Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post

Louis C.K. Has it figured out. If you vote for Hillary you're a grownup. If you vote for Trump you're a sucker. If you don't vote at all you're an asshole.
    "We need a tough bitch mother...who nobody likes. Who just does the shit."

That... That is it! That is how I feel about it. Damn. Obama has been trying to work with republicans this whole time and they just don't want to work for him. So if Hillary runs them over so be it.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I beg to differ. This sounds like so much looney tune, crazy ass bullshit, I had to check and see if that article came from the Onion instead of Politico. The chances of that nonsense happening are about as good as Kim Kardashian winning a Nobel Prize for work in astrophysics.
    I can't see them even setting foot in the neighborhoods to hand out booze and stuff.

I don't know about other cities but the part about entering schools sounds crazy too. A lot of schools don't like people just coming in and wandering around without checking in first.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Because he is out of the public eye. He hasn't done anything "new" at all

while hiliary has email news out, again.

Too bad Biden didn't run and this election would have been over months ago.

this world sucks
    I had wanted to see Biden or Elizabeth Warren take a shot at it too. I think the DNC underestimated how much mileage the GOP would get out of Hillary's emails.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    I beg to differ. This sounds like so much looney tune, crazy ass bullshit, I had to check and see if that article came from the Onion instead of Politico. The chances of that nonsense happening are about as good as Kim Kardashian winning a Nobel Prize for work in astrophysics.
    They might still try it someplace. If they do, it's going to reflect really, really badly on the GOP. I'd love to see the GOP's hands tied for another 6-8 years.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

The U.S. Is Considering Ways to ‘Reroute’ the Controversial Dakota Access Pipeline

This is what I would try to do.

President Obama on Tuesday said the federal government is looking into ways to “reroute” the Dakota Access pipeline after thousands of protesters, including many Native Americans, have expressed concerns and anger over the controversial project.

Obama said in an interview with NowThis that he believes the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, which maintains the nation’s water and environmental resources, is currently “examining whether there are ways to reroute this pipeline.”

“We’re monitoring this closely,” he said. “My view is that there is a way for us to accommodate sacred lands of Native Americans.”

Black Mississippi Church Burned And Vandalized With ‘Vote Trump’

black church in Mississippi was burned and vandalized with pro-Donald Trump graffiti late Tuesday.

Authorities responded to the fire at Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church in Greenville, Mississippi, Tuesday night. Delta Daily News reports that the majority of the damage was to the main sanctuary and there were no reported injuries. Someone had spray-painted the words “Vote Trump” along the side of the building.

A woman at the nearby Rose Hill Missionary Baptist Church told The Huffington Post that Hopewell is a historically black church. She said the community is in shock over what happened.
    This had better make voters angry. Angry enough to vote against Trump and for Clinton.

Never Giving Up! GreenLanternRanger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

This had better make voters angry. Angry enough to vote against Trump and for Clinton.

At this point Deplorable alone is not enough to describe these monsters.
    There's a Time For Peace, and Then There's a Time To Punch Nazi Scumbags in the Face!!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I had wanted to see Biden or Elizabeth Warren take a shot at it too. I think the DNC underestimated how much mileage the GOP would get out of Hillary's emails.
    You think? Still, if the email scandal never existed, the GOP would've hounded Hillary on something else, anything else. Their hatred of her knows no bounds, so they'd try to pin some other malfeasance, real or imagined on her. I too would have preferred that Biden run for office, but it was clear (at least to me anyway) that he didn't have the stomach to campaign after burying his son, as for Warren, I don't think she ever had the desire to be president, that's she's content with staying in the Senate, but, that's just my opinion. While people made all sorts of fun and got plenty of laughs out of the GOP's clown car with it's overabundance of candidates, perhaps the Dems made the equally bad mistake of having too few candidates as it was just Hillary, Bernie and two other guys who's names elude me and were quickly dismissed and forgotten. Well, that's all under the bridge now as Hillary limps to the finish line, thanks to the GOP smear machine and her own self-inflicted wounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

That was absolutely abominable! Houses of worship, regardless of religion, should be off limits to that sort of madness! the Trump campaign, and the big wigs in the GOP needs to come out quick, fast and in a hurry to denounce this hate crime, otherwise, they're all guilty by example!
    Last edited by WestPhillyPunisher; 11-02-2016 at 10:01 AM.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Mecegirl View Post
    "We need a tough bitch mother...who nobody likes. Who just does the shit."

That... That is it! That is how I feel about it. Damn. Obama has been trying to work with republicans this whole time and they just don't want to work for him. So if Hillary runs them over so be it.
    What sold me on Hillary was how she conducted herself in the debates. I was worried that she was going to lose, but she won all three of them. Then I remembered the debates between her and Obama. Obama's a great speaker, that fact can't be denied, and it took everything he had to beat her. She walked all over Trump, she carried herself like a president, that's why she had that huge s**t eating grin on her face.

@WPP yeah, it should, but there are still level headed folk who back trump even though his racism is so obvious stevie wonder could see it.

Man, this is depressing. I have no doubts that Hill will be our new president, but to see so many Americans buy into Trump's stupidity is sickening. And I don't know how the FBI are going to mend their reputation after Comey's misstep.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Some of these polls do have me a bit worried. The Clinton campaign is starting to remind me of a football team who has a huge lead, so they decide to play the "Pre-vent Defense" in the 4th quarter. But as the great Warner Wolf used to say, "The only thing the Pre-vent Defense does is prevent you from winning the game."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Looks like Hill's back in the lead.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

To be honest I don't hold any illusions that Hillary'll be this amazing president (I'm basically expecting four more years of Obama), I'm just doing whatever the hell needs to be done to keep Trump out of the White House and the GOP away from the Supreme Court.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    To be honest I don't hold any illusions that Hillary'll be this amazing president (I'm basically expecting four more years of Obama), I'm just doing whatever the hell needs to be done to keep Trump out of the White House and the GOP away from the Supreme Court.
    I'd rather things stay the same instead of going backwards. At least then the progression can still happen in the future. Otherwise a president after Trump will have to first fix his mess and then move forward, just like Obama had to fix Bushes mess.

Though I wouldn't say it will be four more years of Obama because thanks to Obama she has a base to build up on.