Quote Originally Posted by Ite View Post
    Not funny.
    It isn't funny but its a very real possibility especially if Hillary wins the popular vote (which is a real possibility given CA). One thing is clear is that this is a very divided nation and that division is only increasing as the years go by.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

It's over girls and guys, Donald Trump is the 45th President of the United States!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

BANNED

Goodbye America as we knew it. Goodbye nation of hope, unity, freedom, and all those other nice sounding things we thought we had but never really did and this just proves it. It's over.

So the GOP controls all 3 branches right now? I did not see this coming

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

El_Gato pushes it:

It isn't funny but its a very real possibility especially if Hillary wins the popular vote (which is a real possibility given CA). One thing is clear is that this is a very divided nation and that division is only increasing as the years go by.
    We've only turned the clock back to 2000 (which is bad enough), not 1860. When you look at the electoral map, it seems like a lot of division, but most races are fairly close, so it's not like red states only contain red voters or vice versa.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

BANNED

what would batman think of trump?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    Goodbye America as we knew it. Goodbye nation of hope, unity, freedom, and all those other nice sounding things we thought we had but never really did and this just proves it. It's over.
    It'll only turn into that if people sit back and let it happen

The one really interesting thing about this is just where Kellyanne winds up.

She sorta shocked the world(Well, some of the world.).

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    So the GOP controls all 3 branches right now? I did not see this coming
    Me neither. I was hoping for more gains in the Senate at least to close the gap.

Starting to think that Mike Pence is really going to do the heavy lifting while Trump lords over everyone.

I betted on Hillary and it looks like I'll be losing money. Should have believed in MAGA more.
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Me neither. I was hoping for more gains in the Senate at least to close the gap.

Starting to think that Mike Pence is really going to do the heavy lifting while Trump lords over everyone.
    Seems like the best that can be hoped for if it goes that way.

Mike Pence could go down as one of the most important vice presidents in the history of this nation considering Trump won't know what he's doing.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

so tell me this....was it all a lie that diversity was important? because we're about to elect someone who is willing to threaten anyone who isn't white

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post

Impeachment looks like our only salvation at this point and given all of the charges against Trump, that may happen. At least Pence is more survivable and competent than Trump, so we all won't be thrown under the bus for the next four years.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 11-09-2016 at 12:00 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    It'll only turn into that if people sit back and let it happen
    Basically. A lot of bad stuff can happen, but the fact is that every American citizen has it in their power to effect positive change. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure what a solitary fella like myself can do to help stop global warming or help Syrian refugees, but I'll be damned if I'm not schoolin' up on it tomorrow.