Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Meanwhile, how many other companies that weren't exposed like Carrier are itching to pull up stakes and make a run for the border? Probably more than people want to think about.
    I'm willing to bet that companies will claim they have plans to move to other countries just so they can get some sweet tax breaks like Carrier got. It's kabuki theater.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I have no idea how a billionaire was the "man of the people" in this election.
    No political experience and ran on a campaign of "all these politicians done you wrong!" Clinton was the politician's political politician.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I can't believe my "I Voted for Donald Trump" thread was deleted. It was pure GREATNESS. I was making America Great Again by posting it.
    It says a lot something you created was deleted by the mods. If it was anything like your sources it probably lacked any real substance.
    Marvel and DC comics are no different than the food at McDonalds. It will fill you up but in the end bad for your health. Read more independent publishers. Get away from the corporate homogenous cookie cutter fast food comics.

Quote Originally Posted by ospfwildcard View Post
    It says a lot something you created was deleted by the mods. If it was anything like your sources it probably lacked any real substance.
    It didn't get deleted it was moved to the other trump thread, it would seem they are trying to keep the political thread count in check.
    Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I have no idea how a billionaire was the "man of the people" in this election.
    I scratch my head over that one too.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

My sources kicked your sources in the balls , stole their lunch money and made em cry !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I scratch my head over that one too.
    A belief that he would somehow create jobs ...endless jobs. Jobs that we'll be turning down. This same "man of the people" ripped off thousands of American workers at one point so now they feel he'll help em. Boy are they in for a surprise.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    For anyone thinking there might be a point hidden in this Gish Galllop, don't bother. Judicial Watch is a right wing dis-info organization that was founded to smear liberals.

http://www.salon.com/2016/08/22/judi...-clinton-lies/
    <chuckles> Someone using a left-wing "dis-info organization" to discredit a "right-wing dis-info organization". Both sites are completely biased, if lefties get to use Salon than righties get to use Judicial Watch. Us in the middle will take them both with a grain of salt.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

A belief that he would somehow create jobs ...endless jobs. Jobs that we'll be turning down. This same "man of the people" ripped off thousands of American workers at one point so now they feel he'll help em. Boy are they in for a surprise.
    Yeah, they should have talked to the contractors and sub-contractors he cheated out of full payment.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Yeah, they should have talked to the contractors and sub-contractors he cheated out of full payment.
    They didn't care honestly. I had someone try and float that all those thousands of people did lousy work. If that is the case , do you really trust a guy to pick the best people to do work for the country if he can't hire good contractors ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I saw a similar article showing if California was excluded in the popular vote that PE Trump would have won the popular vote by 1.75 million.
    Team Photo & Silver Surfer Flash Mob

SHSO Name: Gallant Centurion Spy

CBR/SHSO Player Directory

If you want your squad name added to the CBR/SHSO player directory or our wiki let me know!

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

This is surprising piece of welcome news, though I don't know how it will affect the overall production/supply of cigarettes throughout the world (because other companies might just take its place and grow perhaps).

Philip Morris CEO looks toward phasing out cigarettes
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

My sources kicked your sources in the balls , stole their lunch money and made em cry !
    I think you didnt read anything i posted. Your links were a joke by any rational persons standard. You posted links about the number of days each president took which was not even what i said. Better luck next time champ.
    Marvel and DC comics are no different than the food at McDonalds. It will fill you up but in the end bad for your health. Read more independent publishers. Get away from the corporate homogenous cookie cutter fast food comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CenturianSpy View Post
    <chuckles> Someone using a left-wing "dis-info organization" to discredit a "right-wing dis-info organization". Both sites are completely biased, if lefties get to use Salon than righties get to use Judicial Watch. Us in the middle will take them both with a grain of salt.
    Salon's a left-leaning journalistic outlet. Judicial Watch is a right-wing conspiracy started to destroy the Clintons. Not the same thing. And using "us" for people in the middle gave me a good laugh, cause you're obviously hardcore right wing and so pro-Trump you'd defend him if he started a second Holocaust.

Good news for Republicans Pelosi is still incharge.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/30...nto-leadership