Here is a good running mate for Donald Trump

Realistic Robot Lady Cheerfully Agrees To Destroy Humans

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

The unfortunate truth is that Trump has good points about Brussels and Europe on the borders & migrants issue and Europe has seen new political shifts in Trump's direction of better borders. In January, he even talked uncannily about Brussels in particular.

http://www.therebel.media/donald_tru...r_and_ny_times
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 03-22-2016 at 12:54 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    The unfortunate truth is that Trump has good points about Brussels and Europe on the borders & migrants issue. In January, he even talked about Brussels in particular.

http://www.therebel.media/donald_tru...r_and_ny_times
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Someone probably whispered in Trump's ear about Brussels back then and he ran with it.

Meanwhile, the world is back to the usual grim dance with those animals. Security at airports and train stations will be tightened, so the bad guys will look for other, softer targets: shopping malls, bus terminals, seaports where cruise ships dock, shopping malls, crowded intersections, you name it. They're never going to stop, so we have to maintain constant vigilance.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Embattled and corrupt former Toronto Mayor Rob Ford dead of cancer.

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2016...th-cancer.html
    New Republic writer and progressive Canadian Jeet Heer had a gracious way of looking at it.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1318...ed-make-amends

If he had lived longer, Ford might have had a chance to fix his life, to heal the wounds he had inflicted on his family. One promising sign in his last few months was that he seemed to have gotten a grip on his addictions. If he had lived longer, he could have done more to give his children what they deserved: a sober and responsible father. He did apologize for his racist remarks but never came to terms with the poisonous homophobia that was his political stock-in-trade. Rob Ford deserved a longer life, to earn a redemption that escaped him.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Someone probably whispered in Trump's ear about Brussels back then and he ran with it.

Meanwhile, the world is back to the usual grim dance with those animals. Security at airports and train stations will be tightened, so the bad guys will look for other, softer targets: shopping malls, bus terminals, seaports where cruise ships dock, shopping malls, crowded intersections, you name it. They're never going to stop, so we have to maintain constant vigilance.
    If you go around saying racist things about groups of people long enough, eventually someone of that group is going to do one of the bad things you say people of that group does. Doesn't vindicate your racism.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ospfwildcard View Post
    Your qualification for ripping someone apart is quite low.

ive seen nuns with more gusto do worse. Ms im-indian-because-i-have-high-cheek-bones better be lucky she never had to campaign against trump if thats is the best she can bring the smack down.
    Maybe because she's not lowering herself to his level of insult. Since he likes to use toss around the loser insult a lot in his tweets, she's turning against him by bringing up his 4 bankruptcies and Flim Flam, I mean Trump University.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 03-22-2016 at 02:21 PM.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

If you go around saying racist things about groups of people long enough, eventually someone of that group is going to do one of the bad things you say people of that group does. Doesn't vindicate your racism.
    I see, so Trump caused the attack by talking about Brussels' condition in Jan? ISIS sits around and hangs on to a powerless real estate reality TV star businessman's words and plans attacks. ?
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 03-22-2016 at 01:14 PM.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

My racism? I don't understand.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

As someone from the South, I'm getting sick of Sanders supporters saying Hillary won "the Confederacy." First off, it's racist, because it conjures white supremacist imagery even though Hillary's support was largely black. Second, it's inaccurate. Hillary has won many states that weren't Confederate. And third, it's a stupid argument for Sanders, because it reasons that Bernie will start winning now that he's out of that ole' regressive and bigoted South when, again, black voters were for Hillary and they're going to be for her elsewhere. I feel like the left just writes the South off and looks down on us, it's just like how Southern stereotypes are still A-OK to use for humor.
    I've never heard that before. Who said that?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I see, so Trump caused the attack by talking about Brussels' condition in Jan. ISIS sits around and hangs on to a powerless real estate businessman's words and plans attacks. ?
    Um, no, of course not. It's just that people are always doing bad shit. If you say Mexicans are rapists or immigrants are terrorists and wait around long enough, you'll eventually have examples to point to when someone of that group does that bad thing for whatever reason. But that doesn't mean your blanket bigoted statement becomes true.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    My racism? I don't understand.
    Trump's racism.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    I've never heard that before. Who said that?
    Various idjits. It's in the article I linked.

By Saturday, eight of the 11 states of the old Confederacy had voted. In them she won 68 percent of the vote. Ten of 39 states outside the South had voted. In those states Sanders took 57 percent of the vote. On March 15, the Confederacy will be all done voting. The race begins then.

BANNED

Um, no, of course not. It's just that people are always doing bad shit. If you say Mexicans are rapists or immigrants are terrorists and wait around long enough, you'll eventually have examples to point to when someone of that group does that bad thing for whatever reason. But that doesn't mean your blanket bigoted statement becomes true.
    Statements like these are why you have a group of pissed off people that want to support someone like Trump. Sometimes liberals can't see the forest for the trees.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    Statements like these are why you have a group of pissed off people that want to support someone like Trump. Sometimes liberals can't see the forest for the trees.
    So Mexicans are rapists? I don't understand what you mean.

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Speaking of using racism, this confession from Nixon's Chief Domestic Advisor John Ehrlichman:
    “The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I’m saying? We knew we couldn’t make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders, raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did.”
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03a640a6bbda1