Brutal Hillary Clinton montage scorches Donald Trump using GOP rivals' words against him

Hillary Clinton's campaign is going after Donald Trump using a powerful weapon: the words of his former Republican rivals.

A new digital video released Wednesday showed a montage of former Republican presidential candidates slamming Trump in brutal fashion.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    You might want to spend some of that time considering to what degree a Democratic EPA should be held accountable when a Republican's corner cutting is causing lead poising and they just decide to stay mum.
    Sure, go after them as accessories to the whole mess - but I want the primary idiot first.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Of course, he also ignores how the Republican Congress changed some of the rules to make it more difficult for the EPA to regulate the water in Flint in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Of course, he also ignores how the Republican Congress changed some of the rules to make it more difficult for the EPA to regulate the water in Flint in the first place.
    There are problems serious enough that you ignore "rules" no matter who put them in place.

BANNED

I do want the Republican Party to die, because the people that make it up will still be around and I think with a fresh start they might get it right, create a new party that's free of some of the madness that dragged the old one down. One-party rule is not likely because these people aren't going to become Democrats, they'll look for other options.

You might want to spend some of that time considering to what degree a Democratic EPA should be held accountable when a Republican's corner cutting is causing lead poising and they just decide to stay mum.
    That's misdirection. The EPA does bear responsibility, what I was referring to was you blaming Democrat legislators more than Snyder because they supported decades-ago bailout measures that were perverted into the current emergency manager laws. Because they couldn't see the future. It's not worth rehashing, I'm just saying there's an unmistakable pattern. Defend Republicans, find a way to blame Democrats, under the guise of Bernie-loyalty promote protest voting and vote negation strategies that hurt Democrats. So, be honest, are you a Republican? I think we'll have better discussions if we're all more honest.
    Last edited by Shawn Hopkins; 05-04-2016 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Sure, go after them as accessories to the whole mess - but I want the primary idiot first.
    I am all for the leftist idea of programs like the EPA.

That said, they have to work as well as be accountable. If they don't, they are prime breeding grounds for bad things.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    See again no denial or acceptance of what party your for. I mean its a simple one , not side stepping as usual to discuss Flint. Of course what did we expect. Shawn claims your secretly a Republican , so ya jump to telling him about Ted Cruz. When I call this tactic out as side stepping the actual issue with nothing and you can honestly admit the party your for , ya side step and discuss the Flint water crisis.

Were used to the game by now. I know I am ...I mean the Ted Cruz **** was such a comical nonsense dodge its amazing that crap was pages spent on.
    Here's the thing. You think that the party I back has some importance. I think that is absolutely silly when there are things like Flint actually happening right now.

BANNED

Here's the thing. You think that the party I back has some importance. I think that is absolutely silly when there are things like Flint actually happening right now.
    It sorta matters if you're promoting Bernie. It'd be nice to know if you're a genuine backer or if you're ratfucking because you think he's the weaker candidate

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    It sorta matters if you're promoting Bernie. It'd be nice to know if you're a genuine backer or if you're ratfucking because you think he's the weaker candidate
    Yes. I've pointed out the issues in the V.A.(which lead directly to Sanders) because of whatever that "rat......." bit you're on about is.

BANNED

Yes. I've pointed out the issues in the V.A.(which lead directly to Sanders) because of whatever that "rat......." bit you're on about is.
    But why can't you just say yes or no? You're more legalistic with your language than Hillary Clinton.

Because it is utterly silly to me.

Bush keeps people in Gitmo. Obama has a standing policy that everyone killed in a drone strike is "Enemy Killed In Action" until someone can prove that one of the dead was not an enemy combatant.

Meanwhile, you guys seem obsessed with "These guys good... These guys bad...".

BANNED

Because it is utterly silly to me.

Bush keeps people in Gitmo. Obama has a standing policy that everyone killed in a drone strike is "Enemy Killed In Action" until someone can prove that one of the dead was not an enemy combatant.

Meanwhile, you guys seem obsessed with "These guys good... These guys bad...".
    No, we just don't do "both parties same."

That is the whole problem.

You refuse to even acknowledge obvious similarities, and question that you don't.

BANNED

This video is phenomenal! PHENOMENAL. Bernie or Hillary, better use this SAME attack on Drumpf.

BANNED

That is the whole problem.

You refuse to even acknowledge obvious similarities, and question that you don't.
    Of course there are similarities, but they aren't the same. That matters. So it matters if you're a real Bernie supporter or a Republican playing a game.