Page 369 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 2693193593653663673683693703713723733794194698691369 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 104733

Also in the "Arizona News" category today (which is apparently trying to rival Florida)...

A firearms range instructor was shot and killed because nobody thought it would be a bad idea to let a 9 year old girl fire her first Uzi. She lost control of the weapon, predictably, and he was hit by her stray fire.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Also in the "Arizona News" category today (which is apparently trying to rival Florida)...

A firearms range instructor was shot and killed because nobody thought it would be a bad idea to let a 9 year old girl fire her first Uzi. She lost control of the weapon, predictably, and he was hit by her stray fire.
    I shouldn't have laughed reading that story. But I did.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post

How does one nominate somebody for a Darwin award?

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    How does one nominate somebody for a Darwin award?
    I guess you could send them a message through their Facebook page.

BANNED

Of course, this is just information based on a surveillance video. Yours were assumptions based on... what? That he was a black guy?
    Looking more and more that way. The dogwhistle blows loud, at times.

BANNED

Two stories today.

Here's a white guy who got so high or crazy that he stripped naked and went absolutely, violently apeshit and attacked cars, cop cars, and cops at a festival. Was wrestled down and taken peacefully to the hospital for medical attention.

http://thewest.gawker.com/large-angr.../+laceydonohue

Here's a black producer who happened to be in the same area as a bank robbery. Was arrested and held for hours while police refused to look at surveillance evidence that would have proved they had the wrong guy.

http://defamer.gawker.com/police-mis.../+laceydonohue

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Two stories today.

Here's a white guy who got so high or crazy that he stripped naked and went absolutely, violently apeshit and attacked cars, cop cars, and cops at a festival. Was wrestled down and taken peacefully to the hospital for medical attention.

http://thewest.gawker.com/large-angr.../+laceydonohue

Here's a black producer who happened to be in the same area as a bank robbery. Was arrested and held for hours while police refused to look at surveillance evidence that would have proved they had the wrong guy.

http://defamer.gawker.com/police-mis.../+laceydonohue
    I'll add that the Daily Show came back from vacation last night... and covered FOX News' coverage of Ferguson (which mirrors some takes seen in this thread) quite nicely.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The S0/\/\@7ic Si/\/\[]Dl370n View Post
    Posted this a while back.

His own full account is posted here:

I guess it would be an understatement to say dude is a little pissed?

Like I said earlier, if he didn't have connections, he'd probably still might sitting in that jail cell, sadly.
    Or he might have suddenly decided to hang himself in his cell. Or shoot himself while handcuffed in a squad car. You know, like they do.

BANNED

love Jon Stewarts nickname for Fox News

BULLS**T MOUNTAIN

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Or he might have suddenly decided to hang himself in his cell. Or shoot himself while handcuffed in a squad car. You know, like they do.
    Or, you know, charge at a cop with his hands up and head down.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell D. View Post
    Or, you know, charge at a cop with his hands up and head down.
    The only way I could ever see someone try that is if they were so drunk or high they were screaming, "I'm THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH!" while they did it.

Digging this up because, to nobody's surprise, your assumptions were completely wrong about the case:

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/2...attorney-says/

Of course, this is just information based on a surveillance video. Yours were assumptions based on... what? That he was a black guy?
    In fairness to Lightsabretooth the ******* who called the cops and the cops said the guy was pointing the gun at people....Though this goes back to what I said earlier that people perceive black males to be more dangerous regardless of what they're doing and are quicker to shoot black males.

It's implicit bias.

I'm actually surprised they've been indicted. Usually when things like that happen Police department's drag their feet and stand by the police officers to the bitter end. Hell that guy who got caught tackling an old lady and punching her in the face repeatedly still hasn't been indicted and is still on paid leave.

BANNED

Will Hayden - part of 'Sons Of Guns' reality show arrested and charged with child rape

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1918473

Discovery has cancelled the show effective immediately