omg, I did not even see this before I posted my "Alien" reply. lol.
    http://theslot.jezebel.com/oklahoma-...ium=socialflow
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    And it's totally yours, as a male, to insert yourself into the discussion, that was TOTALLY not involving you, to say some junk to her, right?
    Again, its kind of hard to recognize when someone wants to keep an exchange strictly a two-way one on a public message board. I thought we had the "private message" function for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    Again, its kind of hard to recognize when someone wants to keep an exchange strictly a two-way one on a public message board. I thought we had the "private message" function for that.
    *sigh* whatever, Ragged Maw.

You clearly insert yourself everywhere, so, you know, we get it.
    She quoted me. I somehow missed how that was an invitation for you to insert yourself with a perverted statement about carpal tunnel.

Mighty Member

*sigh* whatever, Ragged Maw.

You clearly insert yourself everywhere, so, you know, we get it.
    She quoted me. I somehow missed how that was an invitation for you to insert yourself with a perverted statement about carpal tunnel.
    Alright. So I was tone deaf and should've known better. There.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    Alright. So I was tone deaf and should've known better. There.
    Is this code for an apology?

If so, her name is Sugar Spun Sorceress.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aja_christopher View Post
    Trump is just trying to distance himself from the Russians.

If the Republicans would go after that traitor and threat to our national security as hard as they did Benghazi and "Obamacare" then this would be a done deal, but since the current incarnation of the Republican party thrives on hypocrisy, I no longer expect them to do the right thing, even in the face of a direct foreign attack on the integrity of our democratic system.

Things like corruption, conflicts of interest, threats to national security (etc) seem to only matter to them when there is a "D" by the politician's name -- in the same way they held off voting on the Supreme Court nominee, they don't care about fairness or the integrity of our political system, they only care about money and power and they will do anything to hold on to that power, even if it means turning a blind eye to treason.
    Yeah, as is the case with the GOP, its see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil when it comes to their fellow sociopaths, liars and cheaters.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Mighty Member

Is this code for an apology?

If so, her name is Sugar Spun Sorceress.
    Okay. My sincerest apologies to SSS wherever she is.

BANNED

I have a new user title now, tho!!
    You're the host with the most, to me, though.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

DNC chair candidate Keith Ellison got the ever important David Duke endorsement.

https://heatst.com/politics/kkk-figu...for-dnc-chair/
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Was Flynn part of those "best people" Trump would pick?

Quote Originally Posted by jeanvaljean View Post
    You're the host with the most, to me, though.
    *blushes* aww, shuckssssss.♡

White supremacists brutally attack brothers outside NYC bar over anti-fascist sticker on phone

This past weekend on Feb. 11 two brothers were attacked in Manhattan by a group of neo-Nazis who were angered that one of the men had an anti-fascist (or Antifa) sticker on his phone case.

The brothers, both 27 years old and graduate students at Columbia University said they noticed a group of “skinheads” at the bar. As they were leaving around 12:30 a.m. E.T., the brothers were confronted by a group of people smoking outside the bar, one of whom noticed a “New York City Anti-Fascists” sticker on one of their phones.

“One of the guys … sees [my brother’s] phone, grabs it and starts screaming, ‘I know what the f— that means, I know what the f— that sticker is, you need to get the f— out of here,'” the victim recounted. He added, “He throws the phone on the ground and they just start jumping us right in front of the bar.”
    In the three weeks since Donald Trump’s inauguration, there have been various clashes between white supremacists and the Antifa organizers who vow to silence the mainstreaming of white supremacist groups by all means necessary.

Clashes between Antifa and white supremacists have made headlines in recent weeks. On Jan. 20, many people enjoyed a viral meme of white supremacist and alt-right leader Richard Spencer taking a punch to the face by an Antifa protestor, while others debated whether it was ethical. That same weekend, an Antifa protester was shot by a fan of noted misogynist and Islamophobe Milo Yiannopoulos while waiting for him to speak at an event in Seattle.
    Getting ugly.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

See???
    Fascists/white supremacists/nazi-skin-head-trash will not hesitate to bear the eff out of innocent people, why should antifa be hesitant to punch a Nazi? <----that's is not directed at you, specifically, Tami.♡

And, I wish they would call Richard Spencer what he is: a White Supremacist.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    DNC chair candidate Keith Ellison got the ever important David Duke endorsement.

https://heatst.com/politics/kkk-figu...for-dnc-chair/
    Maybe rural America will elect him as the next president then.

Ultimate Member

See???
    Fascists/white supremacists/nazi-skin-head-trash will not hesitate to bear the eff out of innocent people, why should antifa be hesitant to punch a Nazi? <----that's is not directed at you, specifically, Tami.♡

And, I wish they would call Richard Spencer what he is: a White Supremacist.
    Not to mention the mass shootings like those in Charleston, Quebec and Norway, which Trump (conveniently) forgets to mention when discussing "terror".

And then there are just the every day racist @ssholes like the one below who tend to fly under the mainstream media radar on a daily basis.

------
    "A man has been charged with a number of offences after allegedly kicking a Muslim woman in the stomach which resulted in her losing her unborn twins. David Gallacher, aged 37, of no fixed abode, is to appear in court charged with assault, racially / religiously aggravated assault and assaulting a police officer after a Somali woman who was wearing a headscarf was attacked outside a Co-op in Bletchley, Milton Keynes last August.

The 34-year-old woman, who did not know she was pregnant at the time, was approached by a man who directed racial remarks outside the supermarket while she was with her husband.

The suspect kicked the woman and assaulted the pair, causing her to fall to the ground. Medics then informed the woman that the attack had resulted in her losing her unborn twins."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/man-charged...-twins-1605424