Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Trapezohedron View Post
    https://nytimes.com/2017/02/19/us/po...ne-russia.html

So, dealings between Russia and Trump's cabinet were already going strongly...

Wow, just...How exactly are his devoted, paid for, followers going to explain this? I'd really like an answer...anyone?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    DeVos: Critics want to ‘make my life a living hell’

And what...she thought she could do whatever she wanted and no one would blink an eye?

Or maybe she's paranoid? Or she realizes that she only got the position by the skin of her teeth?
    And being a big Trump donor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    Wow, just...How exactly are his devoted, paid for, followers going to explain this? I'd really like an answer...anyone?
    My guess is by drinking the kool-aid and insisting that Russia would be our best friend if only the eeeevil media would get out of the way.

Stick their fingers in their ears and keep yelling "Fake news!" and "Snowflakes!" over and over again, like they do with everything else, probably.

So yeah 32 years ago, pepsi came out with their cherry pepsi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrR1TGQY20Y

In other more interesting news, scientists in Japan show that dog have human like sense of morality.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/science/dogs...arebar_twitter

I dont know about you guys but this make me appreciate my dog even more now that i know he does not act only by instinct.

Cthulhu's Accountant Shining Trapezohedron's Avatar

Trump comment about immigration 'problems' baffles Sweden

U.S. President Donald Trump's suggestion that Sweden experienced an immigration-related security incident prompted a baffled response from the Scandinavian country on Sunday as diplomats asked for an explanation and citizens responded with amusement.
    "You look at what's happening last night in Sweden," Trump said. "Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible."
    "We are trying to get clarity," Swedish Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Catarina Axelsson said.
    "Nothing spectacular happened in Sweden on Friday," wrote the Local, an English-language website in Sweden.
    Fox News, a U.S. cable news channel that has sometimes been cited favorably by Trump, ran a report on Friday night about alleged migrant-related crime problems in the country.

Sweden's crime rate has fallen since 2005, official statistics show, even as the country has taken in hundreds of thousands of immigrants from war-torn countries like Syria and Iraq.
    Swedish Foreign Minister Margot Wallstrom appeared to respond to Trump's latest statement by posting on Twitter an excerpt of a recent speech in which she said democracy and diplomacy "require us to respect science, facts and the media."

Her predecessor was less circumspect.

"Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking? Questions abound," former Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt wrote on Twitter.

Other Swedes mocked Trump's remark on Twitter using the hashtag #LastNightInSweden, posting pictures of reindeer, Swedish meatballs and people assembling the country's famous IKEA furniture.

"#lastnightinsweden my son dropped his hotdog in the campfire. So sad!" Twitter user Adam Bergsveen wrote.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...+World+News%29

Trump's a Frigging idiot...

And I mean by that he is goddamn stupid.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

I would say dogs actually have better morals then humans, I know my dog is a much better person then most of the humans I know.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Trapezohedron View Post
    Liberal voters warn Democratic officials: resist Trump or be replaced

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ll-replace-you
    Good. Sick of Corporatist Democrats NOT doing their jobs and looking out for us.

That's why I stopped giving my money to the DNC, and give directly to the candidates I like. They want our money and votes, but hate us Progressives. If we talk loud, we're not showing respect. Protest, but not too much. Call our Senator and Representatives, but don't sound angry. Sick of the Hillary wing of the party.
    The country is LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE. all that talk of unity means nothing, if it only benefits Corporatists, and Blue dogs, like Heidi and Joe.

Especially that Tom Perez feller. Screw him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Good. Sick of Corporatist Democrats NOT doing their jobs and looking out for us.

That's why I stopped giving my money to the DNC, and give directly to the candidates I like. They want our money and votes, but hate us Progressives. If we talk loud, we're not showing respect. Protest, but not too much. Call our Senator and Representatives, but don't sound angry. Sick of the Hillary wing of the party.
    The country is LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE. all that talk of unity means nothing, if it only benefits Corporatists, and Blue dogs, like Heidi and Joe.
    Seriously, it is a downer when McCain or Sanders are a better check on Trump than the Democrats.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Donald Trump Calls The Media ‘The Enemy Of The American People’

The president is again lashing out at the press. Trumplethinskin needs to shut the **** up and stop whining. Just because outlets of the media NOT called Faux News won't kiss his orange ass doesn't mean they're enemy. Hell, I'm glad they're giving Mango Mussolini such a hard time, if anything, they should wear that insult like a badge of honor.
    Lügenpresse. We have heard this before.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Trump Team Denies Report On National Guard, Then Admits It Was Based On A Real Document

The leak was real, but the reporting on it was “false,” according to the administration. Well, of course the administration would say that. Sheesh!
    In short, how dare the truth be told.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Seriously, it is a downer when McCain or Sanders are a better check on Trump than the Democrats.
    How has mccain checked ****?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    How has mccain checked ****?
    He is at least piping up where it makes the news.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post

Especially that Tom Perez feller. Screw him.

You know Perez and Ellison had dinner recently, where they talked about what to do with the DNC should either of them become the new chair?

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign...-dnc-elections

He is also one of the only Republicans to actually vote against any Trump nominees.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    He is at least piping up where it makes the news.
    Call me when McCain actually votes against Trump's agenda. Words are meaningless.