BANNED

expect even more Black people to be targeted and killed after trump's sworn into office....

he doesn't care about the rights of anyone that's not a white male

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    It's true, the US is a very advanced nation. I know because I've been to the 3rd world myself, briefly. The American people have many accomplishments to be proud of.

But the American people themselves kind of suck. We've had so many opportunities to learn from our mistakes and make social progress, and become the greatest country on Earth in every way. But we're moving backwards. All these social problems have made it onto our radar and we've dealt with them in counterproductive ways, regressing as a nation. Not improving.

President Trump just reaffirms this. It's only the cherry on top of years worth of American screw ups and embarrassments. We done f$&@ed it up big time.
    Your left wing liberals became the very true extremists and racists they claimed they're fighting and the Conservatives came back in full force. If you want anyone to blame look to the far left

This has wowed me. For about a year, I've been saying Clinton was going to be our next president. I intended to go to bed about 9:30 my time, but then kept seeing the numbers and was sitting in disbelief. And to take the senate, and the house, and with that power likely going to take control of the Supreme Court for the foreseeable future. Truly in awe here. I'm much more libertarian than anything- do whatever you want as long as it doesn't physically harm other people and pay for it yourself, as a general rule, but I am just so glad we don't have Hillary as president. Looking forward to the next four years
    Romans 8:17 Now if we are children, then we are heirs- heirs of God and co heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewBatman82 View Post
    Trump is willing to reach out to the democratic party to work together.
    I'm highly skeptical of this claim.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    expect even more Black people to be targeted and killed after trump's sworn into office....

ok i know your upset but Clinton fight hard and she tried to win but she didn't she gave up and called him on the phone to concede

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Well, ****. Michael Moore called it. Dispossessed middle-class anger was the most potent force in this election. Gingrich and his stupid "feelings, not facts" nonsense proved to be the deciding factor.

Not angry, thought I'd be angry. Whatever. America wants what it wants. And apparently what it wants is a slow-motion car crash.
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    I'm highly skeptical of this claim.
    if thats how you floats the boat then there is no wrong in that

BANNED

who knew that angry white rednecks had more power than the rest of the country?

Astonishing Member

Or straight and fully-abled.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Well, ****. Michael Moore called it. Dispossessed middle-class anger was the most potent force in this election. Gingrich and his stupid "feelings, not facts" nonsense proved to be the deciding factor.

Not angry, thought I'd be angry. Whatever. America wants what it wants. And apparently what it wants is a slow-motion car crash.
    Nah, Hillary would have been a slow motion car crash, Trump is gonna be more like one of those nascar races where the guy hits the sides and explodes into a ball of fire while the other racers pile up behind the wreckage. Bring some marshmallows friends.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Your left wing liberals became the very true extremists and racists they claimed they're fighting and the Conservatives came back in full force. If you want anyone to blame look to the far left
    im glad im not the only one and you speak the whole truth

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

who knew that angry white rednecks had more power than the rest of the country?
    It was the Latino surge and the bitter Bernie Bros. who turned this thing around for the Hairpiece. All the news is saying the same thing: Total party revolt on both sides. Clinton just couldn't bring them in.

The Latino thing is super shocking to me. How did he get a third of them on his side? HOW?
    "A happy ending? So unlikely. We're not having a moment here.

Wrong city, wrong people, all huddling in fear.

No one escapes the slaughterhouse, and that's just where you're at.

(You could've asked Rebecca but then Adam stomped her flat.)

You think you're special cuz you're scrappy? You're deluded, time to go.

Lucy's living on the moon but you're another dead psycho."

Amazing Member

Thinking strictly pragmatically and realistically, what can be done to hold things together until 2020 rolls around and the country gets a chance to correct this? Panic and anger are understandable, but it's not going to solve any problems. We do need to calm down, be adults, and figure out a workable way to manage this.

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

Chrysalis_Changling keeps harping on this:

this is what happens when people feel so bored by the system that they elect someone who has zero political experience just because he was on a reality tv show...
    This is what happens when despicable con men play on ignorant people's fears and bigotries and tell them that it's OK to be like that.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rogersmcfeely View Post
    Thinking strictly pragmatically and realistically, what can be done to hold things together until 2020 rolls around and the country gets a chance to correct this? Panic and anger are understandable, but it's not going to solve any problems. We do need to calm down, be adults, and figure out a workable way to manage this.
    when the president is someone who puts his fingers in his ears when someone tries to argue with him i don't think there's a way to work with this