Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Curt Schilling Says Trump Eyeing A 10-Year-Old Was Totally Normal

No wonder that smacked ass was fired from ESPN. He was too much of a neanderthal even for them

Frenzied Donald Trump Supporters Are Turning On The Media — And It’s Getting Scary

The GOP candidate claims news organizations are at “war” to elect Hillary Clinton. So the deplorables are taking out their anger on the media

Barack Obama Lays Into Republicans Who Revoked Trump Support: ‘You Don’t Get Points For That’

He hasn’t forgotten their years of enabling Trump’s birther lie. Nor should he!

Report: Donald Trump Called Deaf Apprentice Contestant Marlee Matlin 'Retarded'

Deplorable, and then some!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post

No wonder that smacked ass was fired from ESPN. He was too much of a neanderthal even for them
    “I have a daughter, my daughter has friends. I’ve seen my daughter’s friends, I’m a man. ‘Wow, she’s a beautiful young lady.’ I don’t immediately jump to molesting her.”

No, but do you immediately jump to, "I'm going to try and have sex with her as soon as it's legal to do so?" Because that's literally what Trump was doing there.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post

Ya know what, **** it. **** it. 2020, I'M going to run for President, and I'm running on the "Throw all the pedos in a scorpion pit" platform. Who wants to be my running mate?

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    He's always been an *******.

Anyway, you can't take most of what he says at face value, because he's an expert at passive aggression. When he said he's endorsing Hillary because he's scared of her supporters that wasn't an endorsement, that's the biggest insult to her and best defense of Trump he could come up with. This latest article isn't really blaming women for everything bad after Hillary wins, it's a tear-streaked, hysterical slap fight with an imaginary straw feminist who blames all the world's ills on men.
    He had gained some notoriety for predicting Trump's staying power pretty early. His problem is that he had also predicted Trump would win the general election in a landslide so he needs some explanation on being wrong on that when there were plenty of people who had predicted Trump would be a terrible general election nominee.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/l...urns-boys-gay/

...this is bad even by the standards of Gohmert.

Today, Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, guest-hosted the radio program “Point of View,” where he interviewed Walt Heyer, who says he is an ex-transgender woman who transitioned back to being a man.

Gohmert said that back when he was a judge, he observed that boys who were victims of child abuse “ended up feeling that they were gay,” seemingly “universally.”

“As a judge handling thousands of felony cases here in Texas, it seemed interesting to me that so often when it was a case of an adult man being charged with molesting a young boy, that the boys just seemed like, universally, they ended up feeling that they were gay,” he said. “And I was a bit perplexed by that, that gee, a kid would be molested and he goes on to think he’s gay the rest of his life when it seems like maybe that was not necessarily the road he was going down until the adult molester stepped in.”

Gohmert told “Point of View” listeners yesterday that homosexuality appeared to be to blame for Noah’s Flood.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Michelle's speech for anyone who missed it

I'm really conflicted about which of the Obamas is a better speaker. Can they do a duet speech? Just... damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post

That's a new one. Gays caused the Great Flood? No wonder Noah grouped the animals on the ark and insisted hetero species only, right?

No Louie. No.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Gays are created by being molested as children certainly is a point of view.
    My point of view is Gohmert is going in my scorpion pit with the rest.

Gohmert has standards? Pardon me while I chuckle at the absurdity of it all.

Republican Bigotry Was Useful Until Donald Trump Risked Losing White Women

Funny how bigotry is useful only to the GOP, has been since the 1960's and their infamous "Southern Strategy". Fancy that.

Invincible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    He's always been an *******.

Anyway, you can't take most of what he says at face value, because he's an expert at passive aggression. When he said he's endorsing Hillary because he's scared of her supporters that wasn't an endorsement, that's the biggest insult to her and best defense of Trump he could come up with. This latest article isn't really blaming women for everything bad after Hillary wins, it's a tear-streaked, hysterical slap fight with an imaginary straw feminist who blames all the world's ills on men.
    I agree. It's more of Adams' beta male whining about how we can't do anything anymore because the feminists have taken over.

Hopefully we already know this, but I thought I'd share it anyway

Is Bragging about Sexual Assault “Locker Room Talk"?

It's unfortunate that parents and teachers may hesitate to explore our valued democratic process of electing a president with kids this year for fear of subjecting them to harmful, inappropriate sexual content and role modeling. You might find yourself reluctant to talk to your kids about what former Miss Universe pageant owner Donald Trump said about women on an Access Hollywood bus and Howard Stern’s radio show. You may be thinking, “Ugh... do I really have to go there?” Yeah, we think you do, for you and your kids’ sake.

You may fear that bringing it up will make your kids aware of what you hope they don’t know about. You may not want to subject yourself or your kids to the offensive words and phrases uttered. But teens connected to the Internet and social media have most likely heard all about it, so we recommend finding out what they know and turning the news into a valuable teaching opportunity about sexual assault.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    “I have a daughter, my daughter has friends. I’ve seen my daughter’s friends, I’m a man. ‘Wow, she’s a beautiful young lady.’ I don’t immediately jump to molesting her.”

No, but do you immediately jump to, "I'm going to try and have sex with her as soon as it's legal to do so?" Because that's literally what Trump was doing there.
    I'm a creepy ****, therefore its cool that Trump is a creepy ****

got it
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Ya know what, **** it. **** it. 2020, I'M going to run for President, and I'm running on the "Throw all the pedos in a scorpion pit" platform. Who wants to be my running mate?
    Can I be the thrower?

Can there be laser beams on the scorpions head?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

On this day in both 2014, and in 2015, “Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day posted its first two profiles of Arizona Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu, who is currently making another inexplicable attempt at running for the U.S. House of Representatives for Arizona's 1st Congressional District. Unbelievably, he's taking another crack at it after his aspirations to head to Washington, D.C. back in 2012 were cut short during the GOP Primary when the anti-immigrant sheriff was outed as gay by an ex-lover (pictured above) who also happened to be an illegal immigrant who Babeu tried to intimidate into keeping their love affair clandestine by threatening to deport him if he went to the media. And that's not even the ONLY scandal Babeu's got in his history. Remember when anti-immigrant candidate Adam Kwasman was running for Congress in 2014, and turned up to yell at a bus full of children (and it wasn't even the bus filled with migrant children)? Sheriff Paul Babeu's the guy who tipped Kwasman and a mob of xenophobes off to show up to throw rocks and scream at a bunch of kids. And yet, there's more... Babeu was once a headmaster at the DeSisto School, a boarding school, from 1999-2001. While he was there, the school was repeatedly investigated for child abuse cases including forced strip searches and forcing the kids into group showers, and per Babeu's own sister Lucy, Paul once took a 17-year old student home to be his live-in boyfriend.

And yet, Paul Babeu decided to run for office AGAIN here in 2016 in Arizona's 1st District, thinking he could steal a seat in Congress that Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick was leaving open to go and challenge Sen. John McCain for his U.S. Senate seat, and Babeu won a six-candidate primary with 30% of the vote. which has a lot to do with the fact that there were other big names in the field like Wendy Rogers (in the CSGOPOTD queue), Ken Bennett (also in our queue), and Gary Kiehne (who we already profiled),

Well, Paul Babeu's past has not gone away, thanks in part to his disgruntled sister Lucy, who actually shared a home movie from Christmas of 1999, where Babeu proudly boasts of the abusive brand of disclipline he used on the troubled youths in his care, including facing them into corners for days or weeks at a time, justifying it because the kids were, in his mind, "bonkers".

Babeu responded to the video by denying any of the abuse ever happened, to an extent that Arizona's ABCNews15 called him out for contradicting a 1700 page report that confirmed that it most certainly did. And, just in time for it to be considered an October surprise, one of the youths in Babeu's care back in 2001 came forward to discuss her time at DeSisto School. Hilary Friedman now aged 31, was at the boarding school to be treated for the dread offense of having an eating disorder, and came forward to say that not only did the abuse occur, but Paul Babeu absolutely knew about it. Babeu participated in votes by the executive board to call for the extreme discipline being used on the children at DeSisto. The home video shows he knew about some of the harsh techniques. And court affidavits all confirm her statements, and show Babeu is lying his ass off.

So, while Ann Kirkpatrick running for Senate might have given the GOP a chance to flip Arizona's 1st Congressional House seat blue, they're running a disaster of a candidate like Paul Babeu against Tom O'Halleran, a former state legislator who has shifted away from the GOP the past several years, going from a Republican to an Independent, to a Democrat (the Tea Party moved his party away from him, it seems). Polls in Arizona's first have O'Halleran up by 7 points over Babeu, That's pretty impressive considering Arizona's 1st District has a +4 Republican lean in the Cook Partisan Voting Index, and a sure sign that the public is aware of what an utter scumbag the GOP have put on the ticket there this year.

Latest poll out of Texas by SurveyUSA has Trump only up by 4 points.

IN TEXAS.

Quote Originally Posted by JCAll View Post
    Speaking of scorpions, I say we hire Mac Gargan and turn him loose in that pit!