They booed Elijah Cummings when he was speaking out about his father and about racial issues.

That doesn't look good. That doesn't reflect well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    RT America is a Front for Putin? Russians and Koreans sure get blamed for a lot lol.
    It's not just a conspiracy theory.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...ald-trump.html

Russia is the FBI's #1 suspect in the DNC hack.

BANNED

White Progressives only like you if you give them EXACTLY what they want because compromise is apparently a dirty word

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    White Progressives only like you if you give them EXACTLY what they want because compromise is apparently a dirty word
    These people definitely make me embarrassed to be a liberal white guy. Yikes...

Quote Originally Posted by TheInvisibleMan View Post
    If you want a leftist platform and you get a VP who has supported "Right To Work" laws and a degree of banking regulation, the word "compromise" is out the window.

BANNED

I just "enjoyed" watching them turn on us minority voters when we didn't just fall to our knees when they told us "well Bernie marched with MLK"

and that was last summer after Senator Sanders politically s**t the bed at Netroots

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    If you want a leftist platform and you get a VP who has supported "Right To Work" laws and a degree of banking regulation, the word "compromise" is out the window.
    The Tea Party of the Left, everyone.

Sanders supporters reject Democrats' unity plea

Sanders is spending the early parts of the week making the rounds at several breakfasts hosted by many of the 23 states and territories that he won earlier this year. There, he's thanking them for their support, urging them to help field new down-ballot candidates who echo his views on everything from banking regulations to climate change. But he’s also making clear he has endorsed Clinton and put an end to the dream of those still searching for some way to install him as the nominee.

"I don't really believe in my heart he truly supports her. I feel like he's giving us subliminal messages, 'Vote for Jill Stein. Vote for Jill Stein.' That's the wave I'm picking up," said Jelisa Mone, a 27-year-old from Charlotte, NC, who was selling $20 T-shirts depicting scowling Clinton and Trump faces and a '#BadVsWorse' hashtag.
    Does that seem rational to anyone?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    The Tea Party of the Left, everyone.
    Just be honest.

I would be far more receptive if the pretense was dropped. If the pitch was "Look, I get that 'Wall Street Friendly Center Right' isn't what you want, but Trump is a kook.", I might consider it.

Sending Sanders out to try to slap a friendly face on center right nonsense and pitching it as "compromise" is an insult.

BANNED

right up there with those folks who don't believe we landed on the moon

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    19 dead as a result of a mass stabbing at a facility for the disabled in Japan
    I just heard about this. Horrible!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    They booed Elijah Cummings when he was speaking out about his father and about racial issues.

That doesn't look good. That doesn't reflect well.
    What the fuck is wrong with those morons? After last week's shitshow at the RNC, the Dems are picking up right where that disaster left off. What in hell are they trying to prove, that they're immature idiots who choose to throw tantrums instead of acting like adults?
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

Tantrum game is strong

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I just heard about this. Horrible!

What the fuck is wrong with those morons? After last week's shitshow at the RNC, the Dems are picking up right where that disaster left off. What in hell are they trying to prove, that they're immature idiots who choose to throw tantrums instead of acting like adults?
    It's a competition over who can have the worst convention. "You guys turned a plagiarism story into a week-long event, we're going to fire the DNC head right before the convention."
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Thankfully the worst of it seems to be over with for now. At least they didn't boo that woman with disabilities.

Silverman just might have turned the tide.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!