Former Ole Miss student pleads guilty to hanging noose around statue honoring the first black student

A former student of the University of Mississippi pleaded guilty Thursday to a federal civil-rights crime, acknowledging that he and another man had tied a noose and a Confederate flag around the neck of a statue honoring the black man who integrated the state’s flagship university.
    They are crawling out of the woodwork. Bet I know who he supports in the election.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Speaking of which

Cruz to Trump: ‘Donald, you’re a sniveling coward. Leave Heidi the hell alone.’

“Our spouses and our children are off bounds,” Cruz said. “It is not acceptable for a big, loud New York bully to attack my wife. It is not acceptable for him to make insults, to send nasty tweets -- and I don’t know what he does late at night, but he tends to do these at about 11:30 at night, I assume when his fear is at the highest point.”

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Former Ole Miss student pleads guilty to hanging noose around statue honoring the first black student

They are crawling out of the woodwork. Bet I know who he supports in the election.
    Hmm! I'm guessing it ain't Bernie. The GOP must be proud to have birthed all those bigoted cretins.

Between Cruz's wife and Megyn Kelly, Trump has a sick obsession with attacking women, and he either can't, or won't stop. How in the hell does this make him presidential material when he acts like a schoolyard bully? The whole world is looking at this clusterfuck and laughing their collective asses off at us.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

007 girl.

Ted didn't seem to have a problem when pictures of Trump's wife were used to sway Mormons in Utah.

Nor did anyone else here on the bash-Trump bus
    Kings 21:23
    And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.

007 girl.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Hmm! I'm guessing it ain't Bernie. The GOP must be proud to have birthed all those bigoted cretins.

Between Cruz's wife and Megyn Kelly, Trump has a sick obsession with attacking women, and he either can't, or won't stop.
    You won't stop attacking him it seems...you keep calling him orange ass, what if he called you black ass, would you respect that?
    And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post

Between Cruz's wife and Megyn Kelly, Trump has a sick obsession with attacking women, and he either can't, or won't stop. How in the hell does this make him presidential material when he acts like a schoolyard bully? The whole world is looking at this clusterfuck and laughing their collective asses off at us.
    Trump sees status as a zero sum game - for him to get more means he has to take it from someone else, and misogyny is his go-to weapon for it.
    Dark does not mean deep.

007 girl.

Trump is expected to bring home the GOP New York primary by a considerably wide margin.

According to the anti-Trump brigade here, is this because a million or so New Yorkers are racist? Fascist? Mysogynists?

Thankfully, voters don't really care about opinions posted here.

Last post...just wanted to be the one person who openly supported him. Ta-ta!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ultimate jezebel View Post
    Trump is expected to bring home the New York primary by a considerably wide margin.

According to the anti-Trump brigade here, is this because a million or so New Yorkers are racist? Fascist? Mysogynists?

Thankfully, voters don't really care about opinions posted here.
    The man is a fascist. He has SA-like goons beating up minorities. He is a racist and a birther.

That does not seem to bother you. Think about that.

BANNED

People need to learn what fascism means and what comparisons to Hitler actually imply. Because I get that it's cool to act relevant but the people doing it are just making themselves look ignorant of all historical perspective.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    People need to learn what fascism means and what comparisons to Hitler actually imply. Because I get that it's cool to act relevant but the people doing it are just making themselves look ignorant of all historical perspective.
    Trump deserves being called a fascist, because he is running a campaign based on fascist ideas and ideals. The **** you talking about, Wilis?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    The man is a fascist. He has SA-like goons beating up minorities. He is a racist and a birther.

That does not seem to bother you. Think about that.
    He has security guards that are tossing people out of events. No different than bouncers at any run of the mill night club. Being a birther, while stupid doesn't make you a fascist, neither does being a rascist. In fact some of the biggest promoters of Democracy would be catergorized far worse than Trump by today's standards.

meme dankness will rise a thousand fold under big don

BANNED

Meanwhile, if this trend continues, Obama will leave the office with one of the highest net approval ratings of any president in a long time:

It also makes Sanders' strategy of clumsily attacking Obama a bad choice.

Trump has a cult of personality so strong that it makes his followers Blind to reason. They see what they want to see, or they begin to think like he does.