Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    Oh sorry, I guess because of how much you seem to speak for us I thought you actually participated in our political process. Funny that.
    I just like politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Really? Are we the ones threatening to reignite conflict in the middle east by demanding an embassy in Jerusalem? Did we create an international fiasco with a racist travel ban? Are we the ones manipulating the stock market by trashing companies that displease us on twitter? Are we the ones alienating longtime allies like Germany, Mexico, and Australia? Are we the ones openly provoking China and the U.N.? Are we the ones openly favoring Christian immigrants over Muslims? Antifas are terrorists? Really?
    YeS? they are using violence and fear for political gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    You have like not even the foggiest notion regarding what communism actually is, do you?
    And neither then and that why their movement will fail.

Here's a good article on the long history of Anti-Fascist groups in America and elsewhere.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/...antifa-fascism

Similar conflicts played out several decades later in America. In 1979, in Greensboro, North Carolina, the Communist Workers Party organized a rally called "Death to the Klan." TV crews filmed as a nine-car caravan of Klansmen and neo-Nazis suddenly showed up and shot at marchers, murdering five participants, though no one was ever convicted of the crime. (In 2014, one self-proclaimed participant, Frazier Glenn Miller, went on a shooting spree at a Jewish cultural center in Kansas, murdering three people. The 74-year-old had just been diagnosed with lung cancer; he said that he "wanted to make damned sure I killed some Jews or attacked the Jews before I died.")

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    The very term antifa is used to cloak what it is. Anti-Fascist, folks. CAll them what they are. Guilty of it myself.
    There are 2 kind of Fascist: the fascist and the anti fascist.

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    And neither then and that why their movement will fail.
    Antifascism actually has a pretty long and successful track record.

There are 2 kind of Fascist: the fascist and the anti fascist.
    This is so wrong I don't even know where to begin.

Good sadly these guys are not going to manage to do anything besides hitting bystanders and burning trash cans.

BANNED

Yeah, but these guys are Fascists. Shutting down free speech is pretty much a good sign of it. Walking up to a Syrian Muslim and saying 'You look like a Nazi' and hitting him with a steel rod is a pretty fascistic thing to do. Pepper spraying a woman that is wearing a hat is a pretty fascistic thing to do.
    These guys are nothing more than thugs, and are smart to keep their antics in the more liberal cities. You don't see them trying this shit in the south or so called 'flyover state' and for good reason. Myself and almost everyone I work with have a CCW and have gone through training to use our firearms.

I think it fits perfect with today context.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartBatman View Post
    Yeah, but these guys are Fascists. Shutting down free speech is pretty much a good sign of it. Walking up to a Syrian Muslim and saying 'You look like a Nazi' and hitting him with a steel rod is a pretty fascistic thing to do. Pepper spraying a woman that is wearing a hat is a pretty fascistic thing to do.
    These guys are nothing more than thugs, and are smart to keep their antics in the more liberal cities. You don't see them trying this shit in the south or so called 'flyover state' and for good reason. Myself and almost everyone I work with have a CCW and have gone through training to use our firearms.
    First, shutting down free speech doesnt really make you a fascist, is a protest and they have the right and Milo not strange to them, i can agree with the rest you said.

BANNED

First, shutting down free speech doesnt really make you a fascist, is a protest and they have the right and Milo not strange to them, i can agree with the rest you said.
    Using violence to shut down free speech the way those assholes did smells like fascism to me.

Stop paying attention to what the media tells you about the protests, for one. They will focus on the one fire and ignore the rest.

Secondly, the fascist is calling for the targeting, harassment, and violence against multitudes of people and that ultimately leads to the end goal: extermination of the undesirable.

The anti-fascist punches that guy.

I really don't think those things are equivalent.

Let's also remember what happens to non-violent protestors.

Attachment 44650
    Last edited by Tendrin; 02-03-2017 at 04:44 AM.

Stop paying attention to what the media tells you about the protests, for one. They will focus on the one fire and ignore the rest.

Secondly, the fascist is calling for the targeting, harassment, and violence against multitudes of people and that ultimately leads to the end goal: extermination of the undesirable.

The anti-fascist punches that guy.
    Oh i dont read the media if i want to find about them, i do my own research in the last weeks they have made their intention clears.

Anti-fascist are intimating and creating fear in communities in the same way a kkk march would intimidate and create fear, how much more people are going to get punch or beaten before someone dies.

Also fascism does not have a end goal, well it can be describe as radical political tough that constantly strive upwards in unlawful ways.

Cthulhu's Accountant Shining Trapezohedron's Avatar

Hey, hey, hey, who are you to deny "Alternate Facts"?
    Even the president uses them!

Remember; We live in a post-facts world.