Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ed2962 View Post
    Cue adult men upset over comedy remakes of children's cartoons that were originally created to sell toys...
    Queer people are upset about pushing Chick-fil-A because the company treats us like second class citizens and supports politicians who want to strip us of our civil rights. I think the comparison to man babies whining over Thunder Cats is not the most precise.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

BANNED

His Deplorables think there's nothing to see here. But then these are the same people who wanted Barack to "Get back to the Constitution"....

This idiot is WILLFULLY violated Constitutional Principles, and the deplorables are silent. Because it's their guy in power.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Okay, serious question. Even if North Korea denuclearizes who is going to vacation there?
    My guess would be the same sort of thrill seeking nitwits who think trekking through Chernobyl is a fun time. Trust me, people will flock to North Korea should the opportunity avail itself, if but for no other reason than the curiosity factor of visiting a country that had sealed itself off from the rest of the world for the last sixty-five years. And when those sightseers get there, where will they stay? Why, at a Trump hotel of course! Sheer genius on the part of Caramel Caligula.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    His Deplorables think there's nothing to see here. But then these are the same people who wanted Barack to "Get back to the Constitution"....

This idiot is WILLFULLY violated Constitutional Principles, and the deplorables are silent. Because it's their guy in power.
    Never mind the Trumpanzees, they were a lost cause from jump street. It's the willful silence and rampant complicity of the craven and cowardly Republicans in Congress who have the power to rein in Trump and either can't, or won't that angers me far more.
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 06-12-2018 at 11:26 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    My guess would be the same sort of thrill seeking nitwits who think trekking through Chernobyl is a fun time. Trust me, people will go to North Korea should the opportunity avail itself, if but for no other reason than the curiosity factor of visiting a country that had sealed itself off from the rest of the world for the last sixty-five years.

Never mind the Trumpanzees, they were a lost cause from jump street, it's the silence and rampant complicity of the craven and cowardly Republicans in Congress that angers me far more.
    Cannot disagree with that at all. The What about'ism and the straight out lying by people like McConnell make it hard for me to take anything the GOp says seriously. IF Trump is found complicit, I guarantee they will not impeach, and will say whatever they can to make it seem like collusion is the American way.

I can't stand the Right Wing. You fookin PC morons. Your version of Political Correctness is Agree with me or you're a member of the deep state. fookin Conspiracy theory morons. The Right Wing are just not honest actors, they can't help themselves.

Far-right figures spew toxic and dangerous bullshit after Anthony Bourdain's death
    Members of the far-right fever swamp spread conspiracy theories, blamed “political correctness” for spikes in suicide rates, personally attacked Bourdain, and blamed women

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Okay, serious question. Even if North Korea denuclearizes who is going to vacation there?
    Given the power the ruling class has over the majority of the population... my guess would be sex tourists.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Mighty Member

It's still weird that Trump invited NK to be a world super power.

I feel like that was something we weren't supposed to do.

Mighty Member

Also, if Corey Stewart wins in the primary today....man.

I'm already planning on giving it until 2020. If Trump wins in 2020, I think it's pretty much full nihilism after that. **** voting, **** pretending any of us can facilitate any kind of change or have any say in our country's governing and most of all, **** even paying attention to what these goons are doing to the country because it's pointless to just sit and watch **** you can't even effect.

America has 2+ years left to prove to me that any of this is even worth it. The facade of civic duty and democracy....what a fucking joke.

This country belongs to the rich, not us.

BANNED

Trump lied so fast, he didn't even realize he lied.

BANNED

Another reason CNN sucks...

Mighty Member

Leftist media attacking Trump = 14 extra votes for Trump in 2020.

Mighty Member

Another reason CNN sucks...
    It sucks because he used a white board?

Or because Cuomo was having Sanders breakdown Medicare for All?

Oh, wait, I just got to the "pro-establishment" line from the dude commentating on the video, nevermind.

The guy says he's parroting right wing talking points. Well, that's what Sanders or anyone else pushing Medicare For All/Single Payer is going to have to answer to throughout a campaign...come one now.

Trump's totally winning in 2020. Keep it up guys.

I am all for 100% socialized healthcare, but leadership is going to have to fucking sell people on the idea and that will involve answering questions like the ones on the fucking whiteboard.

Extraordinary Member PaulBullion's Avatar

Me having some chocolate raisins = 10% more votes for Trump.
    "How does the Green Goblin have anything to do with Herpes?" - The Dying Detective

Hillary was right!

Mighty Member

**** this ****. None of it is worth it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    It sucks because he used a white board?

Or because Cuomo was having Sanders breakdown Medicare for All?

Oh, wait, I just got to the "pro-establishment" line from the dude commentating on the video, nevermind.

The guy says he's parroting right wing talking points. Well, that's what Sanders or anyone else pushing Medicare For All/Single Payer is going to have to answer to throughout a campaign...come one now.

Trump's totally winning in 2020. Keep it up guys.

I am all for 100% socialized healthcare, but leadership is going to have to fucking sell people on the idea and that will involve answering questions like the ones on the fucking whiteboard.
    It sucks because Cuomo and CNN only ever do things like this to Progressives...

You ever see him try and breakdown a Republican this way? Nope, they don't do that.
    You ever see him call out lies using a whiteboard? Nope, they don't do that.

CNN sucks because under the "GUISE" of Equal coverage, Democrats, and Progressives get less coverage, and more Scrutiny.
    I'm not against scrutiny when it's applied equally.

You ever see them do this to Santorum?

It sucks because Cuomo and CNN only ever do things like this to Progressives...

You ever see him try and breakdown a Republican this way? Nope, they don't do that.
    You ever see him call out lies using a whiteboard? Nope, they don't do that.

CNN sucks because under the "GUISE" of Equal coverage, Democrats, and Progressives get less coverage, and more Scrutiny.
    I'm not against scrutiny when it's applied equally.

You ever see them do this to Santorum?
    That's because they've been cowed by the cries of 'liberal bias' despite the conservatives being the one with their own network.