BANNED

It's showtime. I hope Bernie can pull it off. It'll absolutely come down to turnout and if his supporters are enthusiastic enough to take the time to caucus.

Maybe Trump is finally taking Bernie seriously. Just saw him call him a Communist.
    Last edited by Shawn Hopkins; 02-01-2016 at 03:51 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    It's showtime. I hope Bernie can pull it off. It'll absolutely come down to turnout and if his supporters are enthusiastic enough to take the time to caucus.

Maybe Trump is finally taking Bernie seriously. Just saw him call him a Communist.
    I wanna see Hillary win so people can go ape shit crazy online.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

I'm genuinely not sure if Trump is really a white nationalist, or he's just riding the white nationalist wave because it works.

And that scares the shit out of me.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

It could also be both. He is, while not to any "crazy" degree, in addition to being perfectly willing to exploit that block of voters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I wanna see Hillary win so people can go ape shit crazy online.
    Reddit will go out of business, thanks to all the suicides.

Trump doesn't know how church works. He may have his supporters believing he's religious like them, but it's clear the guy's a bigger atheist than me. You have to believe a higher power than yourself is possible before you can believe in a higher power.

http://forums.talkingpointsmemo.com/...hurch/32052/28
    Last edited by Shawn Hopkins; 02-01-2016 at 06:17 PM.

Democratic side: 53% in... Hillary 51%, Bernie 48%.

Republican side: 46% in.... Cruz 29%, Trump 26%, Rubio 20%.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Democratic side: 53% in... Hillary 51%, Bernie 48%.

Republican side: 46% in.... Cruz 29%, Trump 26%, Rubio 20%.
    Holy fuck....Trump may lose Iowa for actually being an idiot and not doing that last debate.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    I don't know what you think my motivations are, but I am not running Hillary black op or something. I just posted about one of the hot political topics of the last few days. Calm down.
    I'm perfectly calm, rational, and laying out facts and arguments continuously without resorting to strawmen or insults. I'm not comparing or calling Hillary supporters (where you can find them, mostly I see people willing to settle before a vote's been cast but really hoping for Bernie) to Gamergaters, frat bros, racists, misogynists, or closet Republicans. When confronted with an argument counter to my own, I don't deflect with talk of "black ops" or change the conversation to what the worst supporters of Hillary are saying in some other corner of the internet. I don't say things like "if you're going to insult me I'm out". I stay in, I calmly make my arguments, and await responses.

I get the tactics, but they only work if you provoke the emotional response you're looking for. My emotions are reserved for the idea of a person who will make a terrible President and is unworthy of my vote for President gaining the nomination of the Party I tend to vote for. I want to vote for someone for President. I don't want to have to look into third party candidates who likely won't have much of a chance. But this is what I'm left with. The idea of the country under either Hillary or Trump makes me emotional. Making rational arguments about why that makes me emotional, or dealing with those who don't want to engage in those arguments in a straightforward manner, doesn't.

Holy fuck....Trump may lose Iowa for actually being an idiot and not doing that last debate.
    He's getting New Hampshire, regardless.

And besides... in '08 Huckabee won the Iowa Caucus. In '12, it was Santorum.

Trump narrowly losing would mean absolutely nothing.

Democratic side.... 78% in:

Clinton 50% (556), Sanders 49% (543).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...d5d62?u4f8byb9

O'Malley is suspending his campaign. I'm surprised he stayed in as long as he did.

And besides... in '08 Huckabee won the Iowa Caucus. In '12, it was Santorum.

Trump narrowly losing would mean absolutely nothing.
    While I don't want to say Iowa is almost a non-issue, it is not exactly a set of tea leaves you want to spend too much time on looking into.

Democratic side.... 78% in:

Clinton 50% (556), Sanders 49% (543).
    This coming down to the fuckin wire. Can Hillary win ? Will she ....FEEL THE BEEERN ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...d5d62?u4f8byb9

O'Malley is suspending his campaign. I'm surprised he stayed in as long as he did.
    Excellent... this means Tuesday's edition of Colbert will definitely feature another "Hungry for Power Games" update.

This coming down to the fuckin wire. Can Hillary win ? Will she ....FEEL THE BEEERN ?
    81% in...

Clinton 50% (568), Sanders 49% (557).
    GOP side... 99% in, Cruz 28%, Trump 24%, Rubio 23%.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 02-01-2016 at 08:25 PM.