LOL. Mojo.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Seriously.

Fascism /does/ have an end goal. It is always the same goal, no matter WHAT shape it takes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Stop paying attention to what the media tells you about the protests, for one. They will focus on the one fire and ignore the rest.

Secondly, the fascist is calling for the targeting, harassment, and violence against multitudes of people and that ultimately leads to the end goal: extermination of the undesirable.

The anti-fascist punches that guy.

I really don't think those things are equivalent.

Let's also remember what happens to non-violent protestors.

Attachment 44650
    That's nice, but it doesn't change the fact that the AntiFa movement are fascist terrorists. One of the members just threatened the child of a reporter on Twitter, telling her that they know where she is, blah, blah, blah.
    You lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Oh i dont read the media if i want to find about them, i do my own research in the last weeks they have made their intention clears.

Anti-fascist are intimating and creating fear in communities in the same way a kkk march would intimidate and create fear, how much more people are going to get punch or beaten before someone dies.

Also fascism does not have a end goal, well it can be describe as radical political tough that constantly strive upwards in unlawful ways.

Pretty much. They don't have progressive bone in their bodies.
    Like I said, the Antifa fascists are smart to stick to the more liberal cities. But, even places like Portland are getting sick of their shit.

Quote Originally Posted by IheartBatman View Post
    That's nice, but it doesn't change the fact that the AntiFa movement are fascist terrorists. One of the members just threatened the child of a reporter on Twitter, telling her that they know where she is, blah, blah, blah.
    You lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.
    First of all, most antifascists I know would condemn that action. That's terrible. People do terrible things on twitter. Of course, we have no idea if that guy is actually an anti-fascist, an if he is, most anti-fascists I know would promptly disown him since they're pretty much against that sort of thing.

Second, punching a fascist does not make you a fascist. It makes you an American.

Stop paying attention to what the media tells you about the protests, for one. They will focus on the one fire and ignore the rest.

Secondly, the fascist is calling for the targeting, harassment, and violence against multitudes of people and that ultimately leads to the end goal: extermination of the undesirable.

The anti-fascist punches that guy.

I really don't think those things are equivalent.

Let's also remember what happens to non-violent protestors.

Attachment 44650
    “The surest way to work up a crusade in favor of some good cause is to promise people they will have a chance of maltreating someone. To be able to destroy with good conscience, to be able to behave badly and call your bad behavior 'righteous indignation' — this is the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats.”

Aldous Huxley.

“The surest way to work up a crusade in favor of some good cause is to promise people they will have a chance of maltreating someone. To be able to destroy with good conscience, to be able to behave badly and call your bad behavior 'righteous indignation' — this is the height of psychological luxury, the most delicious of moral treats.”

Aldous Huxley.
    Mhm. Huxley was cool. But he wasn't talking about stopping people who are /actively hurting others/.

Why is it always the people who are liable to be safest from the facists who are always the first to condemn others for trying to stop them? I wonder.

Cthulhu's Accountant Shining Trapezohedron's Avatar

Aldous Huxley.
    "The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing."

- Edmund Burke

Mhm. Huxley was cool. But he wasn't talking about stopping people who are /actively hurting others/.

Why is it always the people who are liable to be safest from the facists who are always the first to condemn others for trying to stop them? I wonder.
    He is also missing that Trump's whole Campaign was literally set up on that quote he listed there, claiming moral high ground to "protect America", and make hell for literally everyone who doesn't fit their agenda. People of color, LBGTQ, Immigrants, women, etc

Making him posting that... how do you call it? 'Ironic'

Antifas aren't even fighting nazis. They just label anyone they don't like as nazis and go after them, even though there's nothing nazi about them. Claiming that your opponents are evil people and that your plan to take them down is such a noble cause that it justifies a few overblown actions is the oldest trick in the book. It's how all tyrants throughout the history justify their immoral actions and start their descent down the slippery slope.

It's acceptable for antifas to get into verbal arguments with the people they oppose, but the moment someone starts using violence, they are on the wrong. If you do that, you prove that you are nothing but an intolerant bigot who has no counter-arguments, and you have no other way to "win" except by physically beating your opponent into submission. You are a thug with the mindset "might makes right". Or maybe you just want to perpetrate violence because you're a broken person who enjoys violence for its own sake; a lot of people in anarchist circles seem to be mentally unbalanced like that.

Antifas aren't even fighting nazis. They just label anyone they don't like as nazis and go after them, even though there's nothing nazi about them. Claiming that your opponents are evil people and that your plan to take them down is such a noble cause that it justifies a few overblown actions is the oldest trick in the book. It's how all tyrants throughout the history justify their immoral actions and start their descent down the slippery slope.
    That's simply wrong. Proper anti-fascists target groups that are /explicitly fascist/. That's their /goal/. They don't just run around and declare people 'fascist' for the fun of it. Some people do that, I suppose, but we call them 'assholes'. THat's not how groups like Anti-Racist-Action work. To get their attention, you must be /explicitly racist/ in the first place. A guy like Spencer or Yanoupolis is fair game, in their view, and that's why the former got punched.

It's acceptable for antifas to get into verbal arguments with the people they oppose, but the moment someone starts using violence, they are on the wrong. If you do that, you prove that you are nothing but an intolerant bigot who has no counter-arguments, and you have no other way to "win" except by physically beating your opponent into submission. You are a thug with the mindset "might makes right". Or maybe you just want to perpetrate violence because you're a broken person who enjoys violence for its own sake; a lot of people in anarchist circles seem to be mentally unbalanced like that.
    You have a very odd view of this that contrasts sharply with reality. No counter-argument will make the transgender woman whose life was threatened after Yanoupolis' speech okay. Not letting him speak in the first place prevented him from having more victims.

That's simply wrong. Proper anti-fascists target groups that are /explicitly fascist/. That's their /goal/. They don't just run around and declare people 'fascist' for the fun of it. Some people do that, I suppose, but we call them 'assholes'. THat's not how groups like Anti-Racist-Action work. To get their attention, you must be /explicitly racist/ in the first place. A guy like Spencer or Yanoupolis is fair game, in their view, and that's why the former got punched.

You have a very odd view of this that contrasts sharply with reality. No counter-argument will make the transgender woman whose life was threatened after Yanoupolis' speech okay. Not letting him speak in the first place prevented him from having more victims.
    "proper" i am sorry but there is no proper anti fascist here, they have been acting the same in all the riots they have been, why should I expect different?

The people they are calling Nazi's are just conservatives they disagree with, They are basically fighting thought crime, and making up the thoughts that you want to genocide people because you have right leaning opinions

"proper" i am sorry but there is no proper anti fascist here, they have been acting the same in all the riots they have been, why should I expect different?

The people they are calling Nazi's are just conservatives they disagree with, They are basically fighting thought crime, and making up the thoughts that you want to genocide people because you have right leaning opinions
    Richard Spencer is just a dapper young man who totally is just a conservative.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

There are 2 kind of Fascist: the fascist and the anti fascist.
    That seems familiar... oh right!

Sounds like someone is just being lazy and not bothering to learn that there is a difference between both sides, instead oping out for "there both bad"!
    Last edited by InformationGeek; 02-03-2017 at 05:16 AM.

Richard Spencer is just a dapper young man who totally is just a conservative.
    He still a human and a citizen whose right have to be respected as i have previously said.