Ughh! I can't with this election >.<
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

BANNED

It's not nice to lose and it's not nice to be wrong about things, but you can't give up.

I'm going to take a little vacation from politics and probably the news altogether for a while because I worry it'll be too gruesome to watch, but for Democrats our next battle will be the midterms and we have to start preparing soon.

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Pepe revels in the attention of the people, the longer he stays on spotlight the most powerful he becomes
    Yes the more powerful, and the most rare.

She has probably collapsed, if regular liberals are having mental breakdowns imagine that poor sick 70 year old woman
    Guess we'll see about those ovaries of steel.

It's time for character. Be better than I believe Trump would be in that spot.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    The story of this election is voting rights. Look at the states where the polls had Clinton winning, even by greater than the margin of victory, some states that traditionally vote Democrat, that they didn't get.

Wisconsin- Gov. Scott Walker and a state legislature that curtailed voting rights, and you had Congressman Glenn Grothman admit publicly that it was not to curtail voter fraud, but to help Republicans win. And that wasn't just the race for president. All the polls had Russ Feingold comfortably defeating Ron Johnson, who won re-election despite being the 2nd most vulnerable GOP Senator by about 5 points.
    Michigan- Gov. Rick Snyder and a mostly GOP legislature curtail voting rights to make it too close to call.
    Florida- Gov. Rick Scott and a GOP legislature trying to purge voter rolls, close early voting after a hurricane, whatever it took to stop people from voting.
    North Carolina- Gov. Pat McCrory and a bought GOP legislature guarantee a win for Trump where he was equal or trailing in polls... telling that McCrory and Sen. Burr were both trailing in polls going into election day that won.
    Ohio- Gov. John Kasich and a GOP controlled legislature with a Republican Sec. of State, Jon Husted, who purges voter rolls non-stop, and where Republicans were allowed to practice intimidation at the polls.

There's the story of 2016. The GOP made this monster.
    What are his chances for impeachment?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

BANNED

this election makes me think

"Hey Remember slavery and colored separation? those were great times! even better when those pesky women folk weren't in our manly business let's go back to that"

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

Len Ikari145 is dreaming:

What are his chances for impeachment?
    Next to none unless he actually does something illegal that can be proven. The GOP will ENJOY have a rubber-stamp puppet in the White House, they're not going to try and do anything but have him let Pence run the show. Which is what The Donald wants, too.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    It's not nice to lose and it's not nice to be wrong about things, but you can't give up.

I'm going to take a little vacation from politics and probably the news altogether for a while because I worry it'll be too gruesome to watch, but for Democrats our next battle will be the midterms and we have to start preparing soon.
    Indeed, the only positive I can take is that we still have a voice in the House and Senate. Hopefully that will keep damage control to a minimum, but I'm not looking to get my hopes up too high.

Man, I don't even want to think how the rest of the world views us for being misinformed/petty/hate-filled/stupid enough to vote a virtual clown like Trump into office. I don't even want think about what kind of hit foreign relations are going to take for us.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 11-09-2016 at 12:40 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Next to none unless he actually does something illegal that can be proven. The GOP will ENJOY have a rubber-stamp puppet in the White House, they're not going to try and do anything but have him let Pence run the show. Which is what The Donald wants, too.
    This will be interesting to see.

I have to wonder if Cruz won't be looking for his opening.

BANNED

ABC News is really falling apart there's a woman on there who is almost crying all over herself and ready to shoot herself in the head she sounds so depressed

BANNED

Trump victory confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Indeed, the only positive I can take is that we still have a voice in the House and Senate. Hopefully that will keep damage control to a minimum, but I'm not looking to get my hopes up too high.
    House Dems will have little say. The only power will be Chuck Schumer using the filibuster in the Senate.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Hillary just conceded

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Guess we'll see about those ovaries of steel.

It's time for character. Be better than I believe Trump would be in that spot.
    CNN says she called Trump to concede.

Trump victory confirmed
    NYT just gave him Wisconsin...
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!