Page 6870 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 58706370677068206860686668676868686968706871687268736874688069206970 ... LastLast
Results 103,036 to 103,050 of 104733
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Trump went to a NATO meeting and has immediately started s***, grousing up a storm about how Germany is really beholden to Russia, because of a single oil pipeline between the two.

The Senate responded by passing a resolution by a vote of 97-2 to reaffirm their support of NATO
    . Rand Paul and Mike Lee, both isolationist right-wing loons, were the no votes. Remember that about the former should he ever run for president again.
    I'm confused. Doesn't Trump wanna make nice-nice with the Ivans, thus his date with Bad Vlad later on in this European trip? If that's the case, why bitch about Germany being "beholden to Russia", unless he's jealous that Angela Merkel curried favor with Putin before he could. Meanwhile, I'm sure Dolt45 won't like that near unanimous resolution supporting NATO.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Jesus H. Christ! That's obscene! Well, now we know Republicans have no compassion for people suffering from HIV/AIDS if they're going to pillage the Ryan White Program to fund their immigrant kiddie concentration camps.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Jesus H. Christ! That's obscene! Well, now we know Republicans have no compassion for people suffering from HIV/AIDS if they're going to pillage the Ryan White Program to fund their immigrant kiddie concentration camps.
    The Republican brand is white nationalist cruelty now. Make no mistake.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Rep. Black Introduces Bill That Would Make First-Time Illegal Border Crossing A Felony

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - U.S. Rep. Diane Black has introduced a bill that would make first-time illegal border crossing a felony.

On Tuesday, Black introduced the “Zero Tolerance for Illegal Entry Act.”
    "The United States government should never prioritize illegal immigrants over American citizens. We must have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to illegal border crossings and sanctuary cities, and we must give ICE the resources they need to do their job as they protect our nation. By no longer creating incentives to come to our country unlawfully, we also discourage families from sending their children on an often dangerous journey to reach our southern border.

The Zero Tolerance for Illegal Entry Act works hand in hand with law enforcement to ensure that we are doing all we can to uphold the dignity of our border. President Trump has been clear about illegal immigration from day one, and we know that he is committed to protecting our nation for future generations. We must do all we can to deter the criminal abuse of our border – it has gone on for far too long.”
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Sometimes I have to convince myself that I am still living in America.
    Man, it has gotten to the point I don't like humans.

We should be arguing real issues in the United States, but instead we are arguing basic child human rights, picking fights with allies because ????, buddying up with Putin, among other nonsensical ****.

There are a lot of fixable problems in the US and instead we are making up new ones because ?????
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Man, it has gotten to the point I don't like humans.

We should be arguing real issues in the United States, but instead we are arguing basic child human rights, picking fights with allies because ????, buddying up with Putin, among other nonsensical ****.

There are a lot of fixable problems in the US and instead we are making up new ones because ?????
    Because we have a deranged racist in the Oval Office who wants to isolate America from everyone....save of course for Mother Russia. But hey, her emails....!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 07-11-2018 at 07:25 AM.

Because we have a deranged racist in the Oval Office who wants to isolate America from everyone....save of course for Mother Russia. But hey, her emails....!
    We wouldn't have a deranged racist in the White House if we didn't also have a bunch of Republican Fools in Congress. There is enough blame to spread around.

the Republicans in Congress are the only thing keeping Trump from being dumped.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    It's not about the DNA test, as much as her continuing to claim something that isn't backed up by evidence. Someone who is pushing 70 should realize that family verbal history is often bullshit, and shouldn't be referencing it in speeches.
    People pushing or in their 70's shouldn't be starting bullshit twitter wars either. But look at where we are. Either way it's her business if she wants to believe her family's oral history or not. And from a Republican perspective I'm sure there are plenty of policy positions of her's to pick apart. But it's Trump and despite his age and current political standing he has no knowledge of the issues so all he can do is bring up piddly ****. We wouldn't even be talking about this if say Romney, McCain or any of the other presidential hopefuls were president. Or even if they were simply the Republican nominee.
    Last edited by Mecegirl; 07-11-2018 at 07:55 AM.

Caught on video: Man harangues woman in park for wearing Puerto Rico shirt; police officer does little to help

Authorities in Illinois are investigating an incident caught on video in which a white man harangued a Latino woman who was wearing a shirt displaying the Puerto Rican flag at a local park.

In addition, officials from the Forest Preserves of Cook County, which runs several wooded areas that surround Chicago, are looking into the behavior of a police officer who observed the incident and appeared to do little or nothing to stop it.

"After the incident, we immediately launched an investigation pursuant to our personnel policies into the response of our officer," the organization said in a series of tweets. "The investigation is ongoing and the officer involved has been assigned to desk duty pending the outcome.”
    Not only was the guy harassing that poor woman an *******, he was predictably stupid as **** too:

The developments came after video of the harassment, which occurred last month, was posted on Facebook and went viral. The footage was recorded by Mia Irizarry, who was setting up a picnic in the park to celebrate her 24th birthday.

As she was making the preparations, the man approached her and demanded to know why she was wearing her shirt, which also had the words "Puerto Rico" written on it.

"You should not be wearing that in the United States of America," the man shouts, adding, "Are you a citizen? Are you a United States citizen?"

Irizarry responds that she is wearing the shirt “because I can” and explains that Puerto Rico is part of the United States.

“We don’t own Puerto Rico,” the man says. “Are you educated?” Puerto Rico has been a U.S. territory since 1898 and is classified as a Free Associated State or commonwealth.
    More of Trump's rampant and revolting xenophobia at work. Then there's the shitbird cop who let all that happen and did jack squat:

Later in the video, Irizarry comments about the male officer, saying he “did absolutely nothing. He did absolutely zero. I told him I felt uncomfortable multiple times … literally here watching this and he did not do anything.”

On Monday, Puerto Rico’s Governor Ricardo Rosselo tweeted an angry reaction about the incident.

“Today a video surfaced of an undignified event in which a Puerto Rican woman was brutally harassed by a bigot while an officer did not interfere. I am appalled, shocked & disturbed by the officer’s behavior,” he said.

BANNED

Because we have a deranged racist in the Oval Office who wants to isolate America from everyone...
    I think that's more a symptom than a cause.

Caught on video: Man harangues woman in park for wearing Puerto Rico shirt; police officer does little to help

Not only was the guy harassing that poor woman an *******, he was predictably stupid as **** too:

More of Trump's rampant and revolting xenophobia at work. Then there's the shitbird cop who let all that happen and did jack squat:
    Making someone feel uncomfortable is not a crime. However, police officers are fully within their rights and responsibilities to be proactive and try to break it up before it becomes violent.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

WPP did the article mention that the man was arrested and charged with disturbing the peace and public intoxication? Huffington mentioned that.

Ps. On behalf of Illinois citizens, sorry that that **** happened. Funny thing is, was the officer of Hispanic decent? Because. According to my friend who is mexican, it is not uncommon for someone who is Mexican to pull that sort of crap on someone who's Puerto Rican. Apparently there is a lot of anti Puerto Rican sentiment in Mexico, but she didn't exactly tell me why. However if he's white, it's the same old racist bs. I didn't watch the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    WPP did the article mention that the man was arrested and charged with disturbing the peace and public intoxication? Huffington mentioned that.

Ps. On behalf of Illinois citizens, sorry that that **** happened. Funny thing is, was the officer of Hispanic decent? Because. According to my friend who is mexican, it is not uncommon for someone who is Mexican to pull that sort of crap on someone who's Puerto Rican. Apparently there is a lot of anti Puerto Rican sentiment in Mexico, but she didn't exactly tell me why. However if he's white, it's the same old racist bs. I didn't watch the video.
    I can't watch video on my machine at work, so I don't know if the officer was white or Hispanic. However, if he's the former, then he's got a lot of 'splainin' to do.

I can't watch video on my machine at work, so I don't know if the officer was white or Hispanic. However, if he's the former, then he's got a lot of 'splainin' to do.
    Would it be okay if officer was Hispanic??

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JackDaw View Post
    Would it be okay if officer was Hispanic??
    Oh he'll no it wouldn't. Your supposed to serve the citizens. That means standing up to others when some one is in trouble, regardless of your bigoted views.