Page 376 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 2763263663723733743753763773783793803864264768761376 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 104733

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    Reports are now coming in that the audio of the shots being fired have been partially authenticated. The creators of the app that was used to make the recording have verified the date and time of the recording and it matches up with the date and time Mike Brown was killed.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...dio-recording/
    And I'm willing to bet that two separate shootings happening at the same location, at the same time (or one faked shooting randomly happening at the same time) would be a bit too coincidental.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    Which is why no one except the cop haters are claiming that. The reason that Wilson apparently claims he shot Brown was because he had already been punched and Brown was coming back at him to attack again. Hardly the same thing as what you just said.
    still bringing a fake scenario that wilson did not even claim himself, i see

but i guess that makes me a cop hater. but what kind of hater does that make you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    Reports are now coming in that the audio of the shots being fired have been partially authenticated. The creators of the app that was used to make the recording have verified the date and time of the recording and it matches up with the date and time Mike Brown was killed.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...dio-recording/
    Quote Originally Posted by The S0/\/\@7ic Si/\/\[]Dl370n View Post
    And I'm willing to bet that two separate shootings happening at the same location, at the same time (or one faked shooting randomly happening at the same time) would be a bit too coincidental.
    It's clear you've been duped by internet fraudsters of the highest order. I prefer my witness audio unverified and circulated only on the internet by people with integrity rather than the old Media giant CNN who's clearly been suffering from dementia lately. As Corporations are so obviously People that CNN should go to the emergency room to get examined.

[/sarcasm]

We were talking about the adventures of Georgia Governor Nathan Deal regarding illegal immigrants the other day...

He was speaking in Athens at the University of Georgia, and was asked about immigration. He then addressed what he believed were students from other countries looking to emigrate... He guessed wrong. They were just Hispanic, and called him out on it.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

The source is sort of ironic... but the next time someone starts posting misleading "facts" about Ferguson... Cracked.com actually has the total rundown to set them straight, including all the instances where police were caught lying (the same ones we're seeing repeated).

Regrettably, they interspersed those with fart videos from Youtube.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    First off the idea the 35 feet away is far is kind of silly. It's a little over 11 and a half yards. You can cross that in less than 3 to 4 seconds. It's not nearly the distance it's being made out to be. But the other question you'd have to ask yourself is why does anybody attack a cop? That in itself is suicide.

I mean lets be real in the same state we just had another person lung at an armed cop who was threatening to shoot him with a knife.
    Against armedd opponent 35 feet may as well be a football field

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsabretooth View Post
    So you're saying that the cop walked up to him and executed him with a shot to the top of his head while he had his hands up and as he was on his knees?
    Cop executing people is not unknown

Quote Originally Posted by lancerman View Post
    Except the officer's account. Also it's worth noting the only witnesses we know about are the one's that approached the media, we have no idea how many were there or what they all said.
    The cop didn't even fill out an incident report, so we have not seen or heard the cops account.

So why is his account so hard to believe?
    Becasue the Chief is in charge of a corrupt department thqat allows perjury in court without consequences, and allows crazy officers to remain on the force until force to suspend them when the crazy get too public. Do you usually take the words of corrupt officials at face value?

This is equally upsetting.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/2...parent-reason/

This is the aftermath of all kinds of bad things erupting into a giant mess created by several groups of people.

We still don't know details as to why this Mike Brown shooting happened, but this group of police is pretty ridiculous.

I've only been speaking specifically about the officer who shot Mike Brown. He is one of "them", but is he? Benefit of the doubt until there's a reason not to.
    He is one of "them" andf before that he was a member of a police force disbanded for corruption and racism

BANNED

He wasn't unarmed. He was 6'4" and 300 lbs.
    Don't forget he was black and scary. Now a cop can shoot any black guy if he's scared of black people, right?

Maybe if you're planning on being a cop you should reconsider if you're deathly afraid of black people.

Quote Originally Posted by dupont2005 View Post
    Don't forget he was black and scary. Now a cop can shoot any black guy if he's scared of black people, right?

Maybe if you're planning on being a cop you should reconsider if you're deathly afraid of black people.
    It's pretty much been that way for some time now....

The situations are not even remotely similar. Its very frustrating to see how many are trying to make Michael Brown the new Trayvon Martin when the cases aren't even remotely similar.

First off Trayvon Martin was an innocent kid who did nothing wrong.
    That's not what we heard at the time from the same racists who are tying themselves in knots to make Michael Brown out to have been so very dangerous that the only possible defense against him was to shoot him dead in the street.

Which is why no one except the cop haters are claiming that. The reason that Wilson apparently claims he shot Brown was because he had already been punched and Brown was coming back at him to attack again. Hardly the same thing as what you just said.
    Boo frickin' hoo. I've been punched before and lived to tell the tale. If I'd shot the guy to prevent him doing it again, there's a fair chance I'd still be in jail now.

And if being sick and goddamn tired of seeing unarmed black people being killed by cops, and seeing the cops get away with it, over and over and over again, when armed white suspects behaving ten times more dangerously are regularly brought to custody without so much as a hair out of place on their pretty Aryan heads, makes me a cop hater? So be it.

As has been said many times: unarmed black teenager, shot and killed.

White deadbeat rancher and his militia point actual guns at police, nothing happens.

Remember, folks! IOKIYAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Remember, folks! IOKIYAR!
    What do those letters mean?