Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Nah, she's been speaking these nonsensical word salads full of buzz words for YEARS (and most just as bad as the quoted). It's what she does. It is, in fact, all she knows.

EDIT: Coke to Carabas. Keep reading, 'Dox.
    I guess my problem is that I rarely pay attention to her. I just assumed she, at one point, must have been able to form coherent sentences and convey her ideas properly. Seeing her words in print reminds me of that beauty contestant that thought we should do things, like, such as, stuff, etc.
    Last edited by KOSLOX; 09-11-2015 at 08:10 AM.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

Well, she was Miss Wasilla 1984.

'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

After faking a gay sex scandal to cover up an affair, Michigan state Rep. Todd Courser (R) resigned and Rep. Cindy Gamrat (R) was expelled from the Michigan House early Friday morning.

Courser's alleged extramarital affair with Gamrat was exposed by the Detroit News in August after Courser reportedly asked one of his aides to leak that Courser was spotted with a male prostitute. Courser later claimed that he faked the gay sex scandal to expose blackmailers.
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...igned-expelled

Apparently Trump and Walker are going to be at the Iowa/Iowa State game this weekend. Since they're busters they probably will wear State colors. I wonder if they'll get close enough while tailgaiting that I can accidentally spill beer.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.

I wonder if the hairpiece will do a kegstand.
    Pull List:

BANNED

i haven't watched this and i don't think i want to. i've seen enough death of black folks this year, played on repeat, over and over again, like it's entertainment instead of news, that i don't have the stomach for it anymore.

New Video Shows Jail Incident That Led To Natasha McKenna's Death
    Fairfax County Sheriff Stacey Kincaid released video Thursday showing officers subduing and using a stun gun on Natasha McKenna, an encounter that eventually led to the death of the mentally ill Virginia woman. 

The release comes two days after a criminal investigation into the officers' use of force ended with no charges being filed.

On Feb. 3, McKenna was shocked four times while she was restrained by several officers at Fairfax County Adult Detention Center in Virginia. She stopped breathing minutes later and was transported to an area hospital, where she died after five days.

In the video, Kincaid starts by exonerating the officers involved, noting that the criminal investigation against them is over.

"There is no better way for me to share what actually occurred than to make this video available to view for the community in its entirety," Kincaid said at the start of the 48-minute video.

Her speech is followed by a recording of a struggling McKenna surrounded by officers, who accuse the mentally ill woman of spreading urine and feces around her cell.

"You promised me you wouldn't kill me. I didn't do anything," McKenna says.

[...]

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post
    i haven't watched this and i don't think i want to. i've seen enough death of black folks this year, played on repeat, over and over again, like it's entertainment instead of news, that i don't have the stomach for it anymore.

New Video Shows Jail Incident That Led To Natasha McKenna's Death
    ...and they wonder why (some...cos there's always that one mofo who ain't) black folk are pissed

It was last year at this time that we ran our original profile of the elected U.S. House Representative from Texas’ 6th District Joe Barton, a man most renowned for taking climate change denial to a degree that’s noteworthy even for the modern GOP, claiming that we should not invest in wind turbines because “wind is a finite resource” and that The Great Flood from the Bible was proof against humans having a role in climate change. He’s clearly in the pockets of big oil, and if there was any doubt of that, keep in mind we’re talking about a guy who when the CEO of British Petroleum was called to testify before Congress after the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill… Rep. Barton had the gall to APOLOGIZE TO HIM for the “White House shakedown” of his company, that a sane person would realize was an surprisingly low fine for causing the greatest ecological disaster of our generation.Meanwhile, he’s also talked openly about abolishing the minimum wage.

Barton was re-elected to his seat in Congress in the 2014 elections with 61% of the vote over Democrat David Cozad. He went right back to work, continuing to produce one of the most conservative, if not the most conservative record in Congress:

I don’t know about the rest of you, but I hope when Pope Francis speaks in front of Congress in a few days, he mentions something about climate change and the camera cuts to Joe Barton, who’s twisting in his seat, sweating bullets, and trying hard to contain the urge to contradict a man with a moral imperative to do something about it, when the GOP are all being told to not do anything that turns a papal visit into a circus. Barton’s head might explode like that guy in Scanners.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

rick perry is sad to announce that he is dropping out of the race

he looks depressed

he looks depressed
    One down, 16 to go.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    I guess my problem is that I rarely pay attention to her. I just assumed she, at one point, must have been able to form coherent sentences and convey her ideas properly.
    Not that we've ever seen.

Wow.

WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Wow.

WOW.

You want them to shut up about Benghazi? Campaign for free healthcare for Benghazi first responders.

Firm Militant Judgement.. Moose100's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    You want them to shut up about Benghazi? Campaign for free healthcare for Benghazi first responders.
    Lol this is so petty
    U just mad cuz I'm stylin' on ya'
    Militant Anti-Villain
    I'm out here looking for revenge!!
    Spit Dat Kurt Vonnegut...
    The Ghost Militant...
    Black Panther on one shoulder Nighthawk on the other!!!
    Cognitive Dissonance Disseminator

he looks depressed
    One word: Oops.