Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    "Todd Akin says I have a small penis. I do not have a small penis. Todd Akin has a big mouth." - Donald Trump, although there is strong evidence I just made that up.
    This one's my favorite.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Ok, for some stupid and unknown reason, Trump's administration decided to do away with the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Animal Plant Health Inspection Service. Here's more information:
    Regulations and regulatory bodies are bad though! They hurt businesspeople!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Trapezohedron View Post
    The superficial reasoning (read, we all know this is an attempt to shut down Abortion outright) appears to be a way to keep Greedy Abortionists(tm) from manipulating women into denying Decent Folk the wonders of Fatherhood/Grandparenthood.

Quote Originally Posted by heretic View Post
    The superficial reasoning (read, we all know this is an attempt to shut down Abortion outright) appears to be a way to keep Greedy Abortionists(tm) from manipulating women into denying Decent Folk the wonders of Fatherhood/Grandparenthood.
    And how many of these 'fathers' will actually provide financial support? It's so easy to just up and walk away.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    And how many of these 'fathers' will actually provide financial support? It's so easy to just up and walk away.
    They won't.
    Women will be blamed for not "keeping the dick at bay", like we are now, and misogyny will win as it ALWAYS has.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Standing Rock Sioux tribe says Trump is breaking law with Dakota Access order

The Standing Rock Sioux tribe has called Donald Trump’s decision to push forward the controversial Dakota Access pipeline “utterly alarming”, and warned the president that rushing through the project would break federal law.
    Trump’s order asks the army to consider “whether to withdraw” the environmental review, despite the fact it is already under way, with a public comment period that closes on 20 February.

In a letter sent to Trump, David Archambault II, chairman of the Standing Rock tribe, urged the president to not bypass the environmental analysis.

“This change in course in arbitrary and without justification,” he wrote. “The law requires that changes in agency positions be backed by new circumstances or new evidence, not simply by the president’s whim."

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    That sketch was great. With Alec Baldwin hosting next week, though, will every sketch be about Trump? Maybe they should bring in Anthony Atamanuik and do Dueling Trumps.
    Thanks. I'm going to schedule that on my Saved pgms. I didn't realize when i saw the youtube that it was Melissa McCarthy as Sean Spicer. Awesome make up job for just a quick TV show sketch, right down to the ill fitting suit.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 02-06-2017 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    They won't.
    Women will be blamed for not "keeping the dick at bay", like we are now, and misogyny will win as it ALWAYS has.
    If they insist on a law like that, they should have another law that requires anyone who wins a court case against a woman, under this first law, to be required to pay all the woman's legal fees plus an additional $350,000 - $500,000 to go towards the care of the child.

TN Republican finally reveals (and deletes) his downright laughable evidence protesters are paid

Last week thousands gathered in Nashville outside Gov. Bill Haslam’s State of the State address to protest Donald Trump's unconstitutional travel ban on Muslims from seven countries.

Like many out-of-touch Republican lawmakers, Tennessee State Senator Paul Bailey was just sure the protesters had to be paid. He had it on good authority that they were paid!
    When asked about his laughable, evidence-free “paid protesters” comment by a local news station, he doubled down.
    Ohhh…..top secret security reasons. Sure, buddy. Sure. This paid protester gig must be pretty sweet! Can anyone of our readers connect us to the secret jobs board where these millions of jobs are being listed? Is there a LinkedIn for protesting? Nevertheless, Sen. Bailey did finally release (and later deleted) this video of so-called evidence that “paid protesters” were being bused in by charter bus.

Unfortunately for Sen. Bailey, the Nashville Scene preserved the video and blew apart his paid protester theory:

There's just one big problem with Maynard's claim — the "paid buses" are actually Nashville Downtown Partnership parking shuttles. And the reason those shuttles were parked at the Capitol last Monday night was not to ferry protesters to and from their cars, but to ferry legislators to and from the Ryman, where Metro lobbyists hosted a reception featuring members of the cast of Nashville. Which means the buses were "paid" — and that money came from the tax dollars of Nashvillians, not billionaire Democratic donor Soros — but it also means that neither Maynard nor Bailey bothered to read the signage on the buses.Thanks to the Nashville Scene for grabbing and preserving the "evidence."
    Silly Republicans, reality keeps getting in the way of their Alt-Facts.

People Want to Boycott Budweiser Over Its Super Bowl Immigration Ad

Although Budweiser said the ad had been in the works and was meant to "highlight the ambition of our founder, Adolphus Busch, and his unrelenting pursuit of the American dream," several Trump supporters questioned the timing, and perceived it as being against the President's immigration stance.
    I say, if you drink beer, make it a Budweiser.

Cthulhu's Accountant Shining Trapezohedron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    @Budweiser See the red? U just pissed us off.We're a silent powerful force.We're also the beer drinkers.… https://t.co/sMkoqNwepp
    — DawnMichael (@DawniMichael)
    ...Silent?
    That are the most loud silent people I've ever met.
    Crying all the time. Jesus. And they complain about the left?

Boycott this, boycott that. What happened with letting the market regulate itself, like the Republicans preach?

New FCC chair just blocked 9 companies from providing affordable Internet to the poor

Regulators are telling nine companies they won't be allowed to participate in a federal program meant to help them provide affordable Internet access to low-income consumers - weeks after those companies had been given the green light.

The move, announced Friday by FCC Chairman Ajit Pai, reverses a decision by his Democratic predecessor, Tom Wheeler, and undercuts the companies' ability to provide low-cost Internet access to poorer Americans. In a statement, Pai called the initial decisions a form of "midnight regulation."
    Anyone surprised?

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Trapezohedron View Post
    ...Silent?
    That are the most loud silent people I've ever met.
    Crying all the time. Jesus. And they complain about the left?

Boycott this, boycott that. What happened with letting the market regulate itself, like the Republicans preach?
    Right wing boycott good, left wing boycott is anti-free speech.

I'm gonna go out and say that any boycott is a form of speech. Maybe not speech I agree with, but speech none the less.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Cthulhu's Accountant Shining Trapezohedron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Right wing boycott good, left wing boycott is anti-free speech.

I'm gonna go out and say that any boycott is a form of speech. Maybe not speech I agree with, but speech none the less.
    I agree that boycotts should be fine.

Also, Trump openly criticizes the Court System.
    Probably because they are the only ones who can put a stop to his craziness.

Just cannot believe a judge would put our country in such peril. If something happens blame him and court system. People pouring in. Bad!
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...42202174668800

...this sounds like the first step to get rid of it.
    By demonizing it.

edit:
    Former Pentagon/CIA spokesperson George Little
    Shocking and dangerous statement by the President of the United States.
    Last edited by Shining Trapezohedron; 02-05-2017 at 02:34 PM.