I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

"My daughter is a two-time unwed Mom. It's all Obama's fault. Now, you must excuse me. I going to that island in Alaska to see Russia and teach them intelligent design."

"I'll start off with this..."

"But I didn't believe in the theory that human beings – thinking, loving beings – originated from fish that sprouted legs and crawled out of the sea. Or that human beings began as single-celled organisms that developed into monkeys who eventually swung down from trees (totally wrong about the theory of evolution, but what you expect?) ; I believed we came about through a random process, but were created by God." (Also, how is random process "intelligent design"? By calling it intelligent design, you're basically saying it's not random.)
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

I believed we came about through a random process
    She certainly did.

You got to hand it to Sarah Palin. She gives late night comedy writers all types of material. And she gives the best quotes. For example...

Lest anyone try to convince you that God should be separated from the state, our founding fathers, they were believers. And George Washington, he saw faith in God as basic to life.
    - Sarah Palin, to Women of Joy in Louisville, quoted in Grossman, Cathy Lynn (21 April 2010) Sarah Palin throws the God punch — again , USA Today

That's great, Sarah. But you overlooked on minor detail,

Founding Father Thomas Jefferson's letter to the Danbury Baptist Association in 1802. In that letter, referencing the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, Jefferson writes:

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church and State.

I want her to run for POTUS again. The clown car has enough room to fit her.
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    She certainly did.
    This is proof that God ain't perfect.
    When the fire blows

I guess it's a good thing for George W. Bush that Antonin Scalia had a very different opinion of the Supreme Court overstepping its bounds in 2000.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    I guess it's a good thing for George W. Bush that Antonin Scalia had a very different opinion of the Supreme Court overstepping its bounds in 2000.
    VERY different. Man, **** that guy. If it wasn't for Thomas, he'd be the worst.
    "Race is a social construct, they say. And I remind them that money is a social construct, too. Social constructs have power." — DeRay Mckesson

Now that marriage equality is the law of the land in the US, a bunch of butthurt bigots on Twitter have declared their intention to move to Canada.

They really haven't been keeping up with the news, have they?

I keep seeing this argument that making same-sex marriage legal is somehow an attack on 'religious liberty' (because goodness knows they have to make everything about them). The only way marriage equality is an attack on religious liberty, is if your religious beliefs require you to be a bigot. In which case, you should probably rethink your religious beliefs.

Also, slavery is condoned in the Bible. Does this mean businesses owned by Christians should be allowed to use slaves?

Now that marriage equality is the law of the land in the US, a bunch of butthurt bigots on Twitter have declared their intention to move to Canada.

They really haven't been keeping up with the news, have they?
    They need a new script. The old one is outdated.

Check out Adam Baldwin....

SCOTUS Rules! There’s no need for POTUS or Congress anymore. #MenInBlack #Tyranny
    — Adam Baldwin (@AdamBaldwin) June 26, 2015

Federalize All of the Things! SCOTUS should abolish the Bill of Rights. #ForPurposesOfFairness

#GameOverGate

This is actually quite bizarre. How does same sex marriage destroy your life? How does it abolish the Bill of Rights? Rights, being the key word here. How does it affect you in anyway unless if you're the one getting married? It destroys American ideals? How?
    When the fire blows

Jayne was always my least favourite character.

I, for one, have had plenty of crazy sex outside of marriage. Thanks Obama!
    Quoted for truth.

PHYSICIAN/PSYCHIATRIST WAKANDA FOREVER!'s Avatar

Thomas' dissent...mayne...I just...mayne.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by emac1790 View Post
    They need a new script. The old one is outdated.

Check out Adam Baldwin....

SCOTUS Rules! There’s no need for POTUS or Congress anymore. #MenInBlack #Tyranny

Federalize All of the Things! SCOTUS should abolish the Bill of Rights. #ForPurposesOfFairness

#GameOverGate

This is actually quite bizarre. How does same sex marriage destroy your life? How does it abolish the Bill of Rights? Rights, being the key word here. How does it affect you in anyway unless if you're the one getting married? It destroys American ideals? How?
    I doubt even he could explain his ideas to himself, let alone anybody else.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHIATRIST View Post
    Thomas' dissent...mayne...I just...mayne.
    if it's anything like his asinine dissent for yesterdays fair housing act decision...he's a clown

edit: okay, i just read the dumb ass offensive portion...

i just can't...smdh
    Last edited by 7thangel; 06-26-2015 at 04:16 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post
    if it's anything like his asinine dissent for yesterdays fair housing act decision...he's a clown
    He brought Slavery into it for some reason.