Page 374 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 2743243643703713723733743753763773783844244748741374 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 104733
    I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    He wasn't unarmed. He was 6'4" and 300 lbs. If you have a substantial size advantage on someone and you have already hit them in the head and are returning to do so again you are a legitimate threat. This is what the investigation is for is to determine if this is what actually happened. But the repeated mantra of him being unarmed means little.

Here is a link to an unarmed guy video punching a cop who was smaller than him. Tell me exactly when you think the cop would have been justified in shooting this poor unarmed bad guy had she been able to. IMO she could have shot the guy after the first punch given how badly it ***** her up but she didn't have the chance. Darren Wilson did have the chance after he'd already taken a punch from a much larger person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1urLh8Kh_9A
    Ok, where's the weapon? What was that? There was no weapon found? That's the definition of "unarmed". Also, I'm sure Darren Wilson is not a smaller female cop. And when did Darren Wilson take a punch? Is this about that fake x-ray again?
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing...
    -cyberhubbs

He wasn't unarmed. He was 6'4" and 300 lbs. If you have a substantial size advantage on someone and you have already hit them in the head and are returning to do so again you are a legitimate threat.
    Yes, clearly, Michael Brown had a clear advantage at that size, and Darren Wilson made it "fair" by having his service revolver, to negate the danger that his size advantage gave him.

It's why in boxing, they'll let a middleweight fight a heavyweight, provided he comes to the ring with a Glock.

Okay, that out of the way, I have to ask... do you think because your user name is JediMindTrick you actually have the ability to wave your hand and people will nod along and agree with whatever bulls*** you're selling? Seriously, man, you're being ridiculous.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    Ok, where's the weapon? What was that? There was no weapon found? That's the definition of "unarmed". Also, I'm sure Darren Wilson is not a smaller female cop. And when did Darren Wilson take a punch? Is this about that fake x-ray again?
    A black man has hands! He's armed!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    George Zimmerman is still alive and he did much worse.
    The situations are not even remotely similar. Its very frustrating to see how many are trying to make Michael Brown the new Trayvon Martin when the cases aren't even remotely similar.

First off Trayvon Martin was an innocent kid who did nothing wrong. I believe the verdict was legally correct due to lack of evidence to prove Zimmerman's story wrong but it doesn't mean that Martin wasn't a victim. Whereas Michael Brown was a thug robber who had just robbed a store minutes before. It doesn't matter that Wilson didn't know that because Brown knew that and you would have to be an idiot to think that Brown's actions weren't guided by what he'd just done.

Secondly, where were the riots in the Zimmerman case? While the Zimmerman case may have grabbed the headlines those upset about it were much more rational and calm than in this case.

Thirdly its kind of hard to for the public to kill someone who who was in jail for much of the time and when Zimmerman was out on bond, which got revoked at one point, he too was in seclusion due to threats.
    Last edited by JediMindTrick; 08-28-2014 at 01:33 PM.

BANNED

I don't know how tall Darren Wilson is but its already been reported that he is over ONE HUNDRED pounds lighter than Brown. Thats called a huge size difference folks.

He wasn't unarmed. He was 6'4" and 300 lbs.

That's... Still unarmed.

Why did Darren Wilson stop him in the first place. The police chief already said it wasn't over that robbery. He stopped them because they were walking in the street. Was it necessary to jump out the car for some guys walking the street?
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing...
    -cyberhubbs

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post

That's... Still unarmed.
    That was my reaction exactly. Down to the Chappelle/Dylan gif.

BANNED

Its been widely reported that Wilson was punched and suffered facial injuries. Even Dorian Johnson admits that. The only debate is the extent of the injuries which will come out during the grand jury as there will have been pictures taken.

One punch can completely **** you up or it may not do much. I've been punched before to varying degrees of injury. The worst punch I ever took was a punch to the side of my face just next to my eye. I literally saw stars, I couldn't hear anything but ringing for several minutes, and it was over a week before I opened that eye again.

BANNED

Its been widely reported that Wilson was punched and suffered facial injuries. Even Dorian Johnson admits that. The only debate is the extent of the injuries which will come out during the grand jury as there will have been pictures taken.

One punch can completely **** you up or it may not do much. I've been punched before to varying degrees of injury. The worst punch I ever took was a punch to the side of my face just next to my eye. I literally saw stars, I couldn't hear anything but ringing for several minutes, and it was over a week before I opened that eye again.

BANNED

if he was punched, why wasn't it in the incident report?

I don't know how tall Darren Wilson is but its already been reported that he is over ONE HUNDRED pounds lighter than Brown. Thats called a huge size difference folks.
    That's still unarmed. And the size difference is negated by the officer's gun. For example, Shaquille O'Neal is way bigger than me, but if I pull out a Glock, I'm pretty sure he'll think twice about coming at me.
    When the fire blows

-cyberhubbs

Why are you taking punches to the face? Don't you know how to block.
    When the fire blows

-cyberhubbs

BANNED

Why did Darren Wilson stop him in the first place. The police chief already said it wasn't over that robbery. He stopped them because they were walking in the street. Was it necessary to jump out the car for some guys walking the street?
    What you just said contradicts some of the witnesses.

Dorian Johnson claims that Wilson reached up from the seat of his car and tried to pull Brown into the car.

Others say that Brown prevented Wilson from getting out of the car.

You see thats the problem. Many of you are choosing to believe the narrative you want which is mean racist white cop shoots black kid who did nothing wrong when that doesn't even fit the witness statements. At most you have a case of Darren Wilson being angry over being punched shooting Brown in retaliation. If thats determined to be what happened then charge him but there isn't enough evidence of that yet as we aren't really privy to anything but the contradictory witness statements, some of which have been refuted by each other and the autopsy.

BANNED

Why are you taking punches to the face? Don't you know how to block.

Maybe he was reaching up for someones throat through a car door.