Page 380 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 2803303703763773783793803813823833843904304808801380 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 104733
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    OF COURSE HE DIDN'T. The people who keep making this a big deal have NO CLUE about anything in regards to the law or criminal justice.

This is a homicide investigation. The investigation will determine if it was a justifiable homicide or not but you NEVER have the homicide suspect fill out a police report. Oh you take his statement many times in interviews but you don't have him fill out a police report.
    So I guess Wilson was the only cop in Ferguson not on sick leave that day so not a single other policeman came to the scene of the murder afterwards who could have written up a report?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    That's... still unarmed to sane people.
    His blackness was a weapon of rage.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell D. View Post
    His blackness was a weapon of rage.
    That would actually not be a bad tag line for a movie called Shaft 2014: Cleaning Up Ferguson.

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    That would actually not be a bad tag line for a movie called BLACK DYNAMITE 2014: Cleaning Up Ferguson.
    Fixed that for ya

Mitch McConnell's campaign manager just had to resign because of his involvement in a bribery scandal that took place during the 2012 GOP Presidential Primary.

Bad news for Tommy Turtle, who's already neck and neck with Grimes.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Mitch McConnell's campaign manager just had to resign because of his involvement in a bribery scandal that took place during the 2012 GOP Presidential Primary.

Bad news for Tommy Turtle, who's already neck and neck with Grimes.
    God, I hope he loses.

It's our latest reminder of what a crock the statement "Nuh uh. Both parties are just as bad," actually is...

It’s Your Crazy/Stupid Republican of the Day!

(And please, for those who those who really felt the "Both Parties are Just as Bad" statement is defensible, remember, I'm still challenging you to write your own essays each day, to keep pace with me, if it's actually "just as bad". Keep in mind, you have to pick someone from politics who has either ran for, held office within the past 5 years, and have multiple verifiable news sources to any quotes/beliefs they might have to build a solid, established track record of stupid that clearly isn't a fluke. Hell, we'll even accept people who help write party platforms within that time frame. Current crazy/stupid scoreboard, is now 44-0, since this was established on 7-18-14)

Kyle Tasker
    Okay… this guy… this is Kyle Tasker. He’s a State Representative in New Hampshire who’s been blessed with the temperance of your average adolescent internet troll, but somehow got voted into a job where he gets to help dictate what the laws are for an entire state. My own memory had me recalling news stories about individual offensive things said and done in some state in New England by some state legislator, but then as I tried to look back on them, I found out that the ones I was thinking of were all in New Hampshire. And the legislator involved was Kyle Tasker. EVERY TIME. And there were stories involving him that I hadn’t heard. So… this young man has built quite a reputation these past three years or so. Let’s take a look…

Unfortunately for the people of New Hampshire, they didn’t try and have a recall election for Tasker, instead waiting it out until this November. One would hope that he doesn’t get granted another two years to practice politics in the same dignified manner he’s shown himself to be capable of.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

My God. Teenage boys have better impulse control mechanisms than Tasker. How is it this fool hasn't already been recalled as he's the classic example of a loose cannon. But I suppose the GOP is probably quite proud of this troll.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    My God. Teenage boys have better impulse control mechanisms than Tasker. How is it this fool hasn't already been recalled as he's the classic example of a loose cannon. But I suppose the GOP is probably quite proud of this troll.
    Republican Party opinion on him is mixed. Like I said, he's been left on a limb by people like Kelly Ayotte before, but some of the chuckleheads in his state legislature play along with his antics.

Meanwhile, the Examiner declares that the CIA is now admitting Obama is a ISLAMIC TERRORIST1

http://www.examiner.com/article/cia-...emy-of-america

Dear god. These people are /insane/.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Meanwhile, the Examiner declares that the CIA is now admitting Obama is a ISLAMIC TERRORIST1

But at least we cannot claim they are racist if Allan West agrees....

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Insane, warped, call it what you will, to me, this was just another example of the sort of lunacy from idiots who's brains melted down like Chernobyl when a black man with a Muslim sounding name was elected president. Reading that article made me shake my head because it was all so ridiculous. I would imagine most of the knuckleheads who posted comments to that joke of an article are probably daily listeners of Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and the rest of those right wing blowhards.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Insane, warped, call it what you will, to me, this was just another example of the sort of lunacy from idiots who's brains melted down like Chernobyl when a black man with a Muslim sounding name was elected president. Reading that article made me shake my head because it was all so ridiculous. I would imagine most of the knuckleheads who posted comments to that joke of an article are probably daily listeners of Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and the rest of those right wing blowhards.
    Honestly, we've seen the freak show before. It's just louder. They did it to Bill Clinton first, after all.

I mean, who can forget 'The Clinton Murders'?

Don't worry if you have. We'll see it all again when Hillary runs.

That said, the biggest problem in all of this is the fact that the person who delivered that interview actually used to make decisions about intelligence.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 08-30-2014 at 05:35 AM.

Mighty Member

Honestly, we've seen the freak show before. It's just louder. They did it to Bill Clinton first, after all.

I mean, who can forget 'The Clinton Murders'?

Don't worry if you have. We'll see it all again when Hillary runs.
    It was quite bad back then, but I still say the "Army of Gangbangers" & "Closet Jihadist Agent" panic is new and different on a qualitative level.

Quote Originally Posted by heretic View Post
    It was quite bad back then, but I still say the "Army of Gangbangers" & "Closet Jihadist Agent" panic is new and different on a qualitative level.
    The fact of the matter is that we're always going to see this kind of stuff whenever a Democratic president is elected due to the de facto illegitimacy of the democratic party in the eyes of the right wing freak show. It's certainly taken on a much more racist tone (army of gangbangers) but is it substantively different than claiming Kennedy was wanted for treason and selling the country out to the Commies in Soviet Russia, or that Bill Clinton had had thirty people whacked and murdered Vince Foster?

What it has done is moved mainstream.