Page 4 of 6983 FirstFirst 1234567814541045041004 ... LastLast

Nick Griffin's Twitter account was hacked last night.

https://twitter.com/nickgriffinmep

Comedy gold!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hanson724 View Post
    Hopefully this will torpedo Hillary"What difference does it make?" Clinton from running. Thats why that story about her hating the press came out yesterday to make it look like the media has it out for her. If " What difference does it make?" is her take on 4 people getting killed , they should go after her.
    Actually her "what difference does it make" statement was in regards to whether or not it was a planned or spontaneous attack. Not "four people died, what difference does it make". That's a pretty big difference (at least from where I'm sitting). As to getting memos about possible attacks, Centurian were you for the impeachment of Bush Jr. after it was revealed he got a memo titled "Bin Laden determined to attack within the US"? I'm guessing not, but by all means correct me if I'm wrong. Of course that was only 3,000 people dead and leading to a war with thousands more soldiers dead and over a million Iraqis and Afghanis, but "what difference does it make".

Also, outside of Inferno who really believes the administration knew an attack was going to occur and ordered forces not to help the embassy? Is that a serious allegation, or is it meant to troll?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by king mob View Post
    Meanwhile, is some real news that doesn't involve tinfoil hats.

More than 30 people have been killed in Odessa in what is now clearly a civil war.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ainian-clashes
    What is the point spread on an outright partition at this point?

Of course, the long-term political effects on Russia do not strike me as objectively beneficial.

Meanwhile, is some real news that doesn't involve tinfoil hats.

More than 30 people have been killed in Odessa in what is now clearly a civil war.

You mean an invasion with a bunch of hired guns posing as activists.. It would be a civil war if Ukraine was part of Russia

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post
    lol, the re-election committee.
    Yep, they were there in that decision making process. The new un-redacted memoes show that. But you keep laughing.

the c.i.a. did not know anymore when susan rice and the emails were sent,
    Not true, they knew within FOUR hours. AND they certainly knew better when Pres. Obama went on Letterman in November to restate the 'video theory'. But, i'm sure you'll "lol" that, too.

and we're still getting info. plus, the shows were about not just benghazi but cairo, which preceded benghazi and was sparked by the video.
    Again, the emails/memoes show that Susan Rice was instructed to move the story to the video and away from a policy failure. How many Americans died in the Cairo (or any of the other embassies) demonstration, again? Keep slurping Carney.

i know better to even bother. the repubs can, no, will, ride bengahzi all the way to the next pres election.
    Why shouldn't they? Just like Dems will ride the "War on Women" and racism 'platforms' to the end of time.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    As to getting memos about possible attacks, Centurian were you for the impeachment of Bush Jr. after it was revealed he got a memo titled "Bin Laden determined to attack within the US"? I'm guessing not, but by all means correct me if I'm wrong.
    NOT once have I used the word "impeach" or "impeachment" in this discussion. AND if there were emails during Pres. Bush's administration trying to cover-up that email/memo there SHOULD'VE been hearings. Or are you just trying to justify your "Bush lied, people died" bumpersticker?

Also, outside of Inferno who really believes the administration knew an attack was going to occur and ordered forces not to help the embassy? Is that a serious allegation, or is it meant to troll?
    All those memoes/emails are still redacted (which is probably needed). What we have is several Generals/Admirals who say they should have been allowed to go in sooner, but, that could be just hindsight. We'll all have to wait for Leon Panetta to write about it.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    Yep, they were there in that decision making process. The new un-redacted memoes show that. But you keep laughing.
    i will. thanks

Not true, they knew within FOUR hours. AND they certainly knew better when Pres. Obama went on Letterman in November to restate the 'video theory'. But, i'm sure you'll "lol" that, too.
    no, they did not. they started to believe that it wasn't the case for benghazi, just prior to susan rice's appearance

Again, the emails/memoes show that Susan Rice was instructed to move the story to the video and away from a policy failure. How many Americans died in the Cairo (or any of the other embassies) demonstration, again? Keep slurping Carney.
    she was told to follow the c.i.a. talking points. those talking points began to change just prior to appearance. her appearance wasn't just about benghazi, but also cairo.

now which policy failure, since you and fox, and judicial watch, etc, have been stuck on talking points, while ignoring the limited money and resources given to consulates congress approved of. 14+ million spent, 4 separate investigations and no conspiracy, and no move to improve for the future (let alone do anything else that impacts the lives of americans). and they're set to waste even more on an email that reveals nothing, in hopes of finally having something to symbolically impeach the president and impede the possible election of another clinton.

but yeah, i guess i'll keep slurping carney

Why shouldn't they? Just like Dems will ride the "War on Women" and racism 'platforms' to the end of time.
    well, if the repubs maybe, just maybe, stopped trying to create laws with invasive procedures, stopped trying to block equal pay, etc, they could avoid having some folks calling them out in regards to women

maybe, if they stopped propping up current racist, stopped using the southern strategy, stopped trying to dismantle the hard fought laws that came out of the civil rights movement, etc, they could be seen in a new light. go back to their legacy before they decided to embrace the defecting dixiecrats.

but benghazi

BANNED

Is it really so shocking that women and minorities would advocate for policies that serve their own interests? What else would you have them do?

BANNED

when my girl asks me why my clothes smell like perfume, i say bengahzi!!! and i live to see another day

when my boss asks me why i was late, i quietly say benghazi!!!

Oh, I can answer this one!

Because the Republican platform actually pushes policies that disenfranchise minorities of their rights (including the one to vote), and women of theirs (including what they're allowed to do with their own bodies). It's actually... a criticism of their actual politics!

Meanwhile, the Republicans criticizing the Democrats for Benghazi is an attempt to exploit an actual a tragedy that was unpreventable, and mostly caused by funding being cut to embassies by the Republican Congress, but Hilary Clinton actually accepted responsibility for before Congress. But the GOP's retelling of that story to "ride it to victory" (LOL, yeah right) is based in complete, total, delusional fantasy-land. And anyone who keeps clinging to it as a last hope to avoid Hilary winning the White House is seriously just jerking themselves off.

Hope that summarizes it nicely for you, dude.
    Last edited by worstblogever; 05-03-2014 at 11:32 AM.

Back to the real news...

On the heels of the FBI charging Rep. Michael Grimm of N.Y. with numerous counts of fraud, Rep. David Rivera of Florida is being investigated by the FBI for trying to finance a "ringer" candidate in the 2010 elections to defeat a rival in the primary. This is far from the first ethical question raised by Rivera, as well.

Neither Grimm, nor Rivera have had the sense to drop out of their respective races.

Quote Originally Posted by heretic View Post
    What is the point spread on an outright partition at this point?

Of course, the long-term political effects on Russia do not strike me as objectively beneficial.
    Diplomatically the effects on Russia don't look to be positive. But it seems that the internal politics, the ones leaders really care mst about, are very positive for Putin.So far, internally. it looks like it working well for him

Martin McGuinness has hinted Sinn Fein might drop supporting for the Northern Irish police over the Adams arrest - again, the deputy first minister of a country says his party of coalition government might drop support for his own nation's police, directed from his parliament. This is dangerous ****.

Much of that seems to be nationalist football hooligans turning nasty - and really nasty, petrol-bombing a building that people are barricading themselves in for ****'s sake. But the Ukranian army is making another, more concerted push against pro-Russian militia and people are being shot, so now we'll get to see what happens when the government uses force. No reports of atrocities or wide 'collateral damage' yet, may that continue. (Neither side seems to be using as much violence as they could against each other, probably because too many outside parties are watching and can cause problems for them)

Actually her "what difference does it make" statement was in regards to whether or not it was a planned or spontaneous attack. Not "four people died, what difference does it make". That's a pretty big difference (at least from where I'm sitting). As to getting memos about possible attacks, Centurian were you for the impeachment of Bush Jr. after it was revealed he got a memo titled "Bin Laden determined to attack within the US"? I'm guessing not, but by all means correct me if I'm wrong. Of course that was only 3,000 people dead and leading to a war with thousands more soldiers dead and over a million Iraqis and Afghanis, but "what difference does it make".

but. . . .BENGHAZI BENGHAZI BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I agree with everything you typed, absolutely everything).
    A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...yo5eo1_400.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Hanson724 View Post
    If " What difference does it make?" is her take on 4 people getting killed , they should go after her.
    it's not, as has been clarified for you by the post by CSTowle.

Republican Pundits changing the narrative doesn't change the facts, and the context of her comment was clear.

the Republicans are terrified she is going to run, as she *will* will, easily.
    A sandwich is a sandwich, but a Manwich is a meal

"Evil people can do some non-evil things, and most of them do. That doesn't mean they aren't evil." -- JeffereyWKramer

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ll...yo5eo1_400.gif