Ahmed Mohamed And His Clock Are Moving To Qatar

And naturally, all the angry villagers with their pitchforks and torches are over the moon about having chased a tech-curious 14-year-old kid out of town...er, I mean, freedom-loving patriots are very pleased to have removed a dangerous Skeery Mooslem Terrorist from the Land Of The Free And The Home Of The Brave (until a brown kid brings a clock to school, then we all lose our shit and convince ourselves it's all part of a plot to blow up the White House).
    Last edited by Spike-X; 10-21-2015 at 03:31 AM.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, I need some help. I'm trying to wrap my brain around this article. It's giving me a headache reading it. I think I might have found one of the dumbest articles I've read in a while with one of the dumbest questions I've seen as well.

What's the word to best describe the article and writer?

'

And for other news that will also cause headaches, the newest trending thing on Twitter is #BoycottStarWars. Why?
    I'd go with "oblivious." It's the "I don't call people the N-Word, therefore I am not racist," argument. "My house isn't on fire, why do I need to learn about fire safety?" And where does he get the assumption that the people behind the class aren't doing other things to help victims??

Of course the biggest irony is that he's exactly what a rapist looks like. The majority of campus rapes aren't committed by hulking slobbering brutes. They're done by guys who look like normal students. Even if you go to the extreme of someone like Ted Bundy, Bundy was able to lure so many of his victims because he looked so non-threatening.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Ahmed Mohamed And His Clock Are Moving To Qatar

And naturally, all the angry villagers with their pitchforks and torches are over the moon about having chased a tech-curious 14-year-old kid out of town...er, I mean, freedom-loving patriots are very pleased to have removed a dangerous Skeery Mooslem Terrorist from the Land Of The Free And The Home Of The Brave (until a brown kid brings a clock to school, then we all lose our shit and convince ourselves it's all part of a plot to blow up the White House).
    But, the true irony of it all is that as long as that uppity black man with the Mooslem sounding name is President, would any of those freedom loving patriots really care if the White House gets blown up, as long as he's in it?

Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMM!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

Sorry to bore you with more tedious and routine gun news, but a 4 year old girl was shot dead in New Mexico in Road Rage attack.

A four-year-old girl has been shot dead in what police are treating as a road rage attack in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Investigators said the girl was driving with her parents along the Interstate 40 when another car pulled up beside them and started shooting.

According to local media she was hit in the head by one of the bullets before the suspect fled the scene. Her parents were unharmed.

The girl, who has not been named, was taken to a nearby hospital, where she later died.

Police say they do not believe the family knew the suspect and are treating the incident as a road rage attack.

The exact motive remains unclear.

Albuquerque police have reportedly received conflicting information about the suspect's vehicle and have issued an urgent appeal for witnesses to come forward.

"We are in desperate need of help to find this suspect," local news channel KOB 4 quoted Albuquerque Police Department Chief Gorden Eden as saying.

"It's a terrible, tragic loss, and it shouldn't have ever happened."

He added: "This is one of those crimes which is unexplainable. There is no way to explain your way out of this."

BANNED

Biden will not be running for President

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    Sorry to bore you with more tedious and routine gun news, but a 4 year old girl was shot dead in New Mexico in Road Rage attack.
    That is shocking. I'm no expert at this sort of thing, but usually when it comes to road rage incidents, it takes two to tangle. Did the parents cut off the gunman, drive too slow in the fast lane, get into an argument with him at a traffic stop? There has to be more to this than meets the eye. It scares me to consider this ugly scenario, that the gunman, maybe high on drugs, or his head full of bad wiring, just decided for whatever warped reason to shoot at someone on the road and picked that family at random. And here's an even scarier thing to consider: what was the race of the family shot at? If they were a minority, and the shooter was white, then those poor people were targeted because of their nationality, and that's frightening.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

is it really that frightening/surprising though, this country has demonstrated time and again that minorities are "less than"

so when horrible-ness is visited upon us, we're not human, so its not as bad, right?

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    That is shocking. I'm no expert at this sort of thing, but usually when it comes to road rage incidents, it takes two to tangle. Did the parents cut off the gunman, drive too slow in the fast lane, get into an argument with him at a traffic stop? There has to be more to this than meets the eye.
    I'm sure they were no angels.

That is shocking. I'm no expert at this sort of thing, but usually when it comes to road rage incidents, it takes two to tangle. Did the parents cut off the gunman, drive too slow in the fast lane, get into an argument with him at a traffic stop? There has to be more to this than meets the eye. It scares me to consider this ugly scenario, that the gunman, maybe high on drugs, or his head full of bad wiring, just decided for whatever warped reason to shoot at someone on the road and picked that family at random. And here's an even scarier thing to consider: what was the race of the family shot at? If they were a minority, and the shooter was white, then those poor people were targeted because of their nationality, and that's frightening.
    It doesn't always take much at all - there was a case in Vermont a few years ago where someone passed a car on the interstate, the passed vehicle followed them to the gas station, and the angry driver pulled the passenger out (the driver was inside) of the other vehicle and delivered a beatdown to him.
    Dark does not mean deep.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    I'm sure they were no angels.
    so that makes it ok for a 4 year old to be shot to death?

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    so that makes it ok for a 4 year old to be shot to death?
    Of course not. That's only if it's a cop doing the shooting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Once again, I am horrified by an interview with a judge.

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/s...criminals.html
    The stupid is strong in some people.. WOW!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    is it really that frightening/surprising though, this country has demonstrated time and again that minorities are "less than"

so when horrible-ness is visited upon us, we're not human, so its not as bad, right?
    Reason why we can't take a look at ourselves is because we broke the mirror. No mirror no self reflection.

Even if the shooter was white, and the victim was a minority, it's possible that the murder wasn't the result of bigotry, but the result of a maniac with poor impulse control.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

The National Rifle Association is promoting an article that suggested "radical" Democrats will attempt to confiscate firearms in the United States and trigger a civil war where "the survivors of the Democrat rebellion" are ultimately hanged. [...]
    Owens began his October 17 article with an image of gallows and the caption, "This is where the survivors of the Democrat rebellion will meet their end." His article was promoted by the NRA on social media.
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/1...ling-Democrats

The more I hear, the more I imagine the Voelkischer Beobachter.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 10-21-2015 at 10:22 PM.