Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Meanwhile, the covfefe bandwagon rolls merrily along:

Trump targets ‘negative press covfefe’ in garbled midnight tweet that becomes worldwide joke

One poll on Fusion asks how one pronounces covfefe:

1) Cov-FEE-fee
    2) Cov-FEH-fay
    3) Cov-feef

My money's on choice #2. It just....feels right to me. What say you, folks? How would you pronounce covfefe?
    I've been using #3 whenever I read it out loud.

BANNED

#2 or #3

#2 when feeling fancy

#3 regular pronounciation

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Meanwhile, the covfefe bandwagon rolls merrily along:

Trump targets ‘negative press covfefe’ in garbled midnight tweet that becomes worldwide joke

One poll on Fusion asks how one pronounces covfefe:

1) Cov-FEE-fee
    2) Cov-FEH-fay
    3) Cov-feef

My money's on choice #2. It just....feels right to me. What say you, folks? How would you pronounce covfefe?
    Continental Overt Visual Fascination Every Friday Evening

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I think she is going to have a hard time recovering her career from this fiasco.
    She still had a career?

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Also twitter sucks...
    Twitter doesn't suck. Many people suck. Lots of them use Twitter.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    She still had a career?
    works regular in standup - has a pretty steady gig in Vegas

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

For a while Melissa Rivers, as producer of her mom's show Fashion Police, used Kathy Griffin to replace Joan Rivers. She didn't have it. The show just wasn't the same. Joan Rivers could say some pretty outrageous stuff and frequently got away with it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    For a while Melissa Rivers, as producer of her mom's show Fashion Police, used Kathy Griffin to replace Joan Rivers. She didn't have it. The show just wasn't the same. Joan Rivers could say some pretty outrageous stuff and frequently got away with it.
    oddly enough, Griffith ended up with a lot of Joan Rivers' bookings in Vegas when Joan wasn't performing as much

Trump wants to give Russia back the two mansions/compounds that Obama took away from them as punishment for interfering in the election.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Trump wants to give Russia back the two mansions/compounds that Obama took away from them as punishment for interfering in the election.
    Sure, he wants to reward them for the help.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The fact that Obama did it is enough reason from Trump to undo it. The fact that it makes him look even deeper in the pocket of the Russians either doesn't matter or goes completely over his head. Could be either way for a guy that can't even admit that "covfefe" was a typo, and has to send his press man out to defend it.

More stupidity regarding climate change:

Rep. Tim Walberg (R-Mich.) told a constituent last week that God can solve the problem of climate change if the global phenomenon truly exists.*
    The 66-year-old Republican, who is a climate change skeptic, made the remark at a town hall in Coldwater, Michigan, on Friday.
    “I believe there’s climate change,” Walberg said, according to a video of the exchange obtained by HuffPost.*“I believe there’s been climate change since the beginning of time. I believe there are cycles. Do I think man has some impact? Yeah, of course. Can man change the entire universe? No.”
    “Why do I believe that?” he went on. “Well, as a Christian, I believe that there is a creator in God who is much bigger than us. And I’m confident that, if there’s a real problem, he can take care of it.”*
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ction=politics

Extraordinary Member

You aren't appreciating the bigger picture. Someday one of two things are going to happen. We all look back at this as the most surreal and crazy Presidency of American history and we all lived through the madness and get to tell the tale. Or we are are part of the generation that killed American and destabilized Western Democracy forever. This is history people.

Lex Luthor became President in a Superman storyline and it wasn't this absurd. The writers scaled that back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    More stupidity regarding climate change:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...6§ion=politics
    Reminds me of the guys that say the polar ice can't be melting because God said he'd never flood the world again.

Quote Originally Posted by mojotastic View Post
    Oh geez now there are reports about Barron Trump being traumatize because of the picture Kathy Griffin holding his dad head, not cool.
    I thought it was a little weird that a middle-schooler would respond like that, but seeing what appears to be a crazy lady holding his dad's severed head is probably not the most surreal thing to happen to the kid in the last year.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets