Indeed. My dad is a gun owner. An old friend from high school is an ammosexual.
    Very few gun owners are sexualy involved with there guns,

I'm still waiting for someone to join the discussion and say, without any irony, that "anti-racist = anti-white".
    Why woould anyone say that, In my experice most of the racism that my Asian family has had to deal with has not been from white people.

Again, how is being white an insult? Do you disagree with being white?
    Cracker doesn't mean white anymore the the N-word means Black

Quote Originally Posted by bert View Post
    I'd guess we're about the same age, or i'm older.

but to your point: when Repubicans stop trying to pass laws that harm me, deny me rights, and start standing up for equality for all (including Women and Minorities)?

THEN I'll stop thinking of them as "Evil Fucking Republicans"

since it hasn't happened in the last 30 years (the time in which I've been voting), I'm not holding my breath.

(and it's not MY fault that most Republicans these days do seem to be White. . it's whom you see protesting against Gay Marriage, and for anti-Abortion, and whom you see at Tea-Party rallies. But do note that *I* didn't bring up race at all. . you're attaching that to my comment yourself)
    Jeff was not talking about Republican he was talking about white people as a group with his cracker comment, and Christians ads a group when some churches are strong advocates of gay right I am not big fan of Christianity but they are all not the same

I hit 60 next moth how old are you?