Page 381 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 2813313713773783793803813823833843853914314818811381 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,715 of 104733
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    The fact of the matter is that we're always going to see this kind of stuff whenever a Democratic president is elected due to the de facto illegitimacy of the democratic party in the eyes of the right wing freak show. It's certainly taken on a much more racist tone (army of gangbangers) but is it substantively different than claiming Kennedy was wanted for treason and selling the country out to the Commies in Soviet Russia, or that Bill Clinton had had thirty people whacked and murdered Vince Foster?

What it has done is moved mainstream.
    And with it, the covert (and, in comes cases, overt) racism and blatant religious intolerance. That much is painfully obvious from how the GOP, the Tea Party and the right wing radio blowhards have acted over the last decade.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And with it, the covert (and, in comes cases, overt) racism and blatant religious intolerance. That much is painfully obvious from how the GOP, the Tea Party and the right wing radio blowhards have acted over the last decade.
    The Paranoid Style in American Politics remains uncannily accurate.

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

Tendrin says we can't handle the truth!:

Meanwhile, the Examiner declares that the CIA is now admitting Obama is a ISLAMIC TERRORIST1

http://www.examiner.com/article/cia-...emy-of-america

Dear god. These people are /insane/.
    "Lopez said the global war on terror had been an effort to “stay free of Shariah,” or repressive Islamic law... "

Well, no wonder you were doing such a **** job before. We weren't being threatened with that.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Do these idiots realize "Barack/Barak" is from the Bible?

They read their Bibles, right?
    Last edited by The S0/\/\@7ic Si/\/\[]Dl370n; 08-30-2014 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The S0/\/\@7ic Si/\/\[]Dl370n View Post
    Do these idiots realize "Barack/Barak" is from the Bible?

They read their Bibles, right?
    To that I have to ask, "Have you seen how conservatives think the poor should be treated?"
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    To that I have to ask, "Have you seen how conservatives think the poor should be treated?"
    I'm pretty sure that conservatives contribute more to charity than liberals do.

Try again brother.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by madfunkymonkey View Post

Try again brother.
    Show your work.

In either case, liberals try to enact laws that help poor people, conservatives do not. Charities fall ridiculously short as a means of lifting people up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    The fact of the matter is that we're always going to see this kind of stuff whenever a Democratic president is elected due to the de facto illegitimacy of the democratic party in the eyes of the right wing freak show. It's certainly taken on a much more racist tone (army of gangbangers) but is it substantively different than claiming Kennedy was wanted for treason and selling the country out to the Commies in Soviet Russia, or that Bill Clinton had had thirty people whacked and murdered Vince Foster?

What it has done is moved mainstream.
    There's a reason it became mainstream though.

I believe that reason is a combination of Obama's skin color and his ethnic sounding name.

Try again brother.
    Not really. They just give to different causes:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ent-charities/

Quote Originally Posted by md62 View Post
    Not really. They just give to different causes:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ent-charities/
    http://news.rice.edu/2012/05/31/libe...itable-giving/

BANNED

nuff respect to st louis riverfront times

Riverfront Times Seeks Juvenile Records for Officer Darren Wilson
    In response to a number of inquiries today, the Riverfront Times confirms that it is seeking the juvenile records of Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, the man who shot and killed Michael Brown.

After the Post-Dispatch announced Friday that it is seeking the juvenile records for Brown, many people on Twitter asked that the same scrutiny be placed upon Wilson, who is currently under investigation for the shooting death of the unarmed 18-year-old man.

This is just one avenue of many in our continuing commitment to cover a significant news story for our community.

We have taken this action as a professional news organization, independently and not in conjunction with any other organization, as we seek to report facts and not rely on innuendo or speculation.

BANNED

Try again brother.
    If you count tax deductible faith based exclusionary giving that will go toward making a televangelist rich then sure, they give.

How many conservatives have taken the Giving Pledge?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dupont2005 View Post
    If you count tax deductible faith based exclusionary giving that will go toward making a televangelist rich then sure, they give.

How many conservatives have taken the Giving Pledge?

I kind of doubt what you are saying is true.

What is next?

I bet you are going to say something about Fox News. And then you will call me a bigot or racist. Isn't that the normal rhetoric????
    Last edited by madfunkymonkey; 08-30-2014 at 01:26 PM.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

I kind of doubt what you are saying is true.

What is next?

I bet you are going to say something about Fox News. And then you will call me a bigot or racist. Isn't that the normal rhetoric????

You make the claim, it's up to you to prove it.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    You make the claim, it's up to you to prove it.

No need. Someone will come along and say it. Just wait.