I'm sorry, do you have anything that would show that Trump asked Russia to break into the DNC E-mail servers?

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    More partisan nonsense -- had Hillary won by requesting a hostile foreign power hack her opponent, I'd be making exactly the same argument against her.

If you want to try to continue to make this about Hillary then go ahead -- it just shows that you are willing to put party over country, and as such, I will view all of your posts (and the Republican party as a whole) accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by MidTierHero View Post
    I'm talking about Russia because we're having a conversation about Russia. If you'd like to talk about China, I'm game. I don't want to go to war with them either.

And did I miss a press release where Trump said he's annexing Cuba or Baka California? Or is this more CBR "real news"?
    Geeze, it's as if you can't understand analogies. Russia + Crimea = US + Cuba/Baja

I mention how you and others talk of avoiding warmongering with one nuclear power while ignoring Trump challenging another. One who can financially cripple the country too.

You also call out opposing politicians for disrespecting the president while letting politicians & others you agree with get away with far worse for the last 8 years. I doubt you could answer me with a truthful no if I asked if you have ever privately or publicly disrespected Obama.

In essence, you should practice what you preach or stop holding others to standards you can't keep yourself.

More partisan nonsense -- had Hillary won by requesting a hostile foreign power hack her opponent, I'd be making exactly the same argument against her.
    If you are going to say that is "How" he won, please provide some concrete examples that point to that.

There is plenty of actual reality that points elsewhere.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

it just shows that you are willing to put party over country,
    You're the one putting party over country and that's sad and all your posts and Dem party will be seen accordingly.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

If you want to try to continue to make this about Hillary then go ahead -- it just shows that you are willing to put party over country, and as such, I will view all of your posts (and the Republican party as a whole) accordingly.
    While HRC was deciding who was a "Real" Democrat during the primary...

weird.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    You're the one putting party over country and that's sad and all your posts and Dem party will be seen accordingly.
    I'm not a Democrat and since this has degenerated into lies and personal accusations rather than a discussion of the facts at hand, I'm done with this for the time being.

Just know that you are supporting a traitor, and recognize that millions of other Americans know as well, and will act accordingly.

And I look forward to the day that you can have a mature political discussion without bringing up "Hillary" in defense of your support of said traitor.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 01-17-2017 at 06:23 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Geeze, it's as if you can't understand analogies. Russia + Crimea = US + Cuba/Baja

I mention how you and others talk of avoiding warmongering with one nuclear power while ignoring Trump challenging another. One who can financially cripple the country too.

You also call out opposing politicians for disrespecting the president while letting politicians & others you agree with get away with far worse for the last 8 years. I doubt you could answer me with a truthful no if I asked if you have ever privately or publicly disrespected Obama.

In essence, you should practice what you preach or stop holding others to standards you can't keep yourself.
    Hypocrisy is their status quo -- you see the Republicans doing it as we speak in trying to demand respect for Trump when all many of them did was disrespect Obama at every opportunity.

Recognize it, but don't expect it to change: that's just who they are.

Still waiting on aja_christopher's proof that Trump asked the Russians to hack the DNC E-mails.

I expect we'll be waiting forever.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MidTierHero View Post
    Still waiting on aja_christopher's proof that Trump asked the Russians to hack the DNC E-mails.

I expect we'll be waiting forever.
    I've already posted proof that Trump asked a hostile foreign power (Russia) to hack a government official for his benefit:

You can try to play with semantics all you like... but Trump is still a traitor.

Asking a foreign power to commit espionage against one of your nation's government officials is treason, and disparaging American intelligence agencies in defense of Russia is also treasonous.

That has nothing to do with Hillary, and everything to do with Trump.
    Last edited by aja_christopher; 01-17-2017 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    If you are going to say that is "How" he won, please provide some concrete examples that point to that.

There is plenty of actual reality that points elsewhere.
    It is still possible to be deeply disturbed by things that were clearly out of Hillary Clinton's control. The DNC hack. Comey injecting himself days before the election.

Please note that I am uninterested in rearguing the 2016 Democratic Primary.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    It is still possible to be deeply disturbed by things that were clearly out of Hillary Clinton's control. The DNC hack. Comey injecting himself days before the election.

Most of us are, but apparently that's all they have left to hold on to.

If they stop talking about Hillary, then they will have to face the reality that is Trump: one of the most deceitful, unpopular and ignorant Republican presidents in American history.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

If you are going to start throwing around "How They Won...", the win needs to hinge on what you are talking about.

While I too am all for addressing what Russia did, it doesn't mean I am about to start tossing around claims that don't have much to do with reality.

Asking a foreign power to commit espionage against one of your nation's government officials is treason, and disparaging American intelligence agencies in defense of Russia is also treasonous.
    While paying for a non-American to dig up dirt on Trump is completely different, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    While paying for a non-American to dig up dirt on Trump is completely different, sure.
    Your talking about Jeb Bush?

Quote Originally Posted by edhopper View Post
    Your talking about Jeb Bush?
    Saying that no one who knew about him doing that was screaming "Traitor!", yeah.

Seems a lot more like it than calling for what may or may not wind up happening. Yep.