Wow Gilmore Girls wow. Nail on the head

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Well I guess that just about guarantees he'll do it.
    and if he does it, his campaign will reap the whirlwind

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Beyond the all-too obvious fact the author is delusional as hell, does anyone here honestly think Trump can pull all that off at this late date? In other words, can an old Trump learn a new trick?
    To do that, he'd have to be able to learn from his wrongdoings. In order to do that, he'd first have to admit that they were, in fact, wrongdoings. A capacity that he has so far completely failed to demonstrate.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Hillary Clinton is easier to deal with. After she is elected President, there will be many [like Sanders and Warren] as well as her supporters, holding her accountable for her policy decisions. I'm fine with being critical of her myself, at that time.

But, let's face it, Trump is a walking, talking nuclear disaster. No one can control him, if we're lucky not only will he not get elected but somehow he'll also get jail time.
    Clinton is literally, at this point, the lesser of two evils.
    Both parties backed very shitty horses this cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The New York Times has responded to Trump's threat of a lawsuit, in a manner that makes me want to applaud them, if they could hear it.

In effect, it's not libel, because Trump has already admitted to being a s***tier person than they've reported on him being.
    What's he gonna do? Sue them for definition of character?

Michelle's speech for anyone who missed it

Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I agree. Yeah, we should get to the Wall Street speeches if she is elected but right now I don't think it's that big a deal. Trump always rants about the trade deficits but the U.S makes up for a large amount of that because our stock market has been making money for foreign investors hand over fist. Japan used to be riding high but not so much anymore.
    What she said in the Wall Street speeches isn't as important as what they might get from Hillary in return once she's in office. The bits I've read from her speeches doesn't sound so bad to me. They just sound like Hillary admitting to political realities. The real question is what she'll do the next time Wall Street executives are caught cheating their employees, their investors or the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Warrens a big name. Sanders might fade after the election, but neither one has ever checked Hillary or been able to and that won't change. A large contingent of the general populace maybe, but unlikely because people have their own lives and it's time consuming.
    I'd give Warren a better chance now than I would have before the primaries. She is likely going to be the biggest beneficiary of a more energized left.

And despite being more to the right myself, I like Warren and how she does things enough that if she had run I would have voted for her. She tries to back up many of her proposals with actual numbers and spends a lot of time fighting for the consumer.
    Dark does not mean deep.

So a warning for use of ethnic slurs. But wow.

http://theslot.jezebel.com/hillary-a...-ex-1787755920

Republican Judge Terry Jennings leaves his former party and becomes a Democrat

Austin, TX-- Huffington Post reported that, “Terry Jennings is now the only Democratic justice on the Texas First Court of Appeals after he quit the Republican Party and switched his party affiliation on Saturday.” [Huffington Post, October 12, 2016]
    Smart move
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    So a warning for use of ethnic slurs. But wow.

http://theslot.jezebel.com/hillary-a...-ex-1787755920
    Un-fucking-believable.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

How is an 11 year old supposed to digest that, except maybe to point out that it didn't answer her question in the slightest?

And they accused Rubio of being a robot. Apparently the Tea Party has mass production....
    Dark does not mean deep.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    How is an 11 year old supposed to digest that, except maybe to point out that it didn't answer her question in the slightest?
    All he needed to do was go , "Well...... it begins with 9........11." And then stop. If your gonna answer like a character from Family Guy , do it the whole way.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.