Page 434 of 6983 FirstFirst ... 3343844244304314324334344354364374384444845349341434 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 104733
    "Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar
    Last edited by InformationGeek; 09-15-2014 at 10:44 AM.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Say, WBE, regarding David Vitter and his adventure with the D.C. madam, how about this category:

"Famly Values Booty Caller"
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

The Society of Homeopaths Have Achieved PSA Accreditation (in the UK)

Scotland was right again!

Oh by the way I heard that Scotland is is mostly left-leaning so when they pull-out, England will be dominated by right-wingers, especially UKIP!
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Isn't Prince Charles a huge sucker for "alternative medicine"?
    "It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"You're much stronger than you think you are." - Superman, on humankind

All-New, All-Different Marvel Checklist

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    Isn't Prince Charles a huge sucker for "alternative medicine"?

Yeah he is, he's anti-GMO too.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Say, WBE, regarding David Vitter and his adventure with the D.C. madam, how about this category:

"Famly Values Booty Caller"
    I think a generic "sex scandal" covers it, really.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    Adn the Cops are at it again it looks like, this time a man is shot 6 times in the back while charging the police

Somebody will have to explain the geometry of that to me. U-turn bullets?

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/09/wi...-black-man-who
    There were multiple cops who fired. Obviously not all will be standing in the same spot so some or one may well have shot him in the back if he was charging another officer. So your point is fairly meaningless on its own. Cops can shoot to defend themselves or defend others and a guy attacking another cop with a sword is absolutely a justifiable defense of others shooting.
    Last edited by JediMindTrick; 09-15-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Still too lazy to change Nick Soapdish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrick View Post
    There were multiple cops who fired. Obviously not all will be standing in the same spot so some or one may well have shot him in the back if he was charging another officer. So your point is fairly meaningless on its own. Cops can shoot to defend themselves or defend others and a guy attacking another cop with a sword is absolutely a justifiable defense of others shooting.
    So a cop was firing bullets that might hit another cop if he missed - or if they passed through the target? I think that they've given Darwin Awards out for that.
    Last edited by Nick Soapdish; 09-15-2014 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Soapdish View Post
    So a cop was firing bullets that might hit another cop if he missed - or if they passed through the target? I think that they've given Darwin Awards out for that.
    Yeah, that argument doesn't hold water.

It's far more likely, if the cops are to be believed, that he was charging, was hit by the first bullet, spun, and the others hit him in tge back. But the independent autopsy indicates all the bullets /hit him in the back/.

This simply sounds awful, but there are people who will seek to justify authority, no matter what it takes because to do otherwise is a problem they don't want to wrestle with.

As usual, everyone is lying /but/ the cops.
    Last edited by Tendrin; 09-15-2014 at 08:16 PM.

He's coming right for us!!!

BANNED

dear senior members, please explain me whats up with the CBR censorhip ?returning member here....so.. why some threads are closed seemingly at random and with no explanations by the mods ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOOT View Post
    dear senior members, please explain me whats up with the CBR censorhip ?returning member here....so.. why some threads are closed seemingly at random and with no explanations by the mods ?
    Things apparently got out of hand enough to wipe the board clean, now there is a zero tolerance policy on...stuff. What stuff, I dunno.

It's been fun. Toodles. Paradox's Avatar

Well, things get closed now if they're topics the mods and Jonah don't find productive. Yours in particular was going nowhere because it was advocating the small-minded, insular and misogynistic part of the gamer industry and wanting it started in the comic industry. Basically, that's the kind of thing we're trying to AVOID here.
    'Dox out.

"It’s cold and it’s mean-spirited and I don’t like it here anymore." - Alan Moore

"Can it, you nit!" - Violet Beauregard

"And Paradox is never correct. About anything."- Kid Omega

The Conclave group page on Primus (a work in progress)
    Champions: The Conclave (an updating Facebook Gallery)
    Decorum & Friends (A City of Heroes archive)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Well, things get closed now if they're topics the mods and Jonah don't find productive. Yours in particular was going nowhere because it was advocating the small-minded, insular and misogynistic part of the gamer industry and wanting it started in the comic industry. Basically, that's the kind of thing we're trying to AVOID here.
    again , #gamergate is not about promoting misogyny, if so, why so many women are particip.....ah forget it, someone eventually would say that they have internalized misogyny or something like that :P Thanks for the answers JCAll and Paradox

Since al the bullets hit from behind, the cop tthat shot him was shooting AT the officer he was supposedly charging, and everyone else missed? that would not even make sense in a badly wriiten comic book.

Occam's razor gives me doubts, and it fails even a basic smell test. The witnesses stating he was tuning away can't be ignored either/ So far the only people that say he was charging were the people who killed him