Did we have this ? https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.784d759c81ca
    (A German charity barred foreigners from receiving free food)

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Here's a link to what looks like the same story...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/12/b...ald-trump.html
    How is this blinking? She'd return a low six figure sum in exchange for more opportunities.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    How is this blinking? She'd return a low six figure sum in exchange for more opportunities.
    If you've gone from -

- "This N.D.A. Isn't Worth The Paper It Is Written On."

to

- "If I Offer To Return The Money I Was Paid To Sign That N.D.A., Could I Get Out Of It?"

You blinked.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I"m as atheist as it gets, but American 'conservatives' (they're radical extremists really, they don't have a conservative bone in their body) could be massively improved by actually reading that book instead of setting it aside.
    Reading the Bible made me an Atheist. ACTUALLY reading it after being a "Christian for much of my life. Only Becoming an actual Atheist in 2007. MOST people I know screaming god bless. Fornicate, drink, smoka da spliffs, blaspheme, libel other folks, etc. Not because they are evil, But because NO ONE can live by the Bible. If people believe in the Bible 100% they'd have no voice, because they would be insane trying to keep up with every rule and law.

But Fundamentalists really think that the Sin of Mixed fabrics and eatign Shellfish is different than Gay people existing. It's not.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Why would he ever take the money back? If he does then she has nothing of value. If she has anything of value, if she breaks the NDA he’s getting a lot more than 130k.
    Sure.

The entire point of paying out that sum was to buy silence. There is no reason to take it back.

BANNED

So in Kansas Brent Welder a true no PAC money getting Progressive is ahead of the pack and beating the Republican Incumbent by 7 points outside of the Margin and with NO help from the Democratic party.
    So what do the Democrats do? Sponsor an Ex-Banker to go up against him instead of supporting the man.

Retired banker running for Congress in Kansas 3rd District

A retired Kansas City-area banker is running as a Democrat for Congress for the Kansas 3rd District seat held by Republican Kevin Yoder.

The Kansas City Star reports that Sylvia Williams of Leawood announced her candidacy Wednesday in a video posted online. The 52-year-old said she worked for Commerce Bank, U.S. Bank and the Overland Park office of First Tennessee bank before retiring last year.

Yoder first won the seat in the Kansas City-area district in 2010 and is seeking his fifth term.

https://secure.actblue.com/donate/br...for-congress-1

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    So in Kansas Brent Welder a true no PAC money getting Progressive is ahead of the pack and beating the Republican Incumbent by 7 points outside of the Margin and with NO help from the Democratic party.
    So what do the Democrats do? Sponsor an Ex-Banker to go up against him instead of supporting the man.
    While I could say it's a shocker, it's really not.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Also ...

Republicans find no evidence of collusion or Russian preference for Trump.

Reading this report, the Dem's on the HIC, the joint SIC, and Mueller's side by side should be interesting.
    Nunes has been up Trump's ass the whole time. His memo is embarrassing. The way he's been conducting himself has been utterly embarrassing.

That the rest of the GOP go along with it is embarrassing.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Iowa state lawmaker Bill Dix, another member of those “family values” Republicans was caught in a moment of infidelity:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ince-resigned/
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Iowa state lawmaker Bill Dix, another member of those “family values” Republicans was caught in a moment of infidelity:

Why can't a married man just" lobby" in peace anymore without being recorded?

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post

This is not the first time someone will hit the CSGOPOTD queue for being caught in bed with a lobbyist... LITERALLY.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    This is not the first time someone will hit the CSGOPOTD queue for being caught in bed with a lobbyist... LITERALLY.
    Not the first time one has been ruined by a Dix Pic too.

Ohohohoho.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    Reading the Bible made me an Atheist. ACTUALLY reading it after being a "Christian for much of my life. Only Becoming an actual Atheist in 2007. MOST people I know screaming god bless. Fornicate, drink, smoka da spliffs, blaspheme, libel other folks, etc. Not because they are evil, But because NO ONE can live by the Bible. If people believe in the Bible 100% they'd have no voice, because they would be insane trying to keep up with every rule and law.

But Fundamentalists really think that the Sin of Mixed fabrics and eatign Shellfish is different than Gay people existing. It's not.
    There's an old saying, that the only two types of people who take the Bible literally are fundamentalists and atheists.