Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    Many conservatives want an end to the Ted Cruzes and Romneys and Bushes of the world. Just as many Bernie voters seek an end to Clintons.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...en-a-dead-end/
    Trump isn't a conservative tho.....

Hell, IDK if any of those guys are conservatives. And cruz is nothing like Romney/Bush... he is a bible thumping nutcase.

At least the DNC is on the same page ish...
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Republican voters are like bad daters, they keep getting into bad relationships over and over and over again.
    Yeah, it's like they swagger into a bar at 2 a.m. hoping to hook up with Gisele Bundchen but wind up going home with Rosie O'Donnell. And they keep doing that same **** time after time. Republicans can't help themselves when it comes to voting for clowns, nutbags and cretins.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 03-15-2016 at 01:16 PM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    That's why Trump keeps harping on (less) free trade, because he knows many conservative/Republican voters aren't aboard the party line anymore about what a conservative is SUPPOSED to think about free trade per the Romneys and Ryans and Bushes of the world.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 03-15-2016 at 01:29 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Donald Trump’s hypocrisy on trade: he outsources and invests globally, but doesn’t want Ford to do the same?

When it comes to political hypocrisy and intellectual inconsistency, Donald Trump deserves a gold medal (captured in the Venn diagram above). At the same time that the billionaire businessman criticizes Ford for producing some of its cars in Mexico, and threatens to stop Ford’s expansion there and impose a 35% tariff on Ford’s imports from Mexico, he certainly has no problem taking advantage of the global marketplace when it comes to his own businesses. For example, some of the clothing for his signature Donald J. Trump Collection is produced in Mexico and some is made in China (see photos below).
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

A classic case of "Do as I say, not as I do". Yeah, first class hypocrisy on the part of Mr. Orange Ass.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Hell, IDK if any of those guys are conservatives. And cruz is nothing like Romney/Bush... he is a bible thumping nutcase.

At least the DNC is on the same page ish...
    Conservative isn't really a good all-purpose descriptive term these days. We need a new word to describe Trump, Cruz, and their ilk. I'm thinking anti-liberals or regressives.

Quote Originally Posted by ospfwildcard View Post
    oh you want words to sound pretty and non-threatening instead of applying their denotations properly. got it.

ill play your game of semantics. correct no human is an illegal, they are a human. however, illegal is a legal term for someone that comes into a country without permission and a proper definition. it doesnt reduce them to less than human. people that steal are thieves, people that lie are liars. adults that force sex on children are child molestors. we do this all day long, it is no more demeaning than calling someone illegal when referring to their illegal status in the country. there is also a legal citizen. but i know in some quarters of the country that is considered a deragatory term.

when you call the cops because someone has broken in your home you don't call them an uninvited guest do you? no you say there is some mother f-en intruder in my home!!

this is an attempt by pro-illegal supporters and progressives to control language so it doesnt sound so harsh. im sure the pc authorities will one day force scientist to call black holes, lightless singularities or vacuums. just more newspeak for the faint of heart and their totalitarian overloards. kinda like in 1984. if you have never read it, fascinating read and very insightful.

chapter 5.
    "‘.....Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it. Every concept that can ever be needed, will be expressed by exactly one word, with its meaning rigidly defined and all its subsidiary meanings rubbed out and forgotten. Already, in the Eleventh Edition, we’re not far from that point. But the process will still be continuing long after you and I are dead. Every year fewer and fewer words, and the range of consciousness always a little smaller. Even now, of course, there’s no reason or excuse for committing thoughtcrime. It’s merely a question of self-discipline, reality-control. But in the end there won’t be any need even for that. The Revolution will be complete when the language is perfect. Newspeak is Ingsoc and Ingsoc is Newspeak,’ he added with a sort of mystical satisfaction. ‘Has it ever occurred to you, Winston, that by the year 2050, at the very latest, not a single human being will be alive who could understand such a conversation as we are having now?’
    ‘Except ——’ began Winston doubtfully, and he stopped.
    It had been on the tip of his tongue to say ‘Except the proles,’ but he checked himself, not feeling fully certain that this remark was not in some way unorthodox. Syme, however, had divined what he was about to say.
    ‘The proles are not human beings,’ he said carelessly. ‘By 2050 — earlier, probably — all real knowledge of Oldspeak will have disappeared. The whole literature of the past will have been destroyed. Chaucer, Shakespeare, Milton, Byron — they’ll exist only in Newspeak versions, not merely changed into something different, but actually changed into something contradictory of what they used to be. Even the literature of the Party will change. Even the slogans will change. How could you have a slogan like “freedom is slavery” when the concept of freedom has been abolished? The whole climate of thought will be different. In fact there will be no thought, as we understand it now. Orthodoxy means not thinking — not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.’"

welcome to 1984, comrade.
    Tone your rhetoric down. That goes for some others, as well (a general note for everyone: either engage with a poster you disagree with or don't engage with a poster you disagree with, either or is fine - but don't talk ABOUT the poster you disagree with other posters), but mainly you.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The results are coming in as the next SUPER TUESDAY begins. There is 5 states up for grabs right now and starting off in Florida. 47% in for the Republicans and 56% in for the Democrats .

Trump : 46.3% Rubio : 26.2%

Clinton : 66.7% Sanders : 31.1%

Its pretty clear that Hillary will likely win Florida right now.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The results are coming in as the next SUPER TUESDAY begins. There is 5 states up for grabs right now and starting off in Florida. 47% in for the Republicans and 56% in for the Democrats .

If RoboMarco loses Florida, and it appears he will, he'd might as well pack it in and look for something else to do for the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

I still find it surreal that Trump is beating the others, especially Rubio, in Florida.

007 girl.

I've had wagers on Trump winning primaries over the last couple weeks...I've only lost one so far (Idaho) and *may* lose Ohio but I'm still ahead overall.

Making my purse great again.
    Kings 21:23
    And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.

Too soon to tell for certain in North Carolina, but it seems that Clinton and Trump are in the lead in each race.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I still find it surreal that Trump is beating the others, especially Rubio, in Florida.
    I live in Florida.

I am not surprised. Not one bit.

Of course, I am in the northern part, so you still get some of "real south" culture and Trump is speaking directly to them...

and rich white people who think the same way and just hide it better.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    If RoboMarco loses Florida, and it appears he will, he'd might as well pack it in and look for something else to do for the rest of the year.
    If the Republicans can't remove Trump from the nomination , comically I expect him and others may have to do the one thing they never imagined they'd do come November. Support Hillary Clinton.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

And the state of Florida has been called . The scorecard begins.

Hillary Clinton

Florida