Page 87 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091971371875871087 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 104733
    It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

Oh, I'm sure you won't get in trouble for it. It'll just get closed is all.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

I will assume that the OP is referring to gun laws in the US. And my response is "more restrictions". You people need to reign in the death toll.

BANNED

The president could use the refugee problem. All he has to do is string it out till November, distributing the refugees and their parents if they can be found in the states that are at risk for the democratic party, then just a few weeks before the midterm then grant all of the refugees and their parents amnesty and citizenship and encourage them to out and vote democrat. The democrats would win the house and senate easily and it wouldn't be illegal at all.

BANNED

sure, we lost a conspiracy theorist since the site change, but now we have another to take up the mantle. happy happy, joy joy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gary_B View Post
    I will assume that the OP is referring to gun laws in the US. And my response is "more restrictions". You people need to reign in the death toll.
    But the only way to do that is with more guns. I know this because the gun manufacturers themselves told me this, and they would know. Also, they have no reason to lie, so why would they?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    The president could use the refugee problem. All he has to do is string it out till November, distributing the refugees and their parents if they can be found in the states that are at risk for the democratic party, then just a few weeks before the midterm then grant all of the refugees and their parents amnesty and citizenship and encourage them to out and vote democrat. The democrats would win the house and senate easily and it wouldn't be illegal at all.
    That's a great plan and all, except for the fact that most of the refugees are well under voting age. Unless of course you also prescribe to the notion that Obama will continue running for president forever.

This will end well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsabretooth View Post
    That's a great plan and all, except for the fact that most of the refugees are well under voting age. Unless of course you also prescribe to the notion that Obama will continue running for president forever.
    I did mention their parents, I specifically mentioned their parents. But I had a feeling that would be ignored.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post
    sure, we lost a conspiracy theorist since the site change, but now we have another to take up the mantle. happy happy, joy joy.
    That's not a conspiracy, that's just a possibility. Any legal reason why it wouldn't work or what the other side could do about it? It's like selling pardons, there's no way to stop it.

BANNED

I did mention their parents, I specifically mentioned their parents. But I had a feeling that would be ignored.
    if they can be found in the states
    They aren't in the states, so really there was no need to even address your absolutely ridiculous hypothetical (non)situation.

BANNED

That's not a conspiracy, that's just a possibility. Any legal reason why it wouldn't work or what the other side could do about it? It's like selling pardons, there's no way to stop it.
    it's possible that the Uk is run by the reptilian faction of the illuminati, doesn't make it any less of of a conspiracy theory (except we know better, they really are)

BANNED

in light of Georgias new special carry all the guns you can laws, Target is "respectfully" asking its customer to not bring guns into their stores

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    in light of Georgias new special carry all the guns you can laws, Target is "respectfully" asking its customer to not bring guns into their stores
    Funny that a store called "Target" would have to state this.

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    Really simple issue. The majority of gun owners are in favor of stricter regulations. Most gun opponents would be in favor of stricter regulations. The extremes on each side aren't necessary in this instance. The only problem is the NRA and the politicians whose interests collide with them.
    I'm a gun owner and I'm not American. Up here, there are some pretty simple steps you need to take to get a possession license: a practical test where you physically demonstrate that you know what you're doing, and a written test. That gives you the right to own hunting rifles and shotguns, which is what most people are interested in. There's another test you need to take if you want to buy a handgun. Also, you can't walk around town with a gun on your hip.

These simple barriers, mainly the testing, seem to filter out the majority of the yahoos and fools who should not own firearms and drastically reduces firearms deaths.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsabretooth View Post
    They aren't in the states, so really there was no need to even address your absolutely ridiculous hypothetical (non)situation.
    So you know each and every child and you know that their parents aren't in the states? Again is there a legal reason the idea wouldn't work?
    Last edited by Mark; 07-02-2014 at 04:10 PM.