Can someone tell me who pissed in Scott Adams lemonade? I know he's gone all alt right on us for a good while but jebus...
    http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1517376...e-era-of-women

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    Can someone tell me who pissed in Scott Adams lemonade? I know he's gone all alt right on us for a good while but jebus...
    He is so brave ....he disabled the comments on the blog because people were likely to tell him how full of shit he was. I mean , the whole line of "Men will vote Trump , women will vote Clinton , so women will be to blame .." Just utter fucking horseshit. Adams has been off the wall dumb for a couple years now. He used to be a funny creator of Dilbert , but lost his mind.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Amazing Member

Well I enjoy reading some of his blogs because he's got his own expert take on persuasion, but I can't really figure him out personally. He endorsed Clinton because he's afraid to be seen as a trump supporter... then endorsed trump because trump is a master of persuasion (which he's been saying the entire time. Not like he figured this out during the first debate)... then endorsed Gary Johnson because he can't be seen as a trump nor clinton supporter (which he should have done in the first place since he's libertarian anyway).

I don't really care what he thinks about the "era of women", but I agree that the next four years will likely be very shitty and if Hillary doesn't do half as good of a job as Bill did, then the Republicans will most likely take over next election cycle.

BANNED

So a warning for use of ethnic slurs. But wow.

http://theslot.jezebel.com/hillary-a...-ex-1787755920
    Deplorables.....

Van Jones: If Trump were black

Powerful video.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

Powerful video.
    "The first word used to describe him would be 'Thug'."

...No, that not the word. We're going to get a video of Donald saying the real word pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

Powerful video.
    Even as a Black Man, I never considered his point on Trump having 5 kids with 3 different women. He's absolutely right. Obama would have been hammered. He wouldn't have even made it to Hillary much less the general election. Yet Trump past the family focused Religious Right Primaries without this having been brought up once!

edit: Though to disagree with the video ever so slightly, while I have not heard Trump labeled as a sexual criminal, I have heard him labeled as a sexual predator.
    Last edited by Kusanagi; 10-13-2016 at 08:47 PM.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuza View Post
    Well I enjoy reading some of his blogs because he's got his own expert take on persuasion, but I can't really figure him out personally. He endorsed Clinton because he's afraid to be seen as a trump supporter... then endorsed trump because trump is a master of persuasion (which he's been saying the entire time. Not like he figured this out during the first debate)... then endorsed Gary Johnson because he can't be seen as a trump nor clinton supporter (which he should have done in the first place since he's libertarian anyway).

I don't really care what he thinks about the "era of women", but I agree that the next four years will likely be very shitty and if Hillary doesn't do half as good of a job as Bill did, then the Republicans will most likely take over next election cycle.
    That's assuming the GOP will survive it's civil war going on right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    "The first word used to describe him would be 'Thug'."

...No, that not the word. We're going to get a video of Donald saying the real word pretty soon.
    Honestly, as a White Woman, I am sick and tired of 'white privilege'. I am sick of hearing about all the crimes Trump committed and nothing is being done about it. I feel the same anytime I hear of a White boy getting off with a slap on the wrist when he should be doing jail time.

Justice should be blind, color blind, race blind, gender blind, social status blind. ....
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

There are human beings involved, Tami, so unfortunately that will never be.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

BANNED

He's always been an asshole.

Anyway, you can't take most of what he says at face value, because he's an expert at passive aggression. When he said he's endorsing Hillary because he's scared of her supporters that wasn't an endorsement, that's the biggest insult to her and best defense of Trump he could come up with. This latest article isn't really blaming women for everything bad after Hillary wins, it's a tear-streaked, hysterical slap fight with an imaginary straw feminist who blames all the world's ills on men.
    Last edited by Shawn Hopkins; 10-13-2016 at 10:55 PM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Comically Trump supporters have now learned a scary thing ....women outnumber men and given Trump's overall poll numbers with women being pretty damn bad , they have started a hashtag. To repel the 19th amendment so the women can't vote. Its almost comical to see how bad its getting.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Like repealing an amendment can happen that fast. They are truly desperate or stupid or both.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 10-14-2016 at 06:30 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Un-fucking-believable.
    The only thing I cannot believe is that Wikipedia did not make the major candidates' pages "editors only" months ago.

BANNED

President Obama's job approval jumped from +3 to +16 within a week... in the FoxNews poll!
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...oval-1044.html