I saw it coming. I'm beginning to think that all of this was arranged as a distraction from something much worse. not to mention that it kind of serves to feed Trump's ego (as did the interview with the playboy playmate). it has been a reality tv show presidency so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I would if I knew how to quilt. Maybe if some one taught me?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I saw it coming. I'm beginning to think that all of this was arranged as a distraction from something much worse. not to mention that it kind of serves to feed Trump's ego (as did the interview with the playboy playmate). it has been a reality tv show presidency so far.
    I think some people think that others will come around to their way of thinking if they just prove, PROVE, that Donald Trump is a piece of garbage. The thing is, Trump's supporters already KNOW Trump is a piece of ****, it's what they love about him. Nobody needs more proof.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I think some people think that others will come around to their way of thinking if they just prove, PROVE, that Donald Trump is a piece of garbage. The thing is, Trump's supporters already KNOW Trump is a piece of ****, it's what they love about him. Nobody needs more proof.
    On the other end of the spectrum, there were Trump supporters who kept saying that he’d pivot into becoming a serious, measured and adult president. Needless to say those people were dead wrong, at 70, Trump was too old to change his ways, if anything, he’s gotten worse since the campaign, besides, he knows that being an unrepentant ******* is what his lemmings want. To all the racists, xenophobes, homophobes and garden variety shitstains and fuckwads hiding under their rocks for years and years, they cheered when Trump won because someone just like them ascended to the most important office in the world, and they couldn’t be happier.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    It was done in Australia. It was successful in Australia. It has a proven track record of success. Period.

You can ignore those facts, but it doesn't change those facts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Question, why try and ban semi assault rifles if there other things that can help reduce mass shooting like focusing in mental health and education?

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Question, why try and ban semi assault rifles if there other things that can help reduce mass shooting like focusing in mental health and education?
    Why not try any and all avenues to save lives? Just because A is being done doesn't mean B has to be left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    well, I think the generations of bloodthirsty white men are being severely diminished as time goes on

because aside from Pulse and San Bernadino, these have been perpetrated mostly by ill or angry or entitled white men

if "bullying" caused shootings ,as some want to imply we would have black, gay, trans, and women shooting up places left right and center

addressing guns is one thing yes, but addressing how white men are told they are entitled to EVERYTHING and if they don't get, violence is the proper and manly reaction to that
    That can be explain because other minorities dont look for guns since guns ownership has been a touchy subject for minorities in the U.S

Example of this can be seen with Muleford Act made it easier for KKK cops to kill black women and children, Black Panthers were formed as a reaction to this. Then the NFA laws came in disarming Black Panther members.

So black people didnt bother to get a gun since it would put a target on them something that can still be seen today.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Why not try any and all avenues to save lives? Just because A is being done doesn't mean B has to be left behind.
    I am all for it, for example unlike some of the people i know about guns i am for universal bg check in the US, i can get behind that idea but no the assault weapon ban, for one the Ar-15 has become so popular because it can be customized to suit the needs of nearly any person.

A woman of around 120lb 5'2" won't be able to John Wick a threat but she can use a short barrel AR15 if her home gets raided.
    Last edited by mojotastic; 03-26-2018 at 07:20 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    I knew this was going to be a waste of time forever. His base doesn’t care and probably thinks it’s cool. The rest of the party will give him a pass. If anyone did anything stupid it was his lawyer.

Oh and in the midst of this whole media blitz this dickhead is getting his best approval ratings.

Extraordinary Member

Our mental health stats are in line with the rest of the world thaybdiesnt have significant gun violence. The only thing we have that’s incredibly different from them is the availability of guns.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Our mental health stats are in line with the rest of the world thaybdiesnt have significant gun violence. The only thing we have that’s incredibly different from them is the availability of guns.
    There is also the subject about education i talked in recent days where mass shooting happen in less educated areas, those areas would benefit a lot and it would help decrease the amount of gun violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    ^good point

Mental health is just one of many healthcare problems that we're not dealing with. But that's a separate issue.

Because the same motherf***ers in the GOP who work to block even research into gun violence, let alone gun control are the same motherf***ers who cut money into mental health programs available to those who need it covered in insurance packages.

More importantly, they're the same motherf***ers who collect big checks from the NRA. Do try and keep up.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The GOP has begun the cannibalizing process.

Rumor is that Paul Ryan may resign as U.S. House speaker, Scalise will replace him, Amodei says.

Nevada's 2nd U.S. House District Rep. Mark Amodei, R-Carson City, said on Nevada Newsmakers Monday that Rep. Paul Ryan may soon resign as Speaker of the U.S. House.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium