Quote Originally Posted by heretic View Post
    They concern me. Nowhere near enough to swallow ill thought out travel bans that give them propaganda, but they do.

The homegrown loons killing in the name of White and/or Christian Civilization worry me far more on every level.
    Isis is getting destroyed while we are speaking, the Irak army is retaking Mosul, the army now control 1/3 of the city.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    frankly, i'm not scared of ISIL. not at all.
    Same here. I have more to fear from hordes of shiftless, lazy Americans than I do Middle Eastern terrorists.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

yup. like i told my mom, we are a nation of killers. sad but true.
    dont be so harsh on your country, all nation still have killers inside them, some most than other, no nation is free of it.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    dont be so harsh on your country, all nation still have killers inside them, some most than other, no nation is free of it.
    not being harsh. just telling the truth from what i've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its best to as we see paint someone as being Un-American and try to create a signature to paint them that way , instead of admitting there are serious damn problems in our country. And that the police aren't all angels and as we have seen with numerous folks being shot , corruption and more ; a lot shouldn't have that job.

And yes there are lazy Americans. I get lazy myself from time to time. I'll sleep in late and all. Yes I am an American and I get lazy.
    You're the hardest working lazy man I've ever known.

Quote Originally Posted by heretic View Post
    Moreso than Greece?

Bulgaria?

Serbia?

Why?
    Because Turkey is being run by an Islamic dictatorship?

In case you missed it, Europe is having a bit of a "problem" with Islam right now.

Can you tell me a single way that allowing Turkey into the EU would benefit any country other than Turkey?
    Last edited by MidTierHero; 03-12-2017 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MidTierHero View Post
    Because Turkey is being run by an Islamic dictatorship?
    Not yet, there is people in Turkey who want to make islamic law part of the constitution but Turkey is still no there yet.

not being harsh. just telling the truth from what i've seen.
    Still better than mine in terms of people being killed per day.

Not yet, there is people in Turkey who want to make islamic law part of the constitution but Turkey is still no there yet.
    I was Intentionally exaggerating a bit. But not by much.

Still better than mine in terms of people being killed per day.
    can't say since i don't know where you live.

can't say since i don't know where you live.
    Latinoamerica, more specifically South America, all the countries in SA have bigger murder rates than USA, even Uruguay which is basically the Switzerland of South America since nothing bad happen there, normally.

Latinoamerica, more specifically South America, all the countries in SA have bigger murder rates than USA, even Uruguay which is basically the Switzerland of South America since nothing bad happen there, normally.
    ahhh gotcha.

Bunch: How America's dullest senator became Woke Bob Casey

OK, so the speaking style can still come off like a 3 a.m. radio DJ overdosing on Sominex. But to the nearly 750 people who packed the dreary, barely lit brick auditorium at the Penn Museum in University City, the mild-mannered balding man who strolled out on a Sunday afternoon in faded jeans and casual pull-over sweater was the political equivalent of a rock star.

That is, a rock star who suddenly found himself at the top of the Billboard chart after years of playing obscure gigs.

"All I can say is, don't get discouraged," Sen. Bob Casey told the town hall crowd filled mostly with resisters of President Trump, his voice rising uncharacteristically. "Keep fighting! Keep working! Keep marching! Keep demanding answers! We're going to win some of these fights!" Some in the Philadelphia gathering rose to their feet, holding aloft signs that read simply, "AGREE."

It was a scene that would have been unimaginable as recently as six months ago, when a Trump presidency still seemed as unlikely as Villanova losing to a 16 seed in March Madness, and Casey -- after a decade in Washington -- had done little to shake a reputation as arguably America's dullest senator.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    And we already seen our President call Mexicans rapists and murderers , that Mexico sends its worst , I doubt his statement would be the worst to be honest.
    First i will like to comment on what does Trump mean by "that Mexico sends its worst" is he talking about the government, the cartel? if we go with the assumption that he is talking about the cartels, well yes.

For example the numbers of teenager "mules" caught by authorities in Arizona has increased a 44%in 2015, that is 122 caught teenager compared with the 44 in 2014.

links in Spanish please use translator.
    http://www.prensalibre.com/internaci...frontera-ee-uu
    http://laprensa.peru.com/actualidad/...a-mexico-60798

This goes in correlation with the increase in the production of cocaine in Colombia and Bolivia since 2015 too.

Still we have to have in mind that the number of illegals crossing the border from Mexico has decreased by a lot.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39215655

But another fact to have in mind is that Mexican cartel prefer to transport their merchandise by water.
    http://www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias/20...rogas_eeuu_egn

Since they use boats/submarines 95% of the time to transport their product to the US.

So Mexican criminals are really bringing bad things.
    Last edited by mojotastic; 03-12-2017 at 07:54 PM.

First i will like to comment on what does Trump mean by "that Mexico sends its worst" is he talking about the government, the cartel? if we go with the assumption that he is talking about the cartels, well yes.

For example the numbers of teenager "mules" caught by authorities in Arizona has increased a 44%in 2015, that is 122 caught teenager compared with the 44 in 2014.

links in Spanish please use translator.
    http://www.prensalibre.com/internaci...frontera-ee-uu
    http://laprensa.peru.com/actualidad/...a-mexico-60798

This goes in correlation with the increase in the production of cocaine in Colombia and Bolivia since 2015 too.

Still we have to have in mind that the number of illegal from Mexico has decreased by a lot.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39215655

But another fact to have in mind is that Mexican cartel prefer to transport their merchandise by water.
    http://www.bbc.com/mundo/noticias/20...rogas_eeuu_egn

Since they use boats/submarines 95% of the time to transport their product to the US.

So Mexican criminals are really bringing bad things.
    the way he said it was like mexican immegrants in general weren't good people. I.E. murderers, rapists, etc.