Page 423 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 3233734134194204214224234244254264274334735239231423 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 104733
    Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

That Mary Fallin is a real peach. The fact she couldn't be bothered to be available during that second execution was downright reprehensible as leader of her state. And getting pantsed by Satanists shows she's not all that bright either. Par for the course for a member of the GOP.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

I haven't even lived in Oklahoma for 17 years, and I still feel like I should apologize for her. And the state's Congressmen/Senators.
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Yeah, Hillary Clinton is going to try and out-war monger the president who is about to start another war. The only hope for America is Rand Paul.

Go Go Rand Paul!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    Yeah, Hillary Clinton is going to try and out-war monger the president who is about to start another war. The only hope for America is Rand Paul.

Go Go Rand Paul!
    But haven't you paid attention?

Rand is now a war monger, too:

“If I were president, I would call a joint session of Congress. I would lay out the reasoning of why ISIS is a threat to our national security and seek congressional authorization to destroy ISIS militarily.”
    - International peace activist and self-certified medical professional, Rand Paul

BANNED

He's looking at the polls and seeing how popular military action against ISIS/ISIL is with the American Public at the moment. That's why I think he's a threat, he's not a true believer like his dad. He's a much better politician. He's not America's only hope, but he might be the Republican Party's.

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

BWAH-HAHA! The Tea Party's best hope, maybe. He'd complete the lunatic transformation and put the Republican Party of its misery.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

Have we all suddenly forgotten that his economic and social policies are just as insect-copulate crazy as his dad's?
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    But haven't you paid attention?

Rand is now a war monger, too:

- International peace activist and self-certified medical professional, Rand Paul
    Its like if Al Gore had won the race; Would we be in Afganistan? Yes, but would we be in Iraq? No.

ISIS has to be dealt with, the only difference is Paul is advocating drone strikes where who knows where Hillary would have us. During Obama's reign alone he has been involved in how many countries? Libya, Yeman, Somolia, Pakistan, Iraq, Afganistan, and he really wanted to bomb Syria. If Hillary was in charge we would be in Syria already.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Have we all suddenly forgotten that his economic and social policies are just as insect-copulate crazy as his dad's?
    His economic policy is crazy, but its much better than Obama's or what Hillary's is going to be. He has anti-bank, anti-crony capitalism positions. Socially he is the same as Obama (like on gay marriage) and to the left of him on stuff like drugs. He is pro-life though.

BANNED

Its like if Al Gore had won the race; Would we be in Afganistan? Yes, but would we be in Iraq? No.

ISIS has to be dealt with, the only difference is Paul is advocating drone strikes where who knows where Hillary would have us. During Obama's reign alone he has been involved in how many countries? Libya, Yeman, Somolia, Pakistan, Iraq, Afganistan, and he really wanted to bomb Syria. If Hillary was in charge we would be in Syria already.
    Oh, and if the drone strikes weren't enough...

I'm sorry, I meant to say: When the drone strikes prove to not be enough, President Paul would just say "oh well, we tried to solve it militarily and it didn't work. Over to the French!"
    Is that what you think would happen?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Nah, I just get them confused with the rest of the Republican Party's economic and social policies. There's so much crazy, it's hard to keep track (thankfully we have worstblogever to do it for us).

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Obamacare was embraced by some Democrats, partly because it's not a bad idea to keep having people associate a President's name with the word "care." It's also an intentionally honest description since it was a policy Obama advocated.

The phrase "trickle down economics" invents a rationale that does not exist.
    "Trickle Down" is a accurate representation of Supply side economics. Not as accurate a "Screw you, I got mine" but accurate

Quote Originally Posted by Arundel Armor Hunter View Post
    They are a rabble compared to Nazi Germany. Bushites used this rhetoric. What good came out of t?

So the state dep is advising to stay away from Libya because it's safe and prosperous and democratic?
    The are a rabble s who so far have managed to murder 200,000 or so people, control a state with the population of 8 million, and have a stated goal of genocide, and are extremely well funded. The Bushes folks makeup the threat, this one is pretty obvious

Libyia is a basket case, but it is far less a thereat to the world than it has been since the 1960s. Have you even taken a cursory look at what happened there and the history?

Go Go Rand Paul!
    Paul is even more hawkish than Obama or Hillary on this, pay attention

the only difference is Paul would make sure the military is inadequately funded to do the job.

What paul is advocatinbg would kill some folks, and make the US look like ineffectual fools , but would do nothing to stop ISIS, that is not even as good as the Cross your fingers and spit apprach that Obama is taking.

If we want to stop ISIS it will take boots on the ground in large numbers, the US must decide whether it is worth it to US.